LuisMa Posted February 13, 2008 at 10:59 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 10:59 PM Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:00 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:00 PM I think I'm gonna get off here for awile! I wanna get ready for TV tonight! It's gonna be gooooood. Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LuisMa Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:01 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:01 PM Take care Kim! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:02 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:02 PM I'll be back in a little bit! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LuisMa Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:04 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:04 PM We'll be waiting to post, post, post!! Quote
shady pines ma Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:55 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:55 PM Smello. Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
LuisMa Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:56 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:56 PM I'm so tired and it's sooooo early. Quote
shady pines ma Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:59 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:59 PM http://www.stevecarter.com/worstalbumcovers05.jpg Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
Célinefull Posted February 14, 2008 at 12:20 AM Posted February 14, 2008 at 12:20 AM ok then...? Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
LuisMa Posted February 14, 2008 at 01:40 AM Posted February 14, 2008 at 01:40 AM ok then...? Hi Damien!!! Quote
A New Day Has Come Posted February 14, 2008 at 02:37 AM Posted February 14, 2008 at 02:37 AM My mom is Pi2sing me off today allot I can't stand it sometimes. :angry2: :angry2: Quote
LuisMa Posted February 14, 2008 at 03:08 AM Posted February 14, 2008 at 03:08 AM How are you Edwin? Quote
Edwin Posted February 14, 2008 at 03:13 AM Posted February 14, 2008 at 03:13 AM Good, lol. Seems like a long week. Quote
angel_christ Posted February 14, 2008 at 04:02 AM Posted February 14, 2008 at 04:02 AM Hello! Sawasdee ! Hola! Bonjour! Ciao! Konnichiwa! Aloha! Ni-hao! Quote http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
shady pines ma Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:21 AM Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:21 AM It's pure emotionInside of meHEEEEEEEEEEAnd all I know is I feelToo much, too much babyAll I do isThink about youNight and dayI feel too muchToo much babyDon't let goCause it's my heartYou're breakin' Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
Célinefull Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:28 AM Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:28 AM blah! Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
dj4celine Posted February 14, 2008 at 10:49 AM Posted February 14, 2008 at 10:49 AM I can't play here for long these days... so much work at home and then when i'm free, my stupid connection's down Quote
Edwin Posted February 14, 2008 at 02:35 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 02:35 PM Happy Valentine's Dayyyyyyyyyyyy Quote
LuisMa Posted February 14, 2008 at 03:35 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 03:35 PM Happy Valentine's Day to all!!! Quote
Edwin Posted February 14, 2008 at 04:42 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 04:42 PM I got The Power Of Love on repeat right now... Quote
LuisMa Posted February 14, 2008 at 05:37 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 05:37 PM Tell me something new. LOL Quote
Edwin Posted February 14, 2008 at 05:37 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 05:37 PM I usually have PQTME or IA on repeat, smart #ss Quote
x_celinedion Posted February 14, 2008 at 05:38 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 05:38 PM Hey everyone who I missed alot! I can not believe tonight is the first night of the tour, best of luck to Celineybabyyy. Quote
Edwin Posted February 14, 2008 at 05:38 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 05:38 PM I KNOW, HUH!!! I cant wait to read all about it. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. GO CELINEE. Quote
LuisMa Posted February 14, 2008 at 05:39 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 05:39 PM I usually have PQTME or IA on repeat, smart #ss Who are you calling smart *ss??? Quote
x_celinedion Posted February 14, 2008 at 05:39 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 05:39 PM I know I am so psyched to read about it. Annnnd I want to see pictures and stuff.I miss her though because she is so very far away from me =[ Quote
Edwin Posted February 14, 2008 at 05:43 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 05:43 PM I usually have PQTME or IA on repeat, smart #ss Who are you calling smart *ss??? Duh, you LOL you know I'm joking baby! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.