dj4celine Posted January 15, 2008 at 08:12 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 08:12 PM Anyway, i'm off to bed now.. got classes at 9 AM and its already apst 1:15 AM now Quote
peo Posted January 15, 2008 at 08:13 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 08:13 PM Anyway, i'm off to bed now.. got classes at 9 AM and its already apst 1:15 AM now Nighty Night and take care! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
dj4celine Posted January 15, 2008 at 08:23 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 08:23 PM G'nite guys PS. Edwin, since when did u start calling me DJ Du ? Quote
peo Posted January 15, 2008 at 08:24 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 08:24 PM G'nite guys PS. Edwin, since when did u start calling me DJ Du ? Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 15, 2008 at 08:28 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 08:28 PM Haha Dhruvies. Since I saw Loka call you that. Quote
Edwin Posted January 15, 2008 at 10:27 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 10:27 PM Going home. Ciao. Quote
peo Posted January 15, 2008 at 11:40 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 11:40 PM My cuz Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
KimboCosmo Posted January 16, 2008 at 12:17 AM Posted January 16, 2008 at 12:17 AM I just ate at Olive Garden and it was yummmm yummmmmooooo Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
peo Posted January 16, 2008 at 12:29 AM Posted January 16, 2008 at 12:29 AM Hi Everyone! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
PrincesseJen Posted January 16, 2008 at 12:35 AM Posted January 16, 2008 at 12:35 AM Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
Edwin Posted January 16, 2008 at 01:11 AM Posted January 16, 2008 at 01:11 AM Dinner time and then vegging out in front of the tv. I may have an early night. Bye for now Quote
peo Posted January 16, 2008 at 01:37 AM Posted January 16, 2008 at 01:37 AM Hi Everyone! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
AndrewAK6324 Posted January 16, 2008 at 03:41 AM Posted January 16, 2008 at 03:41 AM Hi Been awhile since I last posted in this forum Quote Celine Dion comes to Los Angeles on December 8, 2008 at the Staples Center!
nano Posted January 16, 2008 at 04:23 AM Posted January 16, 2008 at 04:23 AM Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Edwin Posted January 16, 2008 at 04:44 AM Posted January 16, 2008 at 04:44 AM Ok, to bed young lady! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 16, 2008 at 06:54 AM Posted January 16, 2008 at 06:54 AM It got quite in the off topic section Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted January 16, 2008 at 03:11 PM Posted January 16, 2008 at 03:11 PM Wooooooooooooooooooo. I need to get lunch again. I must go grocery shopping tonight so I can start bringing in my lunch again. Quote
peo Posted January 16, 2008 at 06:28 PM Posted January 16, 2008 at 06:28 PM Hi Everyone! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 16, 2008 at 07:27 PM Posted January 16, 2008 at 07:27 PM Hey! I'm so tired right now. Quote
Edwin Posted January 16, 2008 at 08:46 PM Posted January 16, 2008 at 08:46 PM My lips are chapped. It's freeeeezing outside. Quote
peo Posted January 16, 2008 at 09:26 PM Posted January 16, 2008 at 09:26 PM Hi Everyone! Lol, my lips are chppaed to. Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 16, 2008 at 09:32 PM Posted January 16, 2008 at 09:32 PM Is it cold there? It's snowing here. Quote
stevethefan Posted January 16, 2008 at 11:31 PM Posted January 16, 2008 at 11:31 PM Papa Smurf just read some very startling things on TPAM from about fifteen hours ago. Quote
Edwin Posted January 17, 2008 at 12:06 AM Posted January 17, 2008 at 12:06 AM Papa Smurf just read some very startling things on TPAM from about fifteen hours ago. I can't remember that long ago. Do you know how long that is in spam years? Quote
peo Posted January 17, 2008 at 12:13 AM Posted January 17, 2008 at 12:13 AM Is it cold there? It's snowing here. Lol, it doesn't snow here remember Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
celinerific Posted January 17, 2008 at 02:32 AM Posted January 17, 2008 at 02:32 AM Papers everywhere! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
stevethefan Posted January 17, 2008 at 03:31 AM Posted January 17, 2008 at 03:31 AM Papers everywhere! What the heck are you talking about girl?! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.