Edwin Posted January 17, 2008 at 11:23 PM Posted January 17, 2008 at 11:23 PM Er Reboot/Restart/Shutdown and Restart. I'm sure you know how to do that, honey...Also, if the DVD drive is still stuck, get a paper clip or something and stick it into the hole on the dvd rom drive itself. It's on the faceplate. That automatically releases it. Try closing it and see if it responds again. Quote
dj4celine Posted January 17, 2008 at 11:25 PM Posted January 17, 2008 at 11:25 PM Tried it but now it's making a weird whirring sound Quote
Edwin Posted January 17, 2008 at 11:26 PM Posted January 17, 2008 at 11:26 PM I'm outta ideas then. Wish I was there so I could see and play around with it for myself. Quote
dj4celine Posted January 17, 2008 at 11:34 PM Posted January 17, 2008 at 11:34 PM I'm gonna try pulling it out... O Man! I just got this back from the shop which took over a week to fix the problem and now this Quote
Edwin Posted January 17, 2008 at 11:35 PM Posted January 17, 2008 at 11:35 PM I'm going to need some serious caffeine to stay awake through 3 hour class. Quote
peo Posted January 18, 2008 at 12:47 AM Posted January 18, 2008 at 12:47 AM Goodnight Dj DU! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
KimboCosmo Posted January 18, 2008 at 01:43 AM Posted January 18, 2008 at 01:43 AM Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
peo Posted January 18, 2008 at 02:57 AM Posted January 18, 2008 at 02:57 AM Hi! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
VintageCeline Posted January 18, 2008 at 02:58 AM Posted January 18, 2008 at 02:58 AM Yawnn! Its 2.58am here. Im going to bed now.Night night Celinoholics! Lovelove x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Edwin Posted January 18, 2008 at 02:59 AM Posted January 18, 2008 at 02:59 AM I survived my first night class of the semester. I've been up since 4:30am, and it's now 9PM so I'm going to bed. Quote
peo Posted January 18, 2008 at 03:00 AM Posted January 18, 2008 at 03:00 AM I'm coooold Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
KimboCosmo Posted January 18, 2008 at 03:29 AM Posted January 18, 2008 at 03:29 AM Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
peo Posted January 18, 2008 at 11:26 AM Posted January 18, 2008 at 11:26 AM Goodmorning Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
nano Posted January 18, 2008 at 11:27 AM Posted January 18, 2008 at 11:27 AM morning! Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Edwin Posted January 18, 2008 at 01:08 PM Posted January 18, 2008 at 01:08 PM Good morning. And look who crossed over the 6,000 mark. Maybe I missed that post, lol. But it only occured 9 posts ago! Quote
Edwin Posted January 18, 2008 at 01:24 PM Posted January 18, 2008 at 01:24 PM Dj Du! You're really early today! You are setting my heart on fire!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
peo Posted January 18, 2008 at 03:01 PM Posted January 18, 2008 at 03:01 PM Hi Everyone! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 18, 2008 at 03:11 PM Posted January 18, 2008 at 03:11 PM Hello!! Los Lokos in the house! Quote
peo Posted January 18, 2008 at 03:14 PM Posted January 18, 2008 at 03:14 PM Hahaha Yo, Yo, Yo!!!! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 18, 2008 at 03:22 PM Posted January 18, 2008 at 03:22 PM We are going bi in the Spam Cafe. Bilingual of course. Quote
dj4celine Posted January 18, 2008 at 05:01 PM Posted January 18, 2008 at 05:01 PM Edwin: I was checking out the prices for the concerts in Vancouver and its like 300 CAD (approx 12k INR) which is kinda reasonable for floor seats.. but then i checked out China's one and it was a freakin' 3000 RMB which is like 17k INR Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.