Edwin Posted January 14, 2008 at 05:50 PM Posted January 14, 2008 at 05:50 PM Who are you on the phone with? Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 14, 2008 at 06:41 PM Posted January 14, 2008 at 06:41 PM Hey Rissa. What if I pinch *your* cheeks instead. I may have to hurt you Ah well these things happen though.I can't help it if I'm so adorable. Darn. Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 14, 2008 at 06:59 PM Posted January 14, 2008 at 06:59 PM Oh boy...and so it begins. The pinching of my cheeks. Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:05 PM Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:05 PM You continued it! Quote
dj4celine Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:08 PM Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:08 PM and Edwin, you already know who I was on the phone with Quote
Edwin Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:10 PM Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:10 PM Yeah, I had to ask you again cause I didn't get an answer in here. And Rissa, let just start pinching Dj's cheeks instead of each others. Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:14 PM Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:14 PM Yes!We should!AHAHAHA Dj is next. Quote
Edwin Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:17 PM Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:17 PM I really feel the need to sing aloud right now to this part of Taking Chances.And I had my heart beaten down,But I always come back for more, yeah.There’s nothing like love to pull you up,When you’re laying down on the floor there.So talk to me, talk to me,Like lovers do.Yeah walk with me, walk with me,Like lovers do,Like lovers do. Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:19 PM Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:19 PM I was just singing that! Quote
Edwin Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:20 PM Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:20 PM But, I'm at work, and people will look at my more weirdly if I just break out in song and dance. This isn't a musical! Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:22 PM Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:22 PM I'm on the phone with Holly and I just was singing. I always do that. I sing too much. I want to be in a musical!I wish life was a musical. Quote
Edwin Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:25 PM Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:25 PM Apolo Anton Oh no!! Now I'm listening to a remix of IDAN. I can't stop my happy feet!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:29 PM Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:29 PM I'm aliiiiveeee[dances around] Quote
dj4celine Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:30 PM Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:30 PM IWYTNM ...the Thunderpuss remixes Quote
Edwin Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:34 PM Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:34 PM How did this become "What are you listening now" thread? Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:35 PM Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:35 PM I have no freaking idea. Quote
nano Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:44 PM Posted January 14, 2008 at 07:44 PM Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
dj4celine Posted January 14, 2008 at 08:02 PM Posted January 14, 2008 at 08:02 PM How did this become "What are you listening now" thread? I don't know Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 14, 2008 at 09:08 PM Posted January 14, 2008 at 09:08 PM WOW Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
peo Posted January 14, 2008 at 09:22 PM Posted January 14, 2008 at 09:22 PM Hi Everyone! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
dj4celine Posted January 14, 2008 at 09:45 PM Posted January 14, 2008 at 09:45 PM Hi Astrid But I'm afraid I should be saying "bye" at the same time cos I better get my @$$ to bed Quote
Edwin Posted January 14, 2008 at 09:51 PM Posted January 14, 2008 at 09:51 PM No,no. Your cute little Indian #ss. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 14, 2008 at 10:04 PM Posted January 14, 2008 at 10:04 PM No,no. Your cute little Indian #ss. Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted January 14, 2008 at 10:11 PM Posted January 14, 2008 at 10:11 PM Hehe, it was something Mama P said to him. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 14, 2008 at 10:11 PM Posted January 14, 2008 at 10:11 PM No one is onnnnnnnnnnnnnn here Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.