Célinefull Posted January 20, 2008 at 05:28 AM Posted January 20, 2008 at 05:28 AM oh i think i made that one too Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Edwin Posted January 20, 2008 at 07:27 AM Posted January 20, 2008 at 07:27 AM Very quiet today. Glad I have Damien to talk to. Quote
Célinefull Posted January 20, 2008 at 07:38 AM Posted January 20, 2008 at 07:38 AM yeh i know, it's just you and me today Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Edwin Posted January 20, 2008 at 07:38 AM Posted January 20, 2008 at 07:38 AM You and I................ Quote
Célinefull Posted January 20, 2008 at 07:53 AM Posted January 20, 2008 at 07:53 AM where meant to fly? LOL! Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Edwin Posted January 20, 2008 at 08:01 AM Posted January 20, 2008 at 08:01 AM And the bikkie goes tooo Damien! Quote
Célinefull Posted January 20, 2008 at 08:11 AM Posted January 20, 2008 at 08:11 AM ROFL! no more bikkies!! NY resolutions and all... Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Edwin Posted January 20, 2008 at 08:18 AM Posted January 20, 2008 at 08:18 AM Ah true. Hmmm, how about i throw some veggies on the barbie and give you those instead? Quote
Célinefull Posted January 20, 2008 at 08:22 AM Posted January 20, 2008 at 08:22 AM ok enough with the australianisms lol Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Edwin Posted January 20, 2008 at 08:25 AM Posted January 20, 2008 at 08:25 AM Veggies are australian? Come now... Quote
Célinefull Posted January 20, 2008 at 08:33 AM Posted January 20, 2008 at 08:33 AM come where? Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Edwin Posted January 20, 2008 at 08:36 AM Posted January 20, 2008 at 08:36 AM Oh my. Passing til the next comment. Quote
ByuSmurf Posted January 20, 2008 at 09:45 AM Posted January 20, 2008 at 09:45 AM I think I'm spamming ALL BY MYSELF.... Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg
Edwin Posted January 20, 2008 at 02:48 PM Posted January 20, 2008 at 02:48 PM You were really early or up really late, Mama. Quote
Edwin Posted January 20, 2008 at 03:26 PM Posted January 20, 2008 at 03:26 PM Hey numero uno! Look who's slowly but surely working himself up. I am off to my Sunday School class pretty soon, after I shower and what not. TTYL Quote
dj4celine Posted January 20, 2008 at 06:14 PM Posted January 20, 2008 at 06:14 PM Sometimes I am frightened but I'm ready to learn... about LIFE Quote
PrincesseJen Posted January 20, 2008 at 10:21 PM Posted January 20, 2008 at 10:21 PM http://www.smileysets.us/temp/PRINCESS/blink.gif Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
peo Posted January 20, 2008 at 11:35 PM Posted January 20, 2008 at 11:35 PM Hello Everyone! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
ByuSmurf Posted January 21, 2008 at 02:26 AM Posted January 21, 2008 at 02:26 AM I'm so cold, I'm so cold, I'm so cold!!! Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg
stevethefan Posted January 21, 2008 at 03:09 AM Posted January 21, 2008 at 03:09 AM (edited) I'm so cold, I'm so cold, I'm so cold!!! Hey you can't complain! Today it was 19 degrees here!(Fahrenheit for those international posters) Edited January 21, 2008 at 03:10 AM by stevethefan Quote
Edwin Posted January 21, 2008 at 04:11 AM Posted January 21, 2008 at 04:11 AM 14 degrees F here. Quote
je t'aime Posted January 21, 2008 at 04:40 AM Posted January 21, 2008 at 04:40 AM cold, sore back...blah Quote http://www.tedmills.com/images/celinemonkeyass.jpg
peo Posted January 21, 2008 at 12:55 PM Posted January 21, 2008 at 12:55 PM Goodmorning! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
miracle_girl Posted January 21, 2008 at 01:10 PM Posted January 21, 2008 at 01:10 PM Hey good morning!! but its afternoon here!! and wet and rainy!! horrible weather!! Quote http://file041b.bebo.com/11/large/2008/02/21/19/3639616524a6958591691l.jpgCeline - May 8th @ The 02! Cant Wait!! <3
peo Posted January 21, 2008 at 01:12 PM Posted January 21, 2008 at 01:12 PM Hey good morning!! but its afternoon here!! and wet and rainy!! horrible weather!! How strange, its rainy here too and very cold! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 21, 2008 at 03:05 PM Posted January 21, 2008 at 03:05 PM Good Morning. How quickly this month is going! Quote
peo Posted January 21, 2008 at 05:43 PM Posted January 21, 2008 at 05:43 PM I'm freeeeezing here Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Krys Posted January 21, 2008 at 05:44 PM Posted January 21, 2008 at 05:44 PM freezing? aint it hot? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.