Krys Posted January 15, 2008 at 04:52 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 04:52 PM actually Astrid, you're spammer no 13. Eddie's no 8 Why? he's counting the numbers of post we have. ya but according to the Spam Cafe records, the numbers are correct damn i spam too much Quote
Edwin Posted January 15, 2008 at 04:56 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 04:56 PM You can find that info? Who has posted how much in this one thread?? Quote
dj4celine Posted January 15, 2008 at 05:03 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 05:03 PM Yeah... just click on the number of posts beside "The Spam Cafe" that u can see in the main Off-topic page Quote
Edwin Posted January 15, 2008 at 05:15 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 05:15 PM *sings to Dj*Temptation is all aroundTake good care of what you foundThat's why when I turn aroundYou better keepYou better keep your eyes on meNo matter what you think I needNo matter what you once believedIf you're mine Quote
peo Posted January 15, 2008 at 05:23 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 05:23 PM Full of water............ Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 15, 2008 at 05:43 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 05:43 PM I'm getting hungryyy Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 15, 2008 at 05:44 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 05:44 PM Rissa's the dancinnngg queeeenn young and sweet only seventeen sixteen. Quote
peo Posted January 15, 2008 at 05:45 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 05:45 PM Me 222222 Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
x_celinedion Posted January 15, 2008 at 05:46 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 05:46 PM Whoaaa. I am like dehydrating over here. [dies] Quote
Edwin Posted January 15, 2008 at 05:49 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 05:49 PM Risssssssssssssa. What are you dancing to? Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 15, 2008 at 05:51 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 05:51 PM I'm actually dancing to nothing because I'm in school, haha. I am just thinking of it. But believe me I am the dancing queen =D Quote
dj4celine Posted January 15, 2008 at 06:11 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 06:11 PM *sings to Dj*Temptation is all aroundTake good care of what you foundThat's why when I turn aroundYou better keepYou better keep your eyes on meNo matter what you think I needNo matter what you once believedIf you're mine Quote
dj4celine Posted January 15, 2008 at 06:55 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 06:55 PM Where's everyone at? Quote
dj4celine Posted January 15, 2008 at 06:59 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 06:59 PM (edited) somebody wake me up when everyone gets here Edited January 15, 2008 at 06:59 PM by dj4celine Quote
Edwin Posted January 15, 2008 at 07:19 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 07:19 PM I just nudged you. Quote
Edwin Posted January 15, 2008 at 07:49 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 07:49 PM Talks to no one in particular... Soo how you doin'? Quote
peo Posted January 15, 2008 at 07:53 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 07:53 PM Hi Everyone! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
dj4celine Posted January 15, 2008 at 08:00 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 08:00 PM Let's all SPAM Quote
peo Posted January 15, 2008 at 08:00 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 08:00 PM Hi DJ Du! Spam, Spam, Spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 15, 2008 at 08:03 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 08:03 PM As if we need to be told to spam. Quote
dj4celine Posted January 15, 2008 at 08:05 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 08:05 PM I know but we all need some cheering up Quote
peo Posted January 15, 2008 at 08:06 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 08:06 PM Whats everybody up to? Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
dj4celine Posted January 15, 2008 at 08:11 PM Posted January 15, 2008 at 08:11 PM I asked the very same question some posts back Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.