KimboCosmo Posted February 3, 2008 at 11:06 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 11:06 PM Now I'm done Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LuisMa Posted February 3, 2008 at 11:07 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 11:07 PM Today's motto is Post Until You Drop! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 3, 2008 at 11:23 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 11:23 PM Jordin Sparks did really good singing the national anthem just now Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
peo Posted February 3, 2008 at 11:46 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 11:46 PM Hi Everyone! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
KimboCosmo Posted February 3, 2008 at 11:58 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 11:58 PM Bye everybody! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
peo Posted February 4, 2008 at 12:00 AM Posted February 4, 2008 at 12:00 AM Bye Kim! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
nico robin Posted February 4, 2008 at 02:25 AM Posted February 4, 2008 at 02:25 AM hey, hey you, you i don't like your girlfriend....i think you need a new one...and i could be your girlfriend Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
celinerific Posted February 4, 2008 at 02:53 AM Posted February 4, 2008 at 02:53 AM Hmmmmmm?????? Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
shady pines ma Posted February 4, 2008 at 04:17 AM Posted February 4, 2008 at 04:17 AM I'm not here. 8o Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
Edwin Posted February 4, 2008 at 05:07 AM Posted February 4, 2008 at 05:07 AM hey, hey you, you i don't like your girlfriend....i think you need a new one...and i could be your girlfriend Just when I try to get that song out of my head...Surprise, Surprise! Quote
LuisMa Posted February 4, 2008 at 05:18 AM Posted February 4, 2008 at 05:18 AM I wonder why you guys are so hooked on Avril's hit. Quote
Edwin Posted February 4, 2008 at 05:22 AM Posted February 4, 2008 at 05:22 AM I wonder why you guys are so hooked on Avril's hit. You answered your own question. Quote
LuisMa Posted February 4, 2008 at 05:29 AM Posted February 4, 2008 at 05:29 AM I wonder why you guys are so hooked on Avril's hit. You answered your own question. Quote
Edwin Posted February 4, 2008 at 05:32 AM Posted February 4, 2008 at 05:32 AM Don't over think it dear. I don't want to cause you headache. hehe Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 4, 2008 at 05:44 AM Posted February 4, 2008 at 05:44 AM Goodnight everyone, see you tomorrow! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted February 4, 2008 at 05:46 AM Posted February 4, 2008 at 05:46 AM Me too Kimba..Night. Tomorrow is another work day ;( Quote
nano Posted February 4, 2008 at 07:08 AM Posted February 4, 2008 at 07:08 AM Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
shady pines ma Posted February 4, 2008 at 07:46 AM Posted February 4, 2008 at 07:46 AM I want to be Stevie Nicks. No really! Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
dj4celine Posted February 4, 2008 at 11:14 AM Posted February 4, 2008 at 11:14 AM Right after coming out of the exam hall, I saw a drag queen today in his..umm.. her full flamboyance today. I was totally shocked that they were permitted in the University campus Nothing against them, but some archaic rules in India are stupid as well as very strict.. so this was quite a surprise Quote
dj4celine Posted February 4, 2008 at 12:22 PM Posted February 4, 2008 at 12:22 PM I am so bored right now.. I think I'll turn on the tube for a while Quote
Edwin Posted February 4, 2008 at 01:47 PM Posted February 4, 2008 at 01:47 PM Are you all done with exams, Dj? Quote
dj4celine Posted February 4, 2008 at 03:05 PM Posted February 4, 2008 at 03:05 PM Are you all done with exams, Dj? But now that it is over, I dont know what to do and am so bored Quote
Edwin Posted February 4, 2008 at 03:14 PM Posted February 4, 2008 at 03:14 PM Well, I know what you can do... Quote
Edwin Posted February 4, 2008 at 04:12 PM Posted February 4, 2008 at 04:12 PM LuisMa has come to playyyyyyyyyyyy. Quote
LuisMa Posted February 4, 2008 at 04:15 PM Posted February 4, 2008 at 04:15 PM I like that verb you are using instead of SPAM which is getting kinda tiring already. Quote
Edwin Posted February 4, 2008 at 04:19 PM Posted February 4, 2008 at 04:19 PM I know you don't like it, which is why I chose it. And we use it all the time here, it means the same really Quote
dj4celine Posted February 4, 2008 at 04:21 PM Posted February 4, 2008 at 04:21 PM yeah.. we're all "PLAYERS" Quote
LuisMa Posted February 4, 2008 at 04:22 PM Posted February 4, 2008 at 04:22 PM Hmmmmm Hahaha I've seen lots of ways to "play" here. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.