x_celinedion Posted January 7, 2008 at 01:01 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 01:01 AM (edited) I hate when that happens! It is most annoying. Oh no. I have rehearsals till 9 at night tomorrowww. I think until 9... Edited January 7, 2008 at 01:07 AM by x_celinedion Quote
peo Posted January 7, 2008 at 01:07 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 01:07 AM Lalalalalalalaaa Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
x_celinedion Posted January 7, 2008 at 01:09 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 01:09 AM (edited) I am such an idiot. I am watching a video of myself on youtube that my friend uploaded it. I send it to her on my cell phone and she uploaded it! I would post it here but uhmmm. I'm very stupid and all last night Holly was making fun of me and my stupid hand movements. Hahaha. I may post it but it's from when I came back from that party friday night. I was tired, my makeup came off, and my hair deflated! Also because like I said...I'm stupid. It's only fifteen seconds but a whole bunch of weirdness is packed into it. Edited January 7, 2008 at 01:10 AM by x_celinedion Quote
peo Posted January 7, 2008 at 01:15 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 01:15 AM (edited) Watching I Love New York! Can't wait for the Finale!!!!! Edited January 7, 2008 at 01:15 AM by peo Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 7, 2008 at 01:56 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 01:56 AM I am listening to D'elles, which always reminds me of Dhruvies. Quote
peo Posted January 7, 2008 at 01:59 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 01:59 AM What or who is Dhruvies? Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
peo Posted January 7, 2008 at 02:03 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 02:03 AM Ooooohhh. Hahaha, now i get it. Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
x_celinedion Posted January 7, 2008 at 02:06 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 02:06 AM Lalaaalaaaa. Mysppaaceee. Quote
peo Posted January 7, 2008 at 02:08 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 02:08 AM You don't know how long I have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
x_celinedion Posted January 7, 2008 at 02:24 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 02:24 AM MOTHERRR FATHERRR.I still have to finish that report. Quote
peo Posted January 7, 2008 at 02:25 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 02:25 AM Whats the report about? Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
x_celinedion Posted January 7, 2008 at 02:28 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 02:28 AM Child abuse. I must have done a million of those in my past. Laaa laaa laaa. Coin operated boy sitting on a shelf. He is just a toy but I turn him on and he comes to life automatic joy. That is why I wanted a coin operated boy. .....Ew. That song is so wrong.What is going on with my dirty thoughts all of a sudden. My mind is malfunctioning. Quote
peo Posted January 7, 2008 at 02:29 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 02:29 AM Ooh. Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
x_celinedion Posted January 7, 2008 at 02:30 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 02:30 AM I have one more paragraph to go but you guys and myspace are making me drift away from doing my work. Quote
peo Posted January 7, 2008 at 02:32 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 02:32 AM Hahaha work, work, work!!!! YOU HAVE TO FINISH!!! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
x_celinedion Posted January 7, 2008 at 02:33 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 02:33 AM Eeeeeeppp! Going I'm going! Quote
Edwin Posted January 7, 2008 at 03:15 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 03:15 AM I am begining to feel hot Quote
peo Posted January 7, 2008 at 03:16 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 03:16 AM I'm freeeeezing Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
nico robin Posted January 7, 2008 at 03:21 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 03:21 AM celine Celine celine Celine!!!! Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
peo Posted January 7, 2008 at 03:22 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 03:22 AM Lalalalala Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
nico robin Posted January 7, 2008 at 03:39 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 03:39 AM food..me wants food Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
celinerific Posted January 7, 2008 at 03:45 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 03:45 AM I loathe packing. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinerific Posted January 7, 2008 at 03:47 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 03:47 AM I found Winnie The Pooh tatooes in one of my memorabillia boxes. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
stevethefan Posted January 7, 2008 at 04:45 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 04:45 AM I loathe packing. Really?! Most people just love it. Quote
nico robin Posted January 7, 2008 at 05:11 AM Posted January 7, 2008 at 05:11 AM Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
peo Posted January 7, 2008 at 12:50 PM Posted January 7, 2008 at 12:50 PM Hi Everyone! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 7, 2008 at 01:15 PM Posted January 7, 2008 at 01:15 PM Ugh... I'm home for the day, mostly resting. Quote
peo Posted January 7, 2008 at 06:20 PM Posted January 7, 2008 at 06:20 PM I have new clothes!!!!!! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.