Elaine Posted January 7, 2008 at 06:33 PM Posted January 7, 2008 at 06:33 PM And I have a new cell phone! I'm so happy!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
dj4celine Posted January 7, 2008 at 07:10 PM Posted January 7, 2008 at 07:10 PM Which one, Elaine?? I got a new one on Saturday Quote
dj4celine Posted January 7, 2008 at 08:32 PM Posted January 7, 2008 at 08:32 PM Guess no one's here Quote
dj4celine Posted January 7, 2008 at 08:33 PM Posted January 7, 2008 at 08:33 PM Should head off to bed Quote
Edwin Posted January 7, 2008 at 09:09 PM Posted January 7, 2008 at 09:09 PM Look at you spamming all by your lonesome. Quote
Edwin Posted January 7, 2008 at 10:41 PM Posted January 7, 2008 at 10:41 PM Everyone must have started back up at work and or school. Quote
peo Posted January 7, 2008 at 11:28 PM Posted January 7, 2008 at 11:28 PM Hi Everyone!!! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
peo Posted January 7, 2008 at 11:39 PM Posted January 7, 2008 at 11:39 PM Hi Eddie! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 7, 2008 at 11:42 PM Posted January 7, 2008 at 11:42 PM LOL @ Eddie. My real little sister calls me that instead of Edwin. Sometimes my mom calls me that too. Quote
peo Posted January 7, 2008 at 11:44 PM Posted January 7, 2008 at 11:44 PM Hahaha if u don't mind, may i call you that? Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 7, 2008 at 11:46 PM Posted January 7, 2008 at 11:46 PM I don't mind at all. What are some of your nicknames that people call you? Quote
Edwin Posted January 7, 2008 at 11:52 PM Posted January 7, 2008 at 11:52 PM When I reach 1700 I'm going to go watch AND... I haven't seen it in like over a week, lol. Yikes!!! However I listen to lineup all the time. Quote
peo Posted January 7, 2008 at 11:53 PM Posted January 7, 2008 at 11:53 PM Hahaha thats great! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 8, 2008 at 12:04 AM Posted January 8, 2008 at 12:04 AM Off to watch A New Day... cause with this post I made it to 1700. Damn I can;t believe just like a month or so ago I only had 50 some posts, LOL.Keep posting positive stuff on the thread about songs you LOVE from Celine. I don't want to see it closed out, and would love it if it had more replies than the negative threads. :) Quote
peo Posted January 8, 2008 at 12:29 AM Posted January 8, 2008 at 12:29 AM Ok, enjoy the DVD. Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
celinedionsfan Posted January 8, 2008 at 02:13 AM Posted January 8, 2008 at 02:13 AM Put a little spam in your heart! Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
x_celinedion Posted January 8, 2008 at 02:17 AM Posted January 8, 2008 at 02:17 AM Ugh awful day at school =[ Quote
Edwin Posted January 8, 2008 at 02:20 AM Posted January 8, 2008 at 02:20 AM I am finally going grocery shopping. I was planning on doing this on Saturday. Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 8, 2008 at 02:28 AM Posted January 8, 2008 at 02:28 AM (edited) I got back from rehearsals not too long ago. That was fun. School suuucckkked.Because I'm such a -insert sarcasm here- big fan of bomb threats. Yeah I was in theatre, went back to get changed after running an errand with a couple of the students. As soon as we went to get changed back into our clothes...the fire alarm went off! I was like "HA! Screw that, I'm going to get changed as quickly as I can and get the heck out of here. Hopefully it's just a firedrill." I got changed in like two seconds, thankfully I was lazy today and wore a shirt and victoria's secret sweat pants so I got changed like lightening. I was so out of there, all of a sudden everyone turns to see me walking out of the building. I go with the theatre students, we're all talking amongst one another, I then block them out because I am thinking 'hey! I'm going to listen to Celine now because uhh well she's cooler than you guys.' So I put in my headphones then found out like fifteen minutes later we were on a bomb threat. They went to move us away to the back of the school which is actually closer than where we were in the front. So I'm like "oh well this is lovely if the place blows up...NO ONE IS SURVIVING!" So it's one...it's been like over an hour and all of a sudden it became chilly. So I'm like freezing, sitting on the bleachers with my sister because she is also in theatre, she's a freshman, and the other theatre students. The whole time I listened to my music and everytime I tried coming into a conversation everyone would say "Ris. You missed it just go back to Celine Land." Cause that is where I'm known to go where I zone out, so I was like "alright I am better off there anyway." I sat out there for two and a half hours. It was awful. Edited January 8, 2008 at 02:31 AM by x_celinedion Quote
Edwin Posted January 8, 2008 at 03:34 AM Posted January 8, 2008 at 03:34 AM That's terrible Rissa At least you had Celine to help you escape from it mentally. Quote
celinedionsfan Posted January 8, 2008 at 06:19 AM Posted January 8, 2008 at 06:19 AM oh - oh -oh we're spammin'stayin' up late and spammin' Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
nano Posted January 8, 2008 at 11:38 AM Posted January 8, 2008 at 11:38 AM "It's tooooooo lateeeeeeeeee...." Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
peo Posted January 8, 2008 at 11:49 AM Posted January 8, 2008 at 11:49 AM Hi Everyone! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 8, 2008 at 12:44 PM Posted January 8, 2008 at 12:44 PM Good morning. *yawn* Quote
angel_christ Posted January 8, 2008 at 02:17 PM Posted January 8, 2008 at 02:17 PM Bonsoir! (For my time ^^) Quote http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
Edwin Posted January 8, 2008 at 03:21 PM Posted January 8, 2008 at 03:21 PM I am at workkkkkkkkkkkkk Quote
peo Posted January 8, 2008 at 05:36 PM Posted January 8, 2008 at 05:36 PM Hi Everyone! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.