peo Posted January 4, 2008 at 08:30 PM Posted January 4, 2008 at 08:30 PM Thats the way it is Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 4, 2008 at 08:44 PM Posted January 4, 2008 at 08:44 PM Gah, only 2:45PM. This time is just crawlingggg Quote
peo Posted January 4, 2008 at 10:20 PM Posted January 4, 2008 at 10:20 PM Hi Everyone! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 4, 2008 at 10:29 PM Posted January 4, 2008 at 10:29 PM Hi and Bye. I have survived, lol. Quote
peo Posted January 4, 2008 at 10:29 PM Posted January 4, 2008 at 10:29 PM Lol, Bye Edwin! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
peo Posted January 5, 2008 at 02:11 AM Posted January 5, 2008 at 02:11 AM I'm bored Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
VintageCeline Posted January 5, 2008 at 03:16 AM Posted January 5, 2008 at 03:16 AM I should sleep, as its 3.14 am and I have work at 10am. Booo. Also!! wah! My Dads girlfriend bought me a birthday present (my bday is in april) and gave it to me early, 4 months early. Its a brand SPANKING new vinyl player! to play my old records on. It is actually beautiful, its brand new, but in the style of an old 60's one. It goes well with my sexy 50's hairdrier I got for christmas. Im too lucky!! Yay x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
VintageCeline Posted January 5, 2008 at 03:29 AM Posted January 5, 2008 at 03:29 AM Im going to bed now. Nightyyy night xxx Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
celinedionsfan Posted January 5, 2008 at 04:07 AM Posted January 5, 2008 at 04:07 AM Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
celinerific Posted January 5, 2008 at 05:02 AM Posted January 5, 2008 at 05:02 AM Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
KimboCosmo Posted January 5, 2008 at 05:08 AM Posted January 5, 2008 at 05:08 AM Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
celinerific Posted January 5, 2008 at 05:50 AM Posted January 5, 2008 at 05:50 AM Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
nico robin Posted January 5, 2008 at 06:14 AM Posted January 5, 2008 at 06:14 AM Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
dj4celine Posted January 5, 2008 at 07:20 AM Posted January 5, 2008 at 07:20 AM OMG!!! Only 8 more hours left Quote
peo Posted January 5, 2008 at 01:38 PM Posted January 5, 2008 at 01:38 PM Hi Everyone! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 5, 2008 at 06:51 PM Posted January 5, 2008 at 06:51 PM I take it he is gone by now? Quote
nico robin Posted January 5, 2008 at 07:05 PM Posted January 5, 2008 at 07:05 PM why is everybody sad??? Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
dj4celine Posted January 5, 2008 at 07:12 PM Posted January 5, 2008 at 07:12 PM I take it he is gone by now? Yeah I was holding onto him and crying like a baby before his train left And Edwin, he said he had fun the other night PS. Thanks for the beautiful card I got it today Quote
Edwin Posted January 5, 2008 at 07:18 PM Posted January 5, 2008 at 07:18 PM You have a great friendship with Dhiraj, honey. Even though it's sad right now, just remember all the happy times in the past and the ones yet to come I also enjoyed talking to you both that night too. He is very understanding if after one night talking with me didn't offend him. YAY, I'm glad you got my card! I sent it on Dec 18th, good to know for the future Je t'aime Quote
dj4celine Posted January 5, 2008 at 07:40 PM Posted January 5, 2008 at 07:40 PM I'm feeling hungry Quote
peo Posted January 5, 2008 at 07:49 PM Posted January 5, 2008 at 07:49 PM My stomach hurts Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 5, 2008 at 08:06 PM Posted January 5, 2008 at 08:06 PM Good night Dhruvies. Quote
peo Posted January 5, 2008 at 08:08 PM Posted January 5, 2008 at 08:08 PM Goodnight Dj Du! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
dj4celine Posted January 5, 2008 at 08:13 PM Posted January 5, 2008 at 08:13 PM G'nite Edwin and Astrid Quote
peo Posted January 5, 2008 at 08:25 PM Posted January 5, 2008 at 08:25 PM Goodnight Dj Du sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite, lol. Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.