KimboCosmo Posted January 9, 2008 at 10:13 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 10:13 PM Hey, Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted January 9, 2008 at 10:18 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 10:18 PM Damn! I forgot I got classes less than six hours from now Quote
Edwin Posted January 9, 2008 at 10:19 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 10:19 PM Oh my, get your sexy butt into bed! Quote
dj4celine Posted January 9, 2008 at 10:22 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 10:22 PM I will as soon as I finish downloading the report from my univ site... it is so slow.. Quote
Edwin Posted January 9, 2008 at 10:24 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 10:24 PM Ok, I'm about to head out too. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 9, 2008 at 11:06 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 11:06 PM Oooooooooooo the rejection............. Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted January 9, 2008 at 11:07 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 11:07 PM :lmao1: Anyway, g'nite guys Quote
peo Posted January 9, 2008 at 11:19 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 11:19 PM Hi Everyone! Goodnight Dj Du! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
KimboCosmo Posted January 9, 2008 at 11:47 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 11:47 PM Everybody's leaving Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
VintageCeline Posted January 10, 2008 at 12:23 AM Posted January 10, 2008 at 12:23 AM Waahhhh! I work part time in blockbuster and got some DVD's out today.. one of which being Crossroads - Britney's film. I havent seen it in a years! haha. Its actually sad that she isn't like that anymore. She used to be cool and kids' rolemodels, now she's just a mess. I hope she cleans herself up and acts like the Mum she should be! Ha, Rant over. Has anyone seen "Number 23" with Jim Carey? I also got that out, Im yet to watch it. xx Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted January 10, 2008 at 01:10 AM Posted January 10, 2008 at 01:10 AM Ahhh it would be fun to work at Blockbuster Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
peo Posted January 10, 2008 at 01:24 AM Posted January 10, 2008 at 01:24 AM Lalalalalalala Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
KimboCosmo Posted January 10, 2008 at 01:46 AM Posted January 10, 2008 at 01:46 AM And everybodys singing Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
PrincesseJen Posted January 10, 2008 at 02:02 AM Posted January 10, 2008 at 02:02 AM Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
stevethefan Posted January 10, 2008 at 03:03 AM Posted January 10, 2008 at 03:03 AM I shutter to think. I shudder to think. Quote
celinedionsfan Posted January 10, 2008 at 03:16 AM Posted January 10, 2008 at 03:16 AM OH my darlin' Oh my darlin' Oh my darlin' spamentine!!! Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
peo Posted January 10, 2008 at 03:36 AM Posted January 10, 2008 at 03:36 AM Woooo I'm HAPPY!!!! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
stevethefan Posted January 10, 2008 at 04:15 AM Posted January 10, 2008 at 04:15 AM Funky monkey...Funky monkey. Quote
celinedionsfan Posted January 10, 2008 at 04:18 AM Posted January 10, 2008 at 04:18 AM Funky monkey...Funky monkey. Ah Steve... that would be a funky banana Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
stevethefan Posted January 10, 2008 at 04:21 AM Posted January 10, 2008 at 04:21 AM Well I only put the dancing banana in because of it's loving association with said monkey. Quote
celinedionsfan Posted January 10, 2008 at 04:35 AM Posted January 10, 2008 at 04:35 AM Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
nico robin Posted January 10, 2008 at 04:39 AM Posted January 10, 2008 at 04:39 AM Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
KimboCosmo Posted January 10, 2008 at 05:41 AM Posted January 10, 2008 at 05:41 AM Blah back to work in 8 hours... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
nico robin Posted January 10, 2008 at 05:53 AM Posted January 10, 2008 at 05:53 AM 8 hours and you still here? you should go to sleep i usually don't sleep the time i should and i'm always sleeping at class.... and that happens even if i sleep the 8 hours i should Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
KimboCosmo Posted January 10, 2008 at 05:59 AM Posted January 10, 2008 at 05:59 AM I know...I have this problem called insomnia and it sucks bananas big time Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
nico robin Posted January 10, 2008 at 06:01 AM Posted January 10, 2008 at 06:01 AM ohhhh that really sucks!! sometimes i can't sleep either and i really hate it..and it's worse when i can't sleep and i can't be in the forum!! Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
KimboCosmo Posted January 10, 2008 at 06:03 AM Posted January 10, 2008 at 06:03 AM Ohhh yeah, I wouldn't know what to do without the internet...I guess I'd sleep lol Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
nico robin Posted January 10, 2008 at 06:04 AM Posted January 10, 2008 at 06:04 AM or eat Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
KimboCosmo Posted January 10, 2008 at 06:06 AM Posted January 10, 2008 at 06:06 AM Ok...nitey nite..I'll be back tomorrow night because I'm off Friday!!!! YAY!!!! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.