Edwin Posted January 24, 2008 at 01:25 PM Posted January 24, 2008 at 01:25 PM Wow, you spamaholic. Quote
Edwin Posted January 24, 2008 at 03:14 PM Posted January 24, 2008 at 03:14 PM Whoo. I need a break. The games threads are kicking my butt right now. Quote
Edwin Posted January 24, 2008 at 06:47 PM Posted January 24, 2008 at 06:47 PM I may crack 3000 today. Quote
dj4celine Posted January 24, 2008 at 07:43 PM Posted January 24, 2008 at 07:43 PM And I think I may be able to make it to 4100 Quote
peo Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:05 PM Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:05 PM Hi Everyone! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
justmii2u Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:28 PM Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:28 PM Helloo everyone! Quote http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/justmii2u/CelineEline-1.jpg
peo Posted January 24, 2008 at 09:59 PM Posted January 24, 2008 at 09:59 PM Hi Dj Du! Hi Eline! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 24, 2008 at 10:17 PM Posted January 24, 2008 at 10:17 PM I'm saying fark it to my homework. Took me all this time to just do one of the three. I'm turning in my one completed and my attempt at the first one. Maybe he will give me extra time to work on it. Quote
dj4celine Posted January 24, 2008 at 10:50 PM Posted January 24, 2008 at 10:50 PM My msn's gone poop Quote
Edwin Posted January 24, 2008 at 10:55 PM Posted January 24, 2008 at 10:55 PM my nose is runny again meds must have worn off again Quote
dj4celine Posted January 24, 2008 at 10:57 PM Posted January 24, 2008 at 10:57 PM HOw come whenever I'm online no one tends to be but when I'm not here, this forum turns into a chaos Arielle and Frida are being and so are Edwin and Davey... God!! I need to find someone else to be with Quote
Edwin Posted January 24, 2008 at 11:00 PM Posted January 24, 2008 at 11:00 PM Hey the girls didn't know about me and Davey They were too busy being here and in MSN. Frida could have still thought i was sweet and innocent, and now you ruined it for her!! Quote
dj4celine Posted January 24, 2008 at 11:04 PM Posted January 24, 2008 at 11:04 PM Anyways, I'm off to bed Quote
dj4celine Posted January 24, 2008 at 11:26 PM Posted January 24, 2008 at 11:26 PM ok.. tootles guys Quote
Edwin Posted January 24, 2008 at 11:27 PM Posted January 24, 2008 at 11:27 PM I am off too. I will be on for a bit after class. Quote
Frida Posted January 24, 2008 at 11:28 PM Posted January 24, 2008 at 11:28 PM Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
nico robin Posted January 24, 2008 at 11:42 PM Posted January 24, 2008 at 11:42 PM Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
peo Posted January 25, 2008 at 12:46 AM Posted January 25, 2008 at 12:46 AM Hi everyone! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 25, 2008 at 01:06 AM Posted January 25, 2008 at 01:06 AM Hey Lokaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Quote
peo Posted January 25, 2008 at 01:14 AM Posted January 25, 2008 at 01:14 AM Yay Eddie! Talk 2 u later Byebye Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
stevethefan Posted January 25, 2008 at 02:32 AM Posted January 25, 2008 at 02:32 AM OMG you guys are getting too crazy and being WAY too Quote
nico robin Posted January 25, 2008 at 02:37 AM Posted January 25, 2008 at 02:37 AM OMG you guys are getting too crazy and being WAY too and you weren't here earlier.... the WOYM thread was verrrryyy Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.