KimboCosmo Posted February 2, 2008 at 04:41 AM Posted February 2, 2008 at 04:41 AM Dear baby Jesus..... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted February 2, 2008 at 04:53 AM Posted February 2, 2008 at 04:53 AM Dear baby Jesus..... But WWJD? Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 2, 2008 at 04:57 AM Posted February 2, 2008 at 04:57 AM Dear baby Jesus..... But WWJD? About what? Thats from the movie Talladega Nights Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
shady pines ma Posted February 2, 2008 at 05:47 AM Posted February 2, 2008 at 05:47 AM I LOVE IDINA MENZEL! Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
Célinefull Posted February 2, 2008 at 11:35 AM Posted February 2, 2008 at 11:35 AM bolly! Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
LuisMa Posted February 2, 2008 at 03:44 PM Posted February 2, 2008 at 03:44 PM Good morning folks!! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 2, 2008 at 05:11 PM Posted February 2, 2008 at 05:11 PM Wood Eddie? This morning? Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted February 2, 2008 at 05:23 PM Posted February 2, 2008 at 05:23 PM Bye everybody! See you tonight!! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
celinerific Posted February 2, 2008 at 05:52 PM Posted February 2, 2008 at 05:52 PM Hmmmmm... I miss my Mousse. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
LuisMa Posted February 2, 2008 at 06:05 PM Posted February 2, 2008 at 06:05 PM Bye everybody! See you tonight!! Bye Kim!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
dj4celine Posted February 2, 2008 at 06:57 PM Posted February 2, 2008 at 06:57 PM I hate my ISP Quote
Edwin Posted February 2, 2008 at 08:06 PM Posted February 2, 2008 at 08:06 PM Nice one, 25 posts ago, lol... Quote
dj4celine Posted February 2, 2008 at 08:26 PM Posted February 2, 2008 at 08:26 PM Which one, Edwin?? The teasing Luis one?? Quote
LuisMa Posted February 2, 2008 at 08:48 PM Posted February 2, 2008 at 08:48 PM G'nite all GOOD NIGHT DHRUV. SLEEP WELL!! Quote
Edwin Posted February 2, 2008 at 10:37 PM Posted February 2, 2008 at 10:37 PM Which one, Edwin?? The teasing Luis one?? At the time I read you had reached that, it had occured 25 posts ago Night Dj. Quote
LuisMa Posted February 3, 2008 at 12:11 AM Posted February 3, 2008 at 12:11 AM Which one, Edwin?? The teasing Luis one?? At the time I read you had reached that, it had occured 25 posts ago Night Dj. Mmmm I didn't know you guys were talking about me. Quote
celinerific Posted February 3, 2008 at 01:08 AM Posted February 3, 2008 at 01:08 AM Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
ByuSmurf Posted February 3, 2008 at 01:27 AM Posted February 3, 2008 at 01:27 AM HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!! SUPERBOWL SUNDAY & MARDI GRAS!!! Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg
celinerific Posted February 3, 2008 at 01:42 AM Posted February 3, 2008 at 01:42 AM HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!! SUPERBOWL SUNDAY & MARDI GRAS!!!Have you been watching Ellen? Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
nico robin Posted February 3, 2008 at 02:16 AM Posted February 3, 2008 at 02:16 AM Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
nico robin Posted February 3, 2008 at 02:58 AM Posted February 3, 2008 at 02:58 AM i'm sick!!! Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
dj4celine Posted February 3, 2008 at 03:17 AM Posted February 3, 2008 at 03:17 AM (edited) April 8th Edited February 3, 2008 at 03:17 AM by dj4celine Quote
nico robin Posted February 3, 2008 at 03:27 AM Posted February 3, 2008 at 03:27 AM what's going to happen on april 8th Drhuv?? Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
dj4celine Posted February 3, 2008 at 03:29 AM Posted February 3, 2008 at 03:29 AM The Celine concert in KL, Malaysia I've been saving for it ever since I heard that she's gonna perform there.. I so wanted to visit Malaysia before but never got the opprtunity.. and this seems perfect Now I have to cancel the concerts in China and then get tix for one concert for the North American leg Quote
nico robin Posted February 3, 2008 at 03:45 AM Posted February 3, 2008 at 03:45 AM ohh that's cool!!how many concerts are you planing to go? Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Edwin Posted February 3, 2008 at 03:47 AM Posted February 3, 2008 at 03:47 AM The Celine concert in KL, Malaysia I've been saving for it ever since I heard that she's gonna perform there.. I so wanted to visit Malaysia before but never got the opprtunity.. and this seems perfect Now I have to cancel the concerts in China and then get tix for one concert for the North American leg it better be to one i'm going to! or else... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.