dj4celine Posted February 13, 2008 at 05:07 AM Posted February 13, 2008 at 05:07 AM Goodmorning to one half of the world and Good evening to the other half Quote
Edwin Posted February 13, 2008 at 05:17 AM Posted February 13, 2008 at 05:17 AM Dj you are taking forever to reconnect Quote
LuisMa Posted February 13, 2008 at 05:19 AM Posted February 13, 2008 at 05:19 AM I'm gonna disappear now. Good night y'all. Quote
Edwin Posted February 13, 2008 at 05:22 AM Posted February 13, 2008 at 05:22 AM Well Dj, you missed our goodnights. Have a good rest of the day the other half of the world. Tell us what happens xxxxx ~Edwin Quote
nano Posted February 13, 2008 at 05:23 AM Posted February 13, 2008 at 05:23 AM coffee.coffee.coffee.coffee. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
dj4celine Posted February 13, 2008 at 05:50 AM Posted February 13, 2008 at 05:50 AM Aww.. I missed Edwin and Luis My bloody connection Quote
shady pines ma Posted February 13, 2008 at 07:52 AM Posted February 13, 2008 at 07:52 AM Bev: I only had one glass of wine.Roseanne: It doesn't count as one glass if you fill it up ten times. Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
dj4celine Posted February 13, 2008 at 10:03 AM Posted February 13, 2008 at 10:03 AM go CARRIE go Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 12:52 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 12:52 PM Hi people!!! How are you??? Quote
Edwin Posted February 13, 2008 at 03:14 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 03:14 PM Morning Manel. Great, how are you? Quote
LuisMa Posted February 13, 2008 at 03:41 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 03:41 PM I loooooove Kylie's new singles. Quote
Edwin Posted February 13, 2008 at 04:01 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 04:01 PM Cool Is there a music video for them? Quote
LuisMa Posted February 13, 2008 at 04:03 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 04:03 PM Cool Is there a music video for them? Of course, and they are great: "In My Arms" http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=RE8EAqneUbM "Wow" http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=LnTrZYHK_II Quote
Edwin Posted February 13, 2008 at 04:04 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 04:04 PM (edited) Thanks I might get up to .3% today. Edited February 13, 2008 at 04:04 PM by EdwinDeux Quote
LuisMa Posted February 13, 2008 at 04:05 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 04:05 PM Thanks I might get up to .3% today. That would be a definite miracle. Quote
Edwin Posted February 13, 2008 at 04:06 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 04:06 PM Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Quote
nico robin Posted February 13, 2008 at 05:59 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 05:59 PM Caro... Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Jeanine Posted February 13, 2008 at 06:05 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 06:05 PM Une grand café noir, s'il vous plâit Quote http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/music/entity/platinum/celine_dion_banner_cropped.jpg Order NOW
nico robin Posted February 13, 2008 at 07:16 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 07:16 PM Caro.. Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
shady pines ma Posted February 13, 2008 at 07:38 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 07:38 PM All American Idol results shows are going to be an hour long now. f****** greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat. Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
Edwin Posted February 13, 2008 at 07:40 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 07:40 PM Hey Joey. They are milking that thing all the way to the bank. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 13, 2008 at 09:50 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 09:50 PM Howdy everybody! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted February 13, 2008 at 09:53 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 09:53 PM Heyo I think Luis Manuel finally dropped from all that posting. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 13, 2008 at 09:57 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 09:57 PM It really can take a toll on a person, ya know? It wears me out... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted February 13, 2008 at 10:02 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 10:02 PM You ain't lying. LOL. Usually I post all day at work, and when I get home, it's like mehhh. And then I come on for abit before bed, rofl. Cause Dj is normally on by then. Stupid time zone differences. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 13, 2008 at 10:06 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 10:06 PM You know when your back hurts and you can't walk when you get up that you've been posting WAYYYYY to long... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
celinerific Posted February 13, 2008 at 10:46 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 10:46 PM Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinerific Posted February 13, 2008 at 10:47 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 10:47 PM I'm going to reach 8k soon! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
KimboCosmo Posted February 13, 2008 at 10:58 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 10:58 PM I'm going to reach 8k soon! Don't brag Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.