celinerific Posted February 9, 2008 at 04:29 AM Posted February 9, 2008 at 04:29 AM Shiny! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
stevethefan Posted February 9, 2008 at 04:36 AM Posted February 9, 2008 at 04:36 AM Shiny! What in tarnation are you talkin' about girl?! Quote
dj4celine Posted February 9, 2008 at 05:17 AM Posted February 9, 2008 at 05:17 AM Papa Steve, I won't call E! a "Celine-a-holic" anymore Quote
dj4celine Posted February 9, 2008 at 11:53 AM Posted February 9, 2008 at 11:53 AM My stomach hurts Quote
nico robin Posted February 9, 2008 at 07:05 PM Posted February 9, 2008 at 07:05 PM hello Dhruv and Luis how are you today? Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
dj4celine Posted February 9, 2008 at 07:37 PM Posted February 9, 2008 at 07:37 PM Hi Arielle... I'm good, thanks And how about u?? Quote
nico robin Posted February 9, 2008 at 07:44 PM Posted February 9, 2008 at 07:44 PM i'm ok....i woke up at 11:30 am today heheheand i'm doing homework something about victimology.....but i can't stop thinking about Caro Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Edwin Posted February 9, 2008 at 07:55 PM Posted February 9, 2008 at 07:55 PM I hope to be spamming more soon! Such a busy Saturday, hehe. Quote
LuisMa Posted February 9, 2008 at 07:56 PM Posted February 9, 2008 at 07:56 PM Helllooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Quote
LuisMa Posted February 9, 2008 at 07:58 PM Posted February 9, 2008 at 07:58 PM The posting police is back!! Quote
Edwin Posted February 9, 2008 at 07:59 PM Posted February 9, 2008 at 07:59 PM I have the right to remain silent. Well I kinda have to at least while I finish some stuff here.Luis Manuel, you look smexie in your police uniform. Quote
LuisMa Posted February 9, 2008 at 08:00 PM Posted February 9, 2008 at 08:00 PM I have the right to remain silent. Well I kinda have to at least while I finish some stuff here.Luis Manuel, you look smexie in your police uniform. Remember that I'm the captain so I can put you in jail with other misbehavers!!! Quote
Edwin Posted February 9, 2008 at 08:02 PM Posted February 9, 2008 at 08:02 PM Remember that I'm the captain so I can put you in jail with other misbehavers!!! Arrest me, captain. I've been very very bad. Quote
LuisMa Posted February 9, 2008 at 08:04 PM Posted February 9, 2008 at 08:04 PM Remember that I'm the captain so I can put you in jail with other misbehavers!!! Arrest me, captain. I've been very very bad. But then you'll have to have the right to remain silent. And with you, that is an IMPOSSIBILITY. Quote
nano Posted February 9, 2008 at 09:50 PM Posted February 9, 2008 at 09:50 PM tequila sunrise. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
qqxkind Posted February 10, 2008 at 12:39 AM Posted February 10, 2008 at 12:39 AM I'm trying this pic above to place as my sig but i allways become an error, why? The error returned was: Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed Quote
stevethefan Posted February 10, 2008 at 02:55 AM Posted February 10, 2008 at 02:55 AM Only five more days 'till..."A New...Day...Tour....Staarrtts"! Quote
dj4celine Posted February 10, 2008 at 03:17 AM Posted February 10, 2008 at 03:17 AM Good Morning, guys I was here last night to play but then my bloody connection failed again Quote
stevethefan Posted February 10, 2008 at 03:19 AM Posted February 10, 2008 at 03:19 AM Good Morning, guys I was here last night to play but then my bloody connection failed again Did another anchor cut a cable again? Quote
LuisMa Posted February 10, 2008 at 03:19 AM Posted February 10, 2008 at 03:19 AM Good Morning, guys I was here last night to play but then my bloody connection failed again Hi Dhruvie. Yup, that's what I told Edwin when you mysteriously disappeared from MSN and everywhere else. Quote
dj4celine Posted February 10, 2008 at 03:24 AM Posted February 10, 2008 at 03:24 AM Good Morning, guys I was here last night to play but then my bloody connection failed again Did another anchor cut a cable again? Oh.. so u do read the newspapers, Papa Steve No, fortunately nothing like that happened... they are re-routing it through another path and hence, the network congestion and what not Good Morning, guys I was here last night to play but then my bloody connection failed again Hi Dhruvie. Yup, that's what I told Edwin when you mysteriously disappeared from MSN and everywhere else. This is really becoming a frustrating thing for me My ISP told me that it would be better by next week.. so hopefully Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 10, 2008 at 03:45 AM Posted February 10, 2008 at 03:45 AM So I take my little baby nephew to my friends tonight and how about he SCREAMS his head off the ENTIRE time I was there...it didn't last long...I had to leave... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted February 10, 2008 at 03:49 AM Posted February 10, 2008 at 03:49 AM So I take my little baby nephew to my friends tonight and how about he SCREAMS his head off the ENTIRE time I was there...it didn't last long...I had to leave... Well at least you get to give him back to his parents at the end of the night! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 10, 2008 at 03:56 AM Posted February 10, 2008 at 03:56 AM So I take my little baby nephew to my friends tonight and how about he SCREAMS his head off the ENTIRE time I was there...it didn't last long...I had to leave... Well at least you get to give him back to his parents at the end of the night! Yeah, I had to drive to the skating rink to deliver him to her Where she was with my neice Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.