Edwin Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:25 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:25 PM I don't have any, lol. That's why I want some. To go with my club sandwich. Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:27 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:27 PM Oh well derrr. That may be the reason as to why you want them.I'm so stupid, goossshh. I will find chips and FedEx them, yes yes =] Quote
Edwin Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:30 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:30 PM Heh, thanks. You're my favorite Jersey Grrl Grrlll ever!! Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:31 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:31 PM I will never be a Jersey Girl! Never ever. I will forever be a New Yorker. I am from New York but moved here. Ew. haha =D Quote
Edwin Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:32 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:32 PM Well tough cookies. I've only ever known you as a Jersey gurrrrrl Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:33 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:33 PM (edited) Aaahhhh! How those words pierce my heart."Jersey Girl" he said with that I cried out. [DIES] Edited January 23, 2008 at 07:34 PM by x_celinedion Quote
Edwin Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:35 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:35 PM Oy with the poodles already! Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:36 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:36 PM I'm so dramatic =) Quote
Edwin Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:37 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:37 PM I want cookies now, haha. Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:38 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:38 PM I have been in the mood for cookies for a couple of hours now. Grrr. Quote
Edwin Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:42 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:42 PM LOL. If we ever meet up, we're going to pig out, I think. :P Quote
Edwin Posted January 23, 2008 at 08:48 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 08:48 PM Wow, you're getting to 4000 damn quick. Won't we ever been in the same range! Quote
dj4celine Posted January 23, 2008 at 08:59 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 08:59 PM well, Speedy has crossed 5000 so I need to atleast beat him Quote
Edwin Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:02 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:02 PM jaja, well speedy is a loko spammador Quote
dj4celine Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:07 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:07 PM Wow!! I just realised what "determination" means now I'm watching AI now and this guy Blake auditioned for the 11th time Quote
dj4celine Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:10 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:10 PM American Idol Quote
Edwin Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:13 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:13 PM Silly me could only think you had I'm Alive backwards. I don't like that show. Quote
justmii2u Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:15 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:15 PM For the 11th time?Wow.. He should realise he's not going to make it trough there!I participated once! (Dutch Idol) Never again! Quote http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/justmii2u/CelineEline-1.jpg
Edwin Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:19 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:19 PM Ooo the female Dutchie is back Quote
justmii2u Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:27 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:27 PM LOL yes I am;) again:P should be studying.. But this is waaay more fun:P Quote http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/justmii2u/CelineEline-1.jpg
Edwin Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:28 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:28 PM What time is it there? I think davey and mac are already called it a night. Quote
justmii2u Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:30 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:30 PM 10:30;) It's going to be a looong night for me:P Quote http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/justmii2u/CelineEline-1.jpg
Edwin Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:34 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:34 PM Oh that's not too bad. I usually go to bed at 11ish myself Quote
justmii2u Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:36 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:36 PM I usually go to bed like.. right now! But I still have to study.. so It's going to be a uuhm.. 1 o'clocky for me;) Quote http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/justmii2u/CelineEline-1.jpg
dj4celine Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:41 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:41 PM I think I'm the one who stays up the latest.. its like 3:11 AM now Quote
justmii2u Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:43 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:43 PM Geeze! you're crazy! Where do you live? Go to bed! Quote http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/justmii2u/CelineEline-1.jpg
peo Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:44 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:44 PM Hi Everyone! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.