LuisMa Posted February 14, 2008 at 05:44 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 05:44 PM Trying to make me impatient again, huh? Quote
Edwin Posted February 14, 2008 at 05:45 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 05:45 PM Don't get delirious!! Quote
LuisMa Posted February 14, 2008 at 05:55 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 05:55 PM You're the one who's always delirious. Quote
Edwin Posted February 14, 2008 at 05:57 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 05:57 PM I get it from you, boy! Quote
LuisMa Posted February 14, 2008 at 05:58 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 05:58 PM Now, I'll be off for a smoke. Quote
Edwin Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:00 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:00 PM I WANNA KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Quote
LuisMa Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:05 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:05 PM Tell me something new Part II. Quote
Edwin Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:05 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:05 PM What love issss Quote
LuisMa Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:06 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:06 PM I'm calling out your name!!!! Quote
Edwin Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:07 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:07 PM ????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
LuisMa Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:08 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:08 PM I didn't say whose name it was!!! Quote
Edwin Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:09 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:09 PM You said 'your'.... ALLO?! Quote
LuisMa Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:09 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:09 PM Your can be aimed at several people. Quote
Edwin Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:15 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:15 PM Nada Nada Limonada Quote
LuisMa Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:16 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:16 PM He wasn't man enough for me! Quote
Edwin Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:18 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:18 PM Yeah you need a STRONG man. Quote
LuisMa Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:19 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:19 PM Hahahaha Why can't I sing and prevent people from inferring things? Quote
Edwin Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:20 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:20 PM you can, but i can still remember posts from days ago Quote
LuisMa Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:21 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:21 PM Don't rush me!!! Quote
Edwin Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:24 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:24 PM I am confused again Quote
LuisMa Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:25 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:25 PM It's no crime!!! Quote
Edwin Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:26 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:26 PM someone has gone loco Quote
LuisMa Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:28 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:28 PM Wash away my sorrow, take away my pain!!! Quote
Edwin Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:43 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:43 PM This is the longest 26 minutes, lol.. Quote
Edwin Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:50 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:50 PM I'm waiting on two auctions to end, lol Quote
A New Day Has Come Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:57 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:57 PM I feel like this Quote
LuisMa Posted February 14, 2008 at 07:27 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 07:27 PM I'm waiting on two auctions to end, lol I hope you win both of them. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.