Jump to content

Spam Café


Celine's Wife

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone know what a 3/4 bathroom is?? I see that in one of the apartment listings.
Posted (edited)
3/4 bath is sink, toilet, tub or shower. A FULL bath is sink, toilet, tub AND shower. Edited by ByuSmurf
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted
Ohhhh. I get it! :mdr:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
It's so windy and cold here.. well, not like cold like 19 F or 14 F but cold in my standards :P
Posted
It's probably 60F (15C) there and he thinks that's cold! :mdr:
Posted
Dee... If it makes you feel any warmer, it's MINUS 25C today here. :eek:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted

:eek_drop:

 

Remind me to come to Canada only during the summer :P

Posted
Hahaha. Tootles Dee! ^_^

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
Speaking for myself, that made me feel chilly. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Posted
Made you chilly? I'm the one in the emits of it! :eek: :mdr:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
It's rather cold here as it is though.
Posted
:in_love:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
:blink: :blink: :blink:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
:angel_not:
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg

Posted
^_^

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
20 degrees Fahrenheit. Yeah...I believe in global warming...sure....it must exist...sure. :whistling:
Posted

:naughty:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:giggle:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted

Goodnight From The UK!!

 

Its the latest ive ever been online till!! im addicted to this forum!! :w00t:

http://file041b.bebo.com/11/large/2008/02/21/19/3639616524a6958591691l.jpg

Celine - May 8th @ The 02! Cant Wait!! <3

Posted
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse!
Posted
what do you sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to taking chances, what do yo sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
Okay so I renew my team Celine membership and I try to type in my activation number but it says it is in valid and I don't no what to do. Help please. :) :shrug:
Posted
:bye1:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...