Edwin Posted January 9, 2008 at 05:16 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 05:16 PM Work Work Work. But I guess not every day can be like yesterday when I had all the time to spam. Quote
peo Posted January 9, 2008 at 05:18 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 05:18 PM Lol, what do you do for work? Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
x_celinedion Posted January 9, 2008 at 05:37 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 05:37 PM Blah. School school school school school.Then rehearsal rehearsal rehearsal. Quote
Edwin Posted January 9, 2008 at 05:38 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 05:38 PM I fix computer problems. I am a Support Analyst. Quote
peo Posted January 9, 2008 at 05:40 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 05:40 PM Kool Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
x_celinedion Posted January 9, 2008 at 06:00 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 06:00 PM Ahh! I have to spazz quickly. aslkjfksajgka!Not only do I have rehearsals till 5.I leave...go home. Then I just remembered I leave again to go to musical theatre till 9. Why did I want to be an actress on Broadway again?Why?I could have been a dentist. Quote
Edwin Posted January 9, 2008 at 07:24 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 07:24 PM Hi Rissa and Astrid! How my girls today? Quote
celinedionsfan Posted January 9, 2008 at 07:26 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 07:26 PM Spammin' cause I can!! Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
peo Posted January 9, 2008 at 07:30 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 07:30 PM Good, thanks Eddie and yourself? Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
x_celinedion Posted January 9, 2008 at 07:40 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 07:40 PM Awww. Well I'm doing alright. I could be better. Today is going by so slowww. Quote
Edwin Posted January 9, 2008 at 07:43 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 07:43 PM Im going, I'm going. Hehe. I disagree Rissa, it's going by quite quickly for me. Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 9, 2008 at 07:44 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 07:44 PM Well you're lucky. Once school is over the fun begins...not. I really don't want to go to rehearsalllssss [whine whine whine]I can't skip it because my theatre teacher will SLAUGHTER me. .....Then again....YOU CAN'T SPELL SLAUGHTER WITHOUT LAUGHTER. Quote
nano Posted January 9, 2008 at 08:13 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 08:13 PM Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
KimboCosmo Posted January 9, 2008 at 08:16 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 08:16 PM Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted January 9, 2008 at 08:18 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 08:18 PM Listen to the Miracle album, that should help to put you to sleep. Quote
peo Posted January 9, 2008 at 08:26 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 08:26 PM Awwwwww Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 9, 2008 at 08:29 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 08:29 PM Beautiful, Beautiful...Beautiful Boyyyyyyyyy Quote
peo Posted January 9, 2008 at 08:30 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 08:30 PM Darling, Darling, Darling my beautiful boooooy Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
KimboCosmo Posted January 9, 2008 at 08:39 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 08:39 PM I wouldn't make it through the first song... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
peo Posted January 9, 2008 at 09:08 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 09:08 PM I wouldn't make it through the first song... Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
celinedionsfan Posted January 9, 2008 at 09:24 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 09:24 PM curried spam he serves for us... Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
dj4celine Posted January 9, 2008 at 09:32 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 09:32 PM curried spam he serves for us... Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 9, 2008 at 09:35 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 09:35 PM Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all coolAnd all shooting some b-ball outside of the school Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted January 9, 2008 at 09:54 PM Posted January 9, 2008 at 09:54 PM Awww that is so sweet. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.