dj4celine Posted February 19, 2008 at 04:08 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 04:08 PM I wonder if Davey is really not online on msn or did he block me?? Quote
Edwin Posted February 19, 2008 at 04:12 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 04:12 PM lol Dj..you should know he only goes on MSN one day a week Quote
dj4celine Posted February 19, 2008 at 04:13 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 04:13 PM more like once in a fortnight... I've chatted with him on msn last in Jan, I think Quote
Edwin Posted February 19, 2008 at 04:18 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 04:18 PM Djjjjjjjjjj you are so cute I think it's time I sang Beautiful Boy again. Quote
LuisMa Posted February 19, 2008 at 05:38 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 05:38 PM I guess there's something going on... Quote
x_celinedion Posted February 19, 2008 at 05:39 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 05:39 PM Allo everyone =] Quote
x_celinedion Posted February 19, 2008 at 05:42 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 05:42 PM I know right I feel like such a stranger =[You guys better not have forgotten me. That would be so very sad.I don't think you could forget me even if you tried then again you never know! Quote
Edwin Posted February 19, 2008 at 05:43 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 05:43 PM It has seem like ages. What have you been up to, in 10 words or less. Cause I know you can write A LOT Quote
Krys Posted February 19, 2008 at 05:45 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 05:45 PM pooo im shleepeh but i dont wanna go to bed hey Marissa Quote
Davey84 Posted February 19, 2008 at 05:50 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 05:50 PM I wonder if Davey is really not online on msn or did he block me?? awww 'oney! I didn't block you!! I was at work... and unlike others *cough* Edwin *cough* I'm not allowed to have msn on my work lol Dj..you should know he only goes on MSN one day a week hahahaha to keep it special Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
x_celinedion Posted February 19, 2008 at 05:51 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 05:51 PM Ah yes, my ramblings that can just go on for hours without end.Ten words or less. Goodness this is difficult seeing as though I'm past the ten limit.Uhhhmm welll uhhh. So I was born on July 11 1991 at 9:16 pm. in hospital JUUUUUSTTT KIIDDDINNNGG! So! Horrible issues with family. All I hear is fighting. It's getting really difficult for me, I cry alot I hate crying. Blaahh. So my theatre teacher only knows of what is going on and she felt that it was best for me to be dropped from the play so I can get my life sorted out because I'm having constant panic attacks because of itand she doesn't want me to add more pressure on top of it so I don't have a nervous breakdown. So someone replaced my role but I'm the lead in the film so yeahhh.It sucks because I can't really talk to anyone but these problems 'cause no one would take it seriously so I have so many emotions going through me and it's like I'm locking myself away from the outside world more and more. I am always found in my room listening to Celine or watching something of hers because it's like... my comfort zone. Sooorrryyy for the rambleeee. Quote
x_celinedion Posted February 19, 2008 at 05:52 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 05:52 PM This space bar sucks and so does the mouse. I am on school computer in the health technology room. And the mouse barely moves and the space bar jams. I had to get that off my chest. Woo. Quote
Krys Posted February 19, 2008 at 05:52 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 05:52 PM its okay. many of us has poured out our stories here. it kinda helps actually when nobody's around to listen but the friends in the OT section Quote
x_celinedion Posted February 19, 2008 at 05:56 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 05:56 PM Yeah I think I am going to come back on tonight to makea vent thread. So much has happened and that's why less and less I started to come around here because like I said I'm in my room. I need a lap top in there you all can be my psychiatrist when things go wrong. Hahaha. =] Quote
Krys Posted February 19, 2008 at 06:00 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 06:00 PM there's sort of a vent thread already its called "sad" Quote
x_celinedion Posted February 19, 2008 at 06:08 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 06:08 PM Oh thankyou for letting me know =]I can see stupid me making a whole new thread.I am definetly doing that later on tonight because I have about fifteen minutes left.Then I go to English <3Gym...I hate my friend she decided her, Steph, and me to be the only girls in HOCKEY. You can imagine how beaten up I get. I'm lucky I still have all my teeth. The first day I had my kneecap shattered - well not really but I get hit there and it hurt, stupid puck. The next day I was talking about how I was hit the previous day and BAM! I got hit in the jaw with the darn thing. I hate that game. Especially because I'm petite...fun sized... I get run down.I wish I was taller. =[Oh and my last class is chemistry. So I'm going to be on AIM and MSN on my phone.So everyone add me nowww and send me something so I don't die of boredom! Kay? =] MSN: celine.takingchances@hotmail.comAIM: peaceloveCELINE Quote
dj4celine Posted February 19, 2008 at 07:51 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 07:51 PM Davey: I know, hon! I was kidding Marissa: How have u been, girl?? Missed ya Quote
Edwin Posted February 19, 2008 at 07:58 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 07:58 PM I wonder if Davey is really not online on msn or did he block me?? awww 'oney! I didn't block you!! I was at work... 1. and unlike others *cough* Edwin *cough* I'm not allowed to have msn on my work lol Dj..you should know he only goes on MSN one day a week 2. hahahaha to keep it special 1. Wow, I totally missed this post. I love when you cough and say my name. 1a.If I didn't have msn at work, I'd go ape s*** on someone's #ss. HAHA, i bet two of those words are censored, 2.Special, hmm. That's one way to look at it :P Quote
dj4celine Posted February 19, 2008 at 08:28 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 08:28 PM I'm sleepy G'nite guys Quote
LuisMa Posted February 19, 2008 at 08:35 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 08:35 PM Goodnight Dhruvie!! Quote
Davey84 Posted February 19, 2008 at 10:18 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 10:18 PM good night y'all! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
LuisMa Posted February 19, 2008 at 10:21 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 10:21 PM Good night Davey! Quote
Edwin Posted February 19, 2008 at 10:21 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 10:21 PM Night Daveyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Quote
shady pines ma Posted February 19, 2008 at 11:13 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 11:13 PM I'm lookin' lookin' lookin' I'm lookin' atchu. Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
Bellamy Posted February 20, 2008 at 01:53 AM Posted February 20, 2008 at 01:53 AM I wonder if Davey is really not online on msn or did he block me?? awww 'oney! I didn't block you!! I was at work... and unlike others *cough* Edwin *cough* I'm not allowed to have msn on my work Is that why you spam a lot on forum at work? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Edwin Posted February 20, 2008 at 03:09 AM Posted February 20, 2008 at 03:09 AM Heck, most of our paychecks go to support Celine anyways. Quote
dj4celine Posted February 20, 2008 at 12:28 PM Posted February 20, 2008 at 12:28 PM Be back later tonite Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.