dj4celine Posted February 18, 2008 at 10:25 AM Posted February 18, 2008 at 10:25 AM 1 and here it is 5500 POSTS Quote
Davey84 Posted February 18, 2008 at 10:32 AM Posted February 18, 2008 at 10:32 AM Bev: I only had one glass of wine.Roseanne: It doesn't count as one glass if you fill it up ten times. I LUUURVE Roseanne!!! I wish it never stopped!Or not the way it did! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
nano Posted February 18, 2008 at 12:26 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 12:26 PM Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Edwin Posted February 18, 2008 at 02:20 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 02:20 PM Bev: I only had one glass of wine.Roseanne: It doesn't count as one glass if you fill it up ten times. I LUUURVE Roseanne!!! I wish it never stopped!Or not the way it did! Yeah, that last season wasn't very Roseanne-y. It was funny in its earlier years though. Quote
LuisMa Posted February 18, 2008 at 04:02 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 04:02 PM Good morning!!!!! Quote
Edwin Posted February 18, 2008 at 04:45 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 04:45 PM I couldn't get much higher, my spirit takes flight. Where is that little mouse when I need someone to dance with me to this song. Quote
LuisMa Posted February 18, 2008 at 04:46 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 04:46 PM Who is the little mouse? Quote
Edwin Posted February 18, 2008 at 04:49 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 04:49 PM LOL, it's something Dj always says to me when I listen to this song. Cause of Stuart Little in the music video. Quote
LuisMa Posted February 18, 2008 at 04:50 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 04:50 PM I don't know why I figured it had to do with Dhruv. Quote
Edwin Posted February 18, 2008 at 05:09 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 05:09 PM http://thecia.com.au/reviews/s/images/stuart-little-10.jpg Quote
Krys Posted February 18, 2008 at 06:12 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 06:12 PM Stuart is sooo cute! Quote
Edwin Posted February 18, 2008 at 06:17 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 06:17 PM . What do I gotta do, to extract audio from a video fileeeee. And I try, and I try... Quote
celinerific Posted February 19, 2008 at 02:13 AM Posted February 19, 2008 at 02:13 AM Eek! Brrrrr. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
nico robin Posted February 19, 2008 at 03:37 AM Posted February 19, 2008 at 03:37 AM maldito dia el de hoy..ke kgante!!!!! Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
dj4celine Posted February 19, 2008 at 03:45 AM Posted February 19, 2008 at 03:45 AM Good Morning guys Quote
Edwin Posted February 19, 2008 at 04:18 AM Posted February 19, 2008 at 04:18 AM Good Night All. Quote
angel_christ Posted February 19, 2008 at 08:07 AM Posted February 19, 2008 at 08:07 AM Someone spam the comments in one of Celine's Taking Chances in YouTube. How pathetic are they? Quote http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
dj4celine Posted February 19, 2008 at 09:46 AM Posted February 19, 2008 at 09:46 AM Love comes to those who believe it... Quote
dj4celine Posted February 19, 2008 at 10:25 AM Posted February 19, 2008 at 10:25 AM I found about this just now Quote
Davey84 Posted February 19, 2008 at 02:36 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 02:36 PM (edited) Edited February 19, 2008 at 02:37 PM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Edwin Posted February 19, 2008 at 02:56 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 02:56 PM That reminded me I had someone to respond to still Quote
Davey84 Posted February 19, 2008 at 03:00 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 03:00 PM DUH!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Edwin Posted February 19, 2008 at 03:08 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 03:08 PM HOW RUDE. Wow, I don't see you posting in here much, Davey M. Quote
Davey84 Posted February 19, 2008 at 03:26 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 03:26 PM don't u think I spam enough already? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Edwin Posted February 19, 2008 at 03:36 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 03:36 PM Nope, not at all. Quote
LuisMa Posted February 19, 2008 at 03:37 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 03:37 PM Good morning!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.