Edwin Posted January 23, 2008 at 01:48 AM Posted January 23, 2008 at 01:48 AM You've set my heart on fire. Filled me with love, made me a woman, on clouds above... Quote
miracle_girl Posted January 23, 2008 at 02:06 AM Posted January 23, 2008 at 02:06 AM I could get much higher, my spirit takes flight coz i am alive just thought i'd join in!! Quote http://file041b.bebo.com/11/large/2008/02/21/19/3639616524a6958591691l.jpgCeline - May 8th @ The 02! Cant Wait!! <3
KimboCosmo Posted January 23, 2008 at 03:31 AM Posted January 23, 2008 at 03:31 AM Almost to 2,500! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted January 23, 2008 at 03:32 AM Posted January 23, 2008 at 03:32 AM 2,500! Nite guys!! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted January 23, 2008 at 03:36 AM Posted January 23, 2008 at 03:36 AM Night for me too. I reached 2700 today. 3000 isn't that much farther Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 23, 2008 at 03:36 AM Posted January 23, 2008 at 03:36 AM Night for me too. I reached 2700 today. 3000 isn't that much farther Congrats, it took you a week to do that...it's taken me a year! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted January 23, 2008 at 03:37 AM Posted January 23, 2008 at 03:37 AM Night for me too. I reached 2700 today. 3000 isn't that much farther Congrats, it took you a week to do that...it's taken me a year! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted January 23, 2008 at 03:38 AM Posted January 23, 2008 at 03:38 AM Sorry, didn't mean to post 2 times Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
nico robin Posted January 23, 2008 at 04:08 AM Posted January 23, 2008 at 04:08 AM Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Célinefull Posted January 23, 2008 at 06:33 AM Posted January 23, 2008 at 06:33 AM Oh! Shinos Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
nano Posted January 23, 2008 at 06:52 AM Posted January 23, 2008 at 06:52 AM coffeeeeeeeeeee...... Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
miracle_girl Posted January 23, 2008 at 12:53 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 12:53 PM singing along with celine With my hairbrush!! Yes man I Rock!! Quote http://file041b.bebo.com/11/large/2008/02/21/19/3639616524a6958591691l.jpgCeline - May 8th @ The 02! Cant Wait!! <3
justmii2u Posted January 23, 2008 at 01:46 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 01:46 PM eeey.. Since this is the SPAM café!am I allowed to do this?? Please watch this::::www.youtube.com/justmii2uand give your opinion! Visit My Website Yeaaay Quote http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/justmii2u/CelineEline-1.jpg
Edwin Posted January 23, 2008 at 02:50 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 02:50 PM I think so, but you may just want to add it to your signature Quote
justmii2u Posted January 23, 2008 at 04:10 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 04:10 PM I already have:) Quote http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/justmii2u/CelineEline-1.jpg
justmii2u Posted January 23, 2008 at 04:17 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 04:17 PM yaaaaa! Do you mean like.. Spam? or uuhm spam?Spamspam... Maybe uuhm Spam? Quote http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/justmii2u/CelineEline-1.jpg
Edwin Posted January 23, 2008 at 04:45 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 04:45 PM I can never have enough Dutchies. They are sooo adorable. I wonder if Davey could fit in my suitcase. ROFL Quote
Macaronie Posted January 23, 2008 at 04:46 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 04:46 PM He won't!! I think he's the tallest Dutchie on here Quote
Edwin Posted January 23, 2008 at 04:48 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 04:48 PM Yeah, lol he is quite tall. What about you, Mac? Or Eline? Ohhh mahh goddess. What is in your water that makes you all so cute Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:03 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:03 PM Ahhhh! I missed you guys so much! I had the worst weekend ever. =[Like really baddd. Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:11 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:11 PM More parental problems. I swear I am going to break down. I already did, I'm having like constant panic attacks. Quote
Macaronie Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:20 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:20 PM Yeah, lol he is quite tall. What about you, Mac? Or Eline? Ohhh mahh goddess. What is in your water that makes you all so cute I'm 1 cm below the average Dutch length; 184 cm Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:21 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:21 PM I am going to whine for a second : I don't wannnntttt to go to rehearsallllll after schoooolllll =[ I wanna go home because later I have to go to musical theatreeee. Errggghh. Quote
Edwin Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:21 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:21 PM I want some potato chips with my sandwich! Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:24 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 07:24 PM I want some to. FedEx me some chips kayy? =] Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.