justmii2u Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:48 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:48 PM Hiiii! Nice to meet you!My name is ElineWhat's yours Quote http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/justmii2u/CelineEline-1.jpg
peo Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:49 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:49 PM Hi Eline!Nice to meet you 2!My name is Astrid! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
dj4celine Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:54 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:54 PM Geeze! you're crazy! Where do you live? Go to bed! I'm from India And about the crazy part, well the guys here will tell u Quote
Edwin Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:56 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:56 PM Dj is a lunatic, but you will love him Quote
justmii2u Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:57 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:57 PM Good to know:P Quote http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/justmii2u/CelineEline-1.jpg
Edwin Posted January 23, 2008 at 10:25 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 10:25 PM I hope my AWTBI Single arrives soon! After that I only have the Gold Album to wait for.. I dont want to order anything else til I'm moved in finally. Quote
RojoLuvsCeline Posted January 23, 2008 at 10:30 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 10:30 PM Dj is a lunatic, but you will love him I think most of us are Quote http://azupload.com/displayImage.php/setid4626.png http://i27.tinypic.com/2dv7ss8.jpg
A New Day Has Come Posted January 23, 2008 at 11:05 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 11:05 PM Dj is a lunatic, but you will love him :hmm: :hmm: Quote
miracle_girl Posted January 24, 2008 at 12:29 AM Posted January 24, 2008 at 12:29 AM Lunatic's Rock!!! Quote http://file041b.bebo.com/11/large/2008/02/21/19/3639616524a6958591691l.jpgCeline - May 8th @ The 02! Cant Wait!! <3
RojoLuvsCeline Posted January 24, 2008 at 12:33 AM Posted January 24, 2008 at 12:33 AM indeed Quote http://azupload.com/displayImage.php/setid4626.png http://i27.tinypic.com/2dv7ss8.jpg
angel_christ Posted January 24, 2008 at 02:16 AM Posted January 24, 2008 at 02:16 AM Tired! Sleepy! Idiotic professor! Quote http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
dj4celine Posted January 24, 2008 at 04:33 AM Posted January 24, 2008 at 04:33 AM Dj is a lunatic, but you will love him Oye!! How dare you!! Dj is a lunatic, but you will love him I think most of us are Yay!! So I'm not the only one Dj is a lunatic, but you will love him :hmm: :hmm: Don't even say anything Quote
Edwin Posted January 24, 2008 at 04:42 AM Posted January 24, 2008 at 04:42 AM Reading my textbook. Fun times Quote
dj4celine Posted January 24, 2008 at 04:47 AM Posted January 24, 2008 at 04:47 AM Oye!! So u got the card?? Quote
Edwin Posted January 24, 2008 at 04:49 AM Posted January 24, 2008 at 04:49 AM Yes, it took them almost a month to get here, but I have it now. It was veryyy sweet. I love you Dj! Quote
dj4celine Posted January 24, 2008 at 04:51 AM Posted January 24, 2008 at 04:51 AM I know and I love ya too, bud Quote
Edwin Posted January 24, 2008 at 04:53 AM Posted January 24, 2008 at 04:53 AM Don't rant in the same post where you tell me you love me, you dufus. Quote
nano Posted January 24, 2008 at 06:17 AM Posted January 24, 2008 at 06:17 AM One vanilla latte, thank you. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
dj4celine Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:31 AM Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:31 AM One vanilla latte, thank you. How appropriate, Anu! Quote
Edwin Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:38 AM Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:38 AM for Dj! His exam went well. ) Quote
justmii2u Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:40 AM Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:40 AM Good morning!What time is it over there? Quote http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/justmii2u/CelineEline-1.jpg
RojoLuvsCeline Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:41 AM Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:41 AM good job DJ Quote http://azupload.com/displayImage.php/setid4626.png http://i27.tinypic.com/2dv7ss8.jpg
Edwin Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:42 AM Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:42 AM Hey Eline. It is 2:42 am Quote
justmii2u Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:42 AM Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:42 AM Good morning!What time is it over there? Quote http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/justmii2u/CelineEline-1.jpg
justmii2u Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:43 AM Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:43 AM Sorry something went wrong with internet!... 2:42? Gooo to bed:P Quote http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/justmii2u/CelineEline-1.jpg
Edwin Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:45 AM Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:45 AM Trying to finish some homework. Quote
justmii2u Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:57 AM Posted January 24, 2008 at 08:57 AM I'm going to study again! Have a nice day! Talk to you tonight!For Edwin that is tomorrow;) Quote http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/justmii2u/CelineEline-1.jpg
dj4celine Posted January 24, 2008 at 09:21 AM Posted January 24, 2008 at 09:21 AM Thank you guys Quote
Jechercelombre Posted January 24, 2008 at 09:27 AM Posted January 24, 2008 at 09:27 AM Hey guys! I am Sushmit from India....and I am a huge fan of Celine Dion......Grew up listening to her, and even every time I listen to her it makes me feel so good about everything........and appreciate the art of music in the best way that I can Quote
dj4celine Posted January 24, 2008 at 09:29 AM Posted January 24, 2008 at 09:29 AM Sushmit Finally you posted something here Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.