KimboCosmo Posted February 3, 2008 at 03:56 AM Posted February 3, 2008 at 03:56 AM ALLLL BYYY MYYYYSELFFFFFF, DON'T WANNA BE ALLL BY MYSELFFFFFF ANYMOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted February 3, 2008 at 05:37 AM Posted February 3, 2008 at 05:37 AM It got quite in the off topic sections... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted February 3, 2008 at 10:59 AM Posted February 3, 2008 at 10:59 AM (edited) ohh that's cool!!how many concerts are you planing to go? Atleast 3.. and if possible 5 Ooh.. my dad's gonna kill me :mdr: The Celine concert in KL, Malaysia I've been saving for it ever since I heard that she's gonna perform there.. I so wanted to visit Malaysia before but never got the opprtunity.. and this seems perfect Now I have to cancel the concerts in China and then get tix for one concert for the North American leg it better be to one i'm going to! or else... Depends on my college schedule, hon.. if the dates don't conflict then I have no prob... Besides, I wanna visit the south of the border and not always visit the Great White North Edited February 3, 2008 at 11:11 AM by dj4celine Quote
Edwin Posted February 3, 2008 at 03:27 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 03:27 PM (edited) It's Sunday morning and I'm listening to Jean Jacques and Celine sing Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore to me. Yes, that's right, to ME. They had me in mind when they sang this. What a wonderful day this will be. Edited February 3, 2008 at 03:27 PM by EdwinDeux Quote
nico robin Posted February 3, 2008 at 03:57 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 03:57 PM Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
KimboCosmo Posted February 3, 2008 at 05:09 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 05:09 PM Brazil, Brazil, Brazil......... I wanna goooo Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted February 3, 2008 at 06:34 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 06:34 PM It's Sunday morning and I'm listening to Jean Jacques and Celine sing Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore to me. Yes, that's right, to ME. They had me in mind when they sang this. What a wonderful day this will be. :mdr: Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 3, 2008 at 07:00 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 07:00 PM I need to make it to 3200 today Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted February 3, 2008 at 07:02 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 07:02 PM I think I'll make it to 4700 Quote
dj4celine Posted February 3, 2008 at 07:43 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 07:43 PM Now I'm gonna spam like a maniac cos I still have 15 more posts left for 4700 :mdr: Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 3, 2008 at 07:47 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 07:47 PM I'm going to eat Mexican tonight! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted February 3, 2008 at 07:51 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 07:51 PM Et Je t'Aime Encooooooooooooooooooooooooore Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 3, 2008 at 07:52 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 07:52 PM I just realized my cat is 10 years old I bet it won't be "long" Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted February 3, 2008 at 07:53 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 07:53 PM Cool, Kim Send me some Chinese from there :mdr: Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 3, 2008 at 07:54 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 07:54 PM Chinese??? Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
peo Posted February 3, 2008 at 07:56 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 07:56 PM Hi Everyone! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
dj4celine Posted February 3, 2008 at 07:56 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 07:56 PM I like Chinese Cos that's the easiest to cook Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 3, 2008 at 07:58 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 07:58 PM I don't like Chinese food...at least what you get here I might actually try it if I were in China and had the REAL deal Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted February 3, 2008 at 08:13 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 08:13 PM or maybe even the ones available in India.. China is just a few hours away.. so we get "FRESH" from China :mdr: Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 3, 2008 at 08:14 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 08:14 PM WOW...I really wanna visit one day... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted February 3, 2008 at 08:44 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 08:44 PM Night Dj! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted February 3, 2008 at 09:15 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 09:15 PM Bye everybody...I'll be back later Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
A New Day Has Come Posted February 3, 2008 at 10:07 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 10:07 PM OMFG I cant belive Celine is going to sing at the 2010 olympics. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 3, 2008 at 10:27 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 10:27 PM I'm back too!! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.