Edwin Posted January 6, 2008 at 06:34 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 06:34 AM So much energy for it being this late. One more post for me and I think I will hit the hay. Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 6, 2008 at 06:38 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 06:38 AM I have alot of energy! Wohoo! You can't leave me! Quote
Edwin Posted January 6, 2008 at 06:41 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 06:41 AM I am done with the forum for tonight. I still have some work I need to do, so I will be on MSN still. EdwinDeux@msn.com Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 6, 2008 at 06:42 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 06:42 AM I have msn. My add thingy is celine.takingchances@hotmail.com Quote
nano Posted January 6, 2008 at 11:40 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 11:40 AM Mmmm..coffee. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
peo Posted January 6, 2008 at 02:54 PM Posted January 6, 2008 at 02:54 PM Goodmorning! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 6, 2008 at 03:29 PM Posted January 6, 2008 at 03:29 PM I will be back in a few hours. Got some church stuff to do. Quote
peo Posted January 6, 2008 at 05:32 PM Posted January 6, 2008 at 05:32 PM Hi Evreyone! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 6, 2008 at 05:53 PM Posted January 6, 2008 at 05:53 PM I am so sleepy, I'm going to take a nap. Quote
peo Posted January 6, 2008 at 05:54 PM Posted January 6, 2008 at 05:54 PM Lol, your always sleepy Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
x_celinedion Posted January 6, 2008 at 07:52 PM Posted January 6, 2008 at 07:52 PM I'm tired but I woke up an hour ago. I am being lazy today =D Quote
dj4celine Posted January 6, 2008 at 08:20 PM Posted January 6, 2008 at 08:20 PM I think everyone got my lazy bug today Quote
dj4celine Posted January 6, 2008 at 08:53 PM Posted January 6, 2008 at 08:53 PM Seems I'm the only one here Quote
dj4celine Posted January 6, 2008 at 08:53 PM Posted January 6, 2008 at 08:53 PM All by Myself... Quote
dj4celine Posted January 6, 2008 at 08:54 PM Posted January 6, 2008 at 08:54 PM Dont wanna be.... Quote
dj4celine Posted January 6, 2008 at 08:55 PM Posted January 6, 2008 at 08:55 PM All by myseeeeeeeee......eeeelf *voice cracks in between* Quote
celinerific Posted January 6, 2008 at 09:12 PM Posted January 6, 2008 at 09:12 PM Oh, that's pleasant, Dee. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
VintageCeline Posted January 6, 2008 at 09:58 PM Posted January 6, 2008 at 09:58 PM I now have "Indiaaaaa, Incredible Indiaaaaa" In my head x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
dj4celine Posted January 6, 2008 at 10:18 PM Posted January 6, 2008 at 10:18 PM (edited) Carla Edited January 6, 2008 at 10:18 PM by dj4celine Quote
Edwin Posted January 6, 2008 at 10:20 PM Posted January 6, 2008 at 10:20 PM No way. I just got here!! Come back here this instant. Quote
peo Posted January 6, 2008 at 10:58 PM Posted January 6, 2008 at 10:58 PM Hi Everyone!! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
x_celinedion Posted January 7, 2008 at 12:47 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 12:47 AM I'm here again but trying to finish my report. I have two more paragraphs. UGH! Quote
peo Posted January 7, 2008 at 12:50 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 12:50 AM I have to go to the bathroom, lol Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
x_celinedion Posted January 7, 2008 at 12:55 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 12:55 AM Been there, done that. Quote
je t'aime Posted January 7, 2008 at 12:57 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 12:57 AM :sniff: Stupid nose. Quote http://www.tedmills.com/images/celinemonkeyass.jpg
x_celinedion Posted January 7, 2008 at 12:58 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 12:58 AM Awww. I have a sniffley nose too! Quote
je t'aime Posted January 7, 2008 at 12:59 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 12:59 AM I hate it because I breathe through my nose. Quote http://www.tedmills.com/images/celinemonkeyass.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.