LuisMa Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:39 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:39 PM Huh? Someone's in lurrrrve?? Quote
Edwin Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:41 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:41 PM No, I just like that word. Quote
LuisMa Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:46 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:46 PM Or you're listening to Mariah Carey's song and reducing the 99.9% to 99.8%. Hahahaa Quote
Edwin Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:50 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:50 PM My oh my!. Me listen to mariah? you have me and Dj confused. Quote
LuisMa Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:56 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:56 PM Hahaha. No, I just said that because of the Honey word. Quote
Edwin Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:57 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:57 PM lol. I call just about everyone honey. haha. Quote
LuisMa Posted February 8, 2008 at 05:07 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 05:07 PM Will attract a lot of bees. (See now I'm talking as if this were TPAM) Quote
Edwin Posted February 8, 2008 at 05:10 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 05:10 PM LOL, it's just the two of us anyways. I smell food..Almost lunch time, haha, no wonder. Quote
LuisMa Posted February 8, 2008 at 05:11 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 05:11 PM I'm not so hungry today. Quote
LuisMa Posted February 8, 2008 at 05:25 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 05:25 PM I'm feeling a little awkward, and have a little back pain. Quote
Edwin Posted February 8, 2008 at 05:32 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 05:32 PM Can you explain that more here or on msn? i do not understand Quote
LuisMa Posted February 8, 2008 at 05:33 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 05:33 PM It's just a personal thing that has me thinking stuff. Quote
Edwin Posted February 8, 2008 at 05:34 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 05:34 PM Aww ok. I hope everything is ok. Quote
LuisMa Posted February 8, 2008 at 05:36 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 05:36 PM Thanks. Now I fear my butt is gonna get kicked out of this forum. Hahaha Quote
LuisMa Posted February 8, 2008 at 05:38 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 05:38 PM Now I'm leaving to do some errands. Talk to you latah!!!!!!! Take care! Quote
Edwin Posted February 8, 2008 at 06:59 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 06:59 PM Haha, loved how you said latah. I think because I said nevah. I just had a sandwich and salad. Didn't like the salad tho, but the sandwich was big, so it filled me up. Quote
LuisMa Posted February 8, 2008 at 07:20 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 07:20 PM I'm back but not for a very long long time (I'm hiding from Vic and protecting myself from a strong kick) Quote
Edwin Posted February 8, 2008 at 07:23 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 07:23 PM LOL. Still haven't found your strong strong man? He could take Vic. Quote
dj4celine Posted February 8, 2008 at 07:44 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 07:44 PM Wow!! that Billboard article was long and huge and beautiful Quote
LuisMa Posted February 8, 2008 at 08:28 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 08:28 PM I'll definitely read that. Quote
nico robin Posted February 9, 2008 at 01:53 AM Posted February 9, 2008 at 01:53 AM ohh Caro Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
dj4celine Posted February 9, 2008 at 03:59 AM Posted February 9, 2008 at 03:59 AM G'morning guys Quote
LuisMa Posted February 9, 2008 at 04:14 AM Posted February 9, 2008 at 04:14 AM Dhruvie Good Morning!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.