Jump to content

Spam Café


Celine's Wife

Recommended Posts

Posted
cheap way of...
Posted
building up my...
Posted
post count! :laugh:
Posted

:sofunny:

 

Flood control...I repeat..post flood control...STAT!

 

:laugh:

Posted
SOMEBODY must be getting sleepy....or SOMETHING :laugh: :blink:

 

I think I have an explanation. I worked from 7:30 am - 9:30 pm on Friday, and then had to get up at 5:30 am on Saturday to work until 6 pm. This has caused...sleep deprivation and mental anxiety. :blink:

Posted (edited)
My parents are in the Smokey Mountains tonight...I'm...ALL BY MYYYYSELFFFFF :giggle: Edited by KimboCosmo

 

 

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams."

 

Visit Celinerific.com today!

Posted
My parents are in the Smokry Mountains tonight...I'm...ALL BY MYYYYSELFFFFF :giggle:

 

Your assignment is to sing the entire song as loud as possible and see if any neighbors are happy about it. :giggle:

Posted
Well, my neighbors are probably used to hearing me belt out Celine songs :laugh: ...I'll sing it....I :wub: it!

 

 

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams."

 

Visit Celinerific.com today!

Posted
:laugh:Sing it from the highest rooftop!
Posted
Well, you should have been here to keep me company :(
Posted
if u wanna pay for the plane ticket, we'll be there.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
night y'all!!

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
if u wanna pay for the plane ticket, we'll be there.

 

Damien :o How dare you!!! :glare:

 

 

:P :sofunny:

 

How about u get the plane tix and I pay for everything here?? :shifty:

Posted
WooHoo!! Mom made chicky for dinner :clap: :clap:

 

 

It seems Drhuv can't get his hands away from the chicken. :laugh:

Posted

Rofl @ Luis Manuel. :sofunny:

 

Good morning Costa Rica, India and Malaysia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted
Rofl @ Luis Manuel. :sofunny:

 

Good morning Costa Rica, India and Malaysia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Good morning to you Eddie. It seems you understood pretty well, huh? :laugh:

Posted

J'ai compris tous les mots, j'ai bien compris, merci

 

It's also that I'm the one who brought up that word originally. ;)

Posted
Are you claiming copyright royalties???????? :evil:
Posted

Haha. No, I didn't invent the spanish language. :P

 

Settle down boy ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...