nano Posted February 12, 2008 at 07:09 PM Posted February 12, 2008 at 07:09 PM http://www.cosgan.de/images/more/schilder/064.gif Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Edwin Posted February 12, 2008 at 07:12 PM Posted February 12, 2008 at 07:12 PM OUTRAGEOUS! I demand my SPAM. Quote
nano Posted February 12, 2008 at 07:17 PM Posted February 12, 2008 at 07:17 PM Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
nano Posted February 12, 2008 at 07:25 PM Posted February 12, 2008 at 07:25 PM okey...time to go to sleep. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/a055.gif Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
LuisMa Posted February 12, 2008 at 07:53 PM Posted February 12, 2008 at 07:53 PM Back from lunch! Quote
LuisMa Posted February 12, 2008 at 07:58 PM Posted February 12, 2008 at 07:58 PM How's the dungeon? Quote
Edwin Posted February 12, 2008 at 08:01 PM Posted February 12, 2008 at 08:01 PM Don't know. I escaped. Dungeon Break! Quote
Davey84 Posted February 12, 2008 at 10:29 PM Posted February 12, 2008 at 10:29 PM (edited) OMFG I LAUGHED SOOOOO HARD!!!!! :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: http://thetempest.files.wordpress.com/2006/12/voices.jpg Edited February 12, 2008 at 10:46 PM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
shady pines ma Posted February 12, 2008 at 10:45 PM Posted February 12, 2008 at 10:45 PM 'Allooooooooo? http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v193/11/118/28600005/n28600005_30482724_4586.jpg Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
celinerific Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:22 AM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:22 AM Puh, tuh, kuh, fuh, shhhhh, sss sss sss sss. Puh, tuh, kuh, fuh, shhhhh, sss sss sss sss. Puh, tuh, kuh, fuh, shhhhh, sss sss sss sss. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
LuisMa Posted February 13, 2008 at 02:11 AM Posted February 13, 2008 at 02:11 AM Puh, tuh, kuh, fuh, shhhhh, sss sss sss sss. Puh, tuh, kuh, fuh, shhhhh, sss sss sss sss. Puh, tuh, kuh, fuh, shhhhh, sss sss sss sss. The E! Dance Quote
stevethefan Posted February 13, 2008 at 02:11 AM Posted February 13, 2008 at 02:11 AM Puh, tuh, kuh, fuh, shhhhh, sss sss sss sss. Puh, tuh, kuh, fuh, shhhhh, sss sss sss sss. Puh, tuh, kuh, fuh, shhhhh, sss sss sss sss. What? Quote
celinerific Posted February 13, 2008 at 03:29 AM Posted February 13, 2008 at 03:29 AM Ahahaha. Yeaahhh. That's actually a breathing exercise for vocals. It's been stuck in my head all night. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
stevethefan Posted February 13, 2008 at 03:33 AM Posted February 13, 2008 at 03:33 AM Ahahaha. Yeaahhh. That's actually a breathing exercise for vocals. It's been stuck in my head all night. Ok, now THAT makes more sense to me. Quote
celinerific Posted February 13, 2008 at 03:41 AM Posted February 13, 2008 at 03:41 AM My braces are officially off! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinerific Posted February 13, 2008 at 03:43 AM Posted February 13, 2008 at 03:43 AM Whhheeeeeeeeeee!! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
dj4celine Posted February 13, 2008 at 03:44 AM Posted February 13, 2008 at 03:44 AM I demand SPAM!! Quote
LuisMa Posted February 13, 2008 at 03:54 AM Posted February 13, 2008 at 03:54 AM I demand SPAM!! So, you want me to become impatient again?? Quote
celinerific Posted February 13, 2008 at 04:21 AM Posted February 13, 2008 at 04:21 AM Smooooothnesssss. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
dj4celine Posted February 13, 2008 at 04:23 AM Posted February 13, 2008 at 04:23 AM like butter?? Quote
celinerific Posted February 13, 2008 at 04:29 AM Posted February 13, 2008 at 04:29 AM Yes! Like butter! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
nano Posted February 13, 2008 at 04:48 AM Posted February 13, 2008 at 04:48 AM Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
nano Posted February 13, 2008 at 04:53 AM Posted February 13, 2008 at 04:53 AM Good morning! Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.