peo Posted January 5, 2008 at 08:48 PM Posted January 5, 2008 at 08:48 PM Got 2 go! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
celinerific Posted January 5, 2008 at 08:59 PM Posted January 5, 2008 at 08:59 PM We could not would not want to wait. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
peo Posted January 6, 2008 at 01:07 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 01:07 AM Hi Everyone! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
celinerific Posted January 6, 2008 at 01:24 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 01:24 AM More work tomorrow. I'm so drained. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
peo Posted January 6, 2008 at 01:27 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 01:27 AM Bored Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
nico robin Posted January 6, 2008 at 01:49 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 01:49 AM i'm back to spam...for a while !!! that's just the spammer in me Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
celinerific Posted January 6, 2008 at 02:03 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 02:03 AM Jeeze Arielle, you're climbing the spammers list! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
peo Posted January 6, 2008 at 03:07 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 03:07 AM Hi Everyone! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
nico robin Posted January 6, 2008 at 03:38 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 03:38 AM Jeeze Arielle, you're climbing the spammers list! you think?? LOL Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Edwin Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:01 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:01 AM Climb every mountain Quote
peo Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:10 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:10 AM Lalalala Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
nico robin Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:11 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:11 AM that's how you know, that's how you know...he's your love la la la la la la la i loved enchanted i want to see the movie again hehe Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
peo Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:12 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:12 AM You guys have to see "I Am Legend" its soo sad, I cried so much. Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:17 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:17 AM Enchanted was great! I loved how she learned to deal with real emotions. And Patrick Dempsey and James Marsden were so great in it. And I love singing in my movies!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD TIMES, I tell ya. Quote
peo Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:24 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:24 AM I'm tired Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:29 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:29 AM When the hell is Dj going to wake up. Quote
peo Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:30 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:30 AM Lol. Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:33 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:33 AM *yawn* I still need to write some questions for a trivia game for my class tomorrow morning. Quote
peo Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:34 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:34 AM My eyes hurt!!!!!!!!! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:39 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:39 AM Get off the computer then. Im sure the glare from the monitor isn't helping Quote
peo Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:40 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:40 AM Lol, yeah. Well nighty night Edwin! and everybody! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:40 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 04:40 AM Night Astrid. I hope your eyes feel better soon. Quote
nico robin Posted January 6, 2008 at 05:39 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 05:39 AM hot hot Celine!!! Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Edwin Posted January 6, 2008 at 05:42 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 05:42 AM 1600 is not coming soon enough Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 6, 2008 at 05:56 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 05:56 AM Hello lovely people =D Quote
Edwin Posted January 6, 2008 at 06:12 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 06:12 AM Hii. How was your party on Friday? Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 6, 2008 at 06:24 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 06:24 AM (edited) Okay so I had so much fun! I got there and they brought me into the wrong sweet sixteen party so I'm in the room's entrance and I'm like "why is no one coming over to me." Just then the DJ tells everyone turn their attention to the entrance because the birthday girl would be coming through. So I move away and I'm like "oh...my god! Everyone is staring at me." Then it hit me...that wasn't the party. So they bring up the lights and the parents enter in on the red carpet first. Then the girl who was turning sixteen, turns out the girl who was having the party was also named Marisa - she stole my name but dropped the 's'. I bolted out of there once she entered in, she was pretty though. Haha.So I go and I'm like "WRONG PARTY!" So they ave me a dumb looking and was like "oh Daniela's sweet sixteen. Upstairs." So I go up there and I see a bunch of people that I haven't seen since last year because I switched to a school for performing arts, so I left all my friends behind. So there was hugging. There was also my friend Kaitlin who is at my new school, we transfered together and didn't know it til the first day. Pretty cool. Anyway!So in the beginning the DJ came over and asked "what kind of music do you guys want to hear?" So everyone is naming their hardcore music and their snoop doggy dog word up music. He turns to me and I say with an innocent smile, "Celine Dion?!' And he then looks away from me to listen to my friend Kaitlin, turns back, and is like "really?" He gave me this look like he didn't believe me and in my head I'm thinking "did I studder?" Duh!" So I answered yes politely and everyone is giggling because they knew I was going to say that. So he goes to turn away and I was like "you dare play My Heart Will Go On and I'll kill you." Everyone laughed, I smiled. =D More stuff happened...eat eat eat dance dance dance. So I tell my friend to request Fergalicious. It came on. I just broke, I was "shaking things I never thought I had." I told my best friend, Holly, that in a text and she thought it was the funniest thing. But yeah It was quite dangerous and everyone was like GO MARISSA! I wish I got that on tape...actually I don't. So later on in the evening I called the DJ over and was like "you owe me a Celine Dion song." So he said, "yes I do, what's your name." I gave him my name. He walked away. Guess what!? He didn't play Celine Dion. I was soooo mad. wooo big post! Edited January 6, 2008 at 06:27 AM by x_celinedion Quote
Edwin Posted January 6, 2008 at 06:27 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 06:27 AM No Celine Dion song after all that? Maybe they only come prepared with My Heart Will Go On! I wouldn't want that to be my request either. That song is played to death. I liked your recap of your night, you write very vividly, sweetie. Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 6, 2008 at 06:32 AM Posted January 6, 2008 at 06:32 AM No they didn't play any song and I texted my friend Holly I said "that little...MOTHER FATHER! Didn't play my Celine song!I can bet you anything he had That's The Way It Is! Gosh! Coulda played that but nooo nooo noo. I love that song askljfask. " She texted back and said awwww, of course. I then told her "Well I'm over it now because as I'm sitting here I'm listening to my Taking Chances CD...shoot! I had it with me I could have made him play Eyes on Me!" I was mad. I write vividly, usually I do because I love writing but not that post. I was on the phone with Holly. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.