Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 10:04 AM, Alex_Incognito said:

ABM needs to retire from her set list in a house next to BATB.  She's done them both justice in the last.  And unless she's going to shake things up like she did with LCMM, I am not interested.

Agreed, wish we could say goodbye and good riddance to these.  Haha

  • Like 1
Instagram: @delphis78
Posted

I have a feeling celine will be at the Saint Laurent fashion show it starts at 9pm Paris time considering shes off today

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 7:38 PM, Tianna31 said:

I have a feeling celine will be at the Saint Laurent fashion show it starts at 9pm Paris time considering shes off today

I don't think so because she wore a shirt and a skirt from Bottega Veneta. If she attended the Saint Laurent show she would wear something from that label.

Posted

Will she be attending any of the Loreal shows?

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 1:31 PM, isurrender said:

I am sorry but I really don't understand this statement. 

Us fans, we've been crying for years ( what am I saying? ...decades) for deep cuts... now that we have,  I still read complaints. 

Of course, deep cuts would take the spot of more famous songs. Céline has a career of 4 decades , if she sang only the singles (even the less famous one) , the concert would last 5 hours...

Maybe it was not the deep cut that some wanted but this is an effort from them. And even a ballsy one given the fact that the number of tickets sold is higher than the Courage album figure... 🤣

A deep cut is by definition totally random.  


Yes we want deep cuts… but that’s when she does an all English show and songs “You’re The Voice” and “Another One Bites The Dust”.

This is a bilingual comeback show based on French and it’s missing HITS in both English and French. That’s what I’m saying.  In what world should “The Chase” come before ANDHC or JSP? These deep cuts should be added in place of random bs not hits. 
 

 

  • Like 1
Posted

These days, not many current pop star would defend playback. It's more of a thing of past, people prefer authenticity and want their money worth, I don't blame them. I don't prefer playbacks either. But Celine has been doing it since she was young. It's not that she has lost her voice or is old, it's just for her voice to relax. 

Posted (edited)
On 9/28/2026 at 11:15 PM, Nmj said:


Yes we want deep cuts… but that’s when she does an all English show and songs “You’re The Voice” and “Another One Bites The Dust”.

This is a bilingual comeback show based on French and it’s missing HITS in both English and French. That’s what I’m saying.  In what world should “The Chase” come before ANDHC or JSP? These deep cuts should be added in place of random bs not hits. 
 

 

The Chase is safe. My problem is with the 3 covers we have that are taking 3 spots of Celine's own songs. In what world would I wanna hear I Feel Love or Sweet Dreams instead of the song of the singer I am paying a hefty amount to see? Same goes with the opera, it's very beautfiul and I love opera, but just speaking for the show? I don't care for it to be in the setlist. Although the confetti thing is so cool idts Celine has ever done something like that. It should've been included in PQTME instead. 

Edited by CourageProject
  • Like 4
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 2:04 PM, mirage said:

This show contains the HITS in both languages. I think we got the best mix of hits.

And now she finally puts out a deep cut and people still find something to nag about.

THERE ARE MISSING HITS. I’m all for deep cuts and I’m happy they are finally doing it but it’s coming at expense of MISSING HITS.  
I’m not “nagging” I’m simply saying I find it odd. And deep down, you do too. 🤫

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 7:50 PM, CourageProject said:

The Chase is safe. My problem is with the 3 covers we have that are taking 3 spots of Celine's own songs. In what world would I wanna hear I Feel Love or Sweet Dreams instead of the song of the singer I am paying a hefty amount to see? Same goes with the opera, it's very beautfiul and I love opera, but just speaking for the show? I don't care for it to be in the setlist. Although the confetti thing is so cool idts Celine has ever done something like that. It should've been included in PQTME instead. 

There is a reason why it snows during that song.

Here is the translation

Well then! I will go far away,
as the holy church bell echoes,
there among the white snow,
there among the golden clouds;
to where hope itself
is regret, is sorrow!

Oh joyous home of my mother,
Wally will leave you, go very far away,
and perhaps to you she will never return,
nor will you see her ever again!

Never again, never again!I will go alone and far away,
there among the white snow,
I will go alone and far away,
and to the golden clouds!

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/29/2026 at 1:50 AM, CourageProject said:

The Chase is safe. My problem is with the 3 covers we have that are taking 3 spots of Celine's own songs. In what world would I wanna hear I Feel Love or Sweet Dreams instead of the song of the singer I am paying a hefty amount to see? Same goes with the opera, it's very beautfiul and I love opera, but just speaking for the show? I don't care for it to be in the setlist. Although the confetti thing is so cool idts Celine has ever done something like that. It should've been included in PQTME instead. 

No Opera stays! It showcase her operatic like voice even tho it’s head voice 

  • Like 4
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 6:45 PM, Nmj said:


Yes we want deep cuts… but that’s when she does an all English show and songs “You’re The Voice” and “Another One Bites The Dust”.

This is a bilingual comeback show based on French and it’s missing HITS in both English and French. That’s what I’m saying.  In what world should “The Chase” come before ANDHC or JSP? These deep cuts should be added in place of random bs not hits. 
 

 

In a world where the chase is vocally easier for her to sing live over ANDHC & JSP. I think this set list has been chosen based on her current vocal ability and her wanting to actually sing as much as she can live without omitting the ‘big’ numbers the surface level fans want. 
 

 

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 2:10 PM, Coffeegirl said:

In a world where the chase is vocally easier for her to sing live over ANDHC & JSP. I think this set list has been chosen based on her current vocal ability and her wanting to actually sing as much as she can live without omitting the ‘big’ numbers the surface level fans want. 
 

 

Your point become invalid the second they included ABM and hyped the footage of it.

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 6:50 PM, CourageProject said:

The Chase is safe. My problem is with the 3 covers we have that are taking 3 spots of Celine's own songs. In what world would I wanna hear I Feel Love or Sweet Dreams instead of the song of the singer I am paying a hefty amount to see? Same goes with the opera, it's very beautfiul and I love opera, but just speaking for the show? I don't care for it to be in the setlist. Although the confetti thing is so cool idts Celine has ever done something like that. It should've been included in PQTME instead. 

Celine is singing 25 songs that are part of her discography. These along form a set-list that is longer than the typical range of 18 to 20 songs.

Are we really going to complain about her adding 3 random covers on the grounds of the money that we pay? Sorry, but this came off as entitlement. 

  • Like 7
Posted (edited)
On 9/28/2026 at 7:09 PM, Nmj said:

THERE ARE MISSING HITS. I’m all for deep cuts and I’m happy they are finally doing it but it’s coming at expense of MISSING HITS.  
I’m not “nagging” I’m simply saying I find it odd. And deep down, you do too. 🤫

Hits will always be missing from setlists that include deep cuts. You cannot have both worlds. Especially in what is the first bilingual concert series of her career. 

Just look at the list of hits:

01. D'amour Ou D'amitie

02. Un Garcon Pas Comme Les Autres (Ziggy)

03. L'amour Existe Encore

04. Beauty And The Beast

05. The Power Of Love

06. Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore

07. J'irai Ou Tu Iras

08. Je Sais Pas

09. Destin

10. It's All Coming Back To Me Now

11. Because You Loved Me

12. All By Myself

13. Tell Him

14. My Heart Will Go On

15. Immortality

16. S'il Suffisait D'aimer

17. On Ne Change Pas

18. That's The Way It Is

19. Sous Le Vent

20. A New Day Has Come

21. I'm Alive

22. Tout L'or Des Hommes

23. I Drove All Night

24. Je Ne Vous Oublie Pas

25. Et S'il N'en Restait Qu'une (Je Serais Celle-la)

26. Parler A Mon Pere

27. Encore Un Soir

And I am not even including modest hits like The Prayer, Et Je T'aime Encore, Le Ballet, Priere Paienne, Dans Un Autre Monde, Tous Les Secrets, and Immensite.

I just think that due to her success as an album seller, we tend disregard how much success her singles have had.

Edited by LukeD
  • Like 3
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 2:26 PM, LukeD said:

Hits will always be missing from setlists including deep cuts. You cannot have both worlds. Especially in what is the first bilingual concert series of her career. 

Just look at the list of hits:

01. D'amour Ou D'amitie

02. Un Garcon Pas Comme Les Autres (Ziggy)

03. L'amour Existe Encore

04. Beauty And The Beast

05. The Power Of Love

06. Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore

07. J'irai Ou Tu Iras

08. Je Sais Pas

09. Destin

10. It's All Coming Back To Me Now

11. Because You Loved Me

12. All By Myself

13. Tell Him

14. My Heart Will Go On

15. Immortality

16. S'il Suffisait D'aimer

17. On Ne Change Pas

18. That's The Way It Is

19. Sous Le Vent

20. A New Day Has Come

21. I'm Alive

22. Tout L'or Des Hommes

23. I Drove All Night

24. Je Ne Vous Oublie Pas

25. Et S'il N'en Restait Qu'une (Je Serais Celle-la)

26. Parler A Mon Pere

27. Encore Un Soir

And I am not even including modest hits like The Prayer, Et Je T'aime Encore, Le Ballet, Priere Paienne, Dans Un Autre Monde, Tous Les Secrets, and Immensite.

That’s fine. And I’ve been a critic in the past pre SPS days of Celine should be doing more b-sides, in shows and less covers but that’s not directed to THIS show. I think in this show you are dividing a setlist between two languages then it’s not the show for the b sides. And yes 3 cover songs aren’t much considering what they’ve done in the past, but in a setlist made up of missing “hits” it feels significant. I think the opera should stay, but the other two could go. And they are Including “modest hits” like TP and DUAM and leaving out actual hits. 
 

 

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 2:16 PM, LukeD said:

Celine is singing 25 songs that are part of her discography. These along form a set-list that is longer than the typical range of 18 to 20 songs.

Are we really going to complain about her adding 3 random covers on the grounds of the money that we pay? Sorry, but this came off as entitlement. 

I am complaining about the covers because not only do they take a space for a potential extra song but they shorten both IA and TTWII. If covers were full and her songs full, I wouldn't complain so much as we have always had covers in Celine's concerts and it is true that there are fewer than ever but under current circumstances, I will keep complaining

  • Like 1
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 7:09 PM, Nmj said:

THERE ARE MISSING HITS. I’m all for deep cuts and I’m happy they are finally doing it but it’s coming at expense of MISSING HITS.  
I’m not “nagging” I’m simply saying I find it odd. And deep down, you do too. 🤫

Unfortunately for a career of her length and stature there are always gonna be missing hits, it would be literally impossible for her to squeeze them all into a single show at this point.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Posted (edited)
On 9/28/2026 at 2:36 PM, AdrienneM said:

Unfortunately for a career of her length and stature there are always gonna be missing hits, it would be literally impossible for her to squeeze them all into a single show at this point.

yes, so that's why some should have a rest (for instance TLYM is always enjoyable because it comes and goes) and we are always stuck with MHWGO, TPOL, IACBTMN, BYLM, ABM, LCMM, BATB, TP and ABM, BATB and TP are NOT essential hits. That would leave space for more English hit songs performed less frequently or French songs...

Edited by anewdayhascome
  • Like 1
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 11:46 PM, LukeD said:

Celine is singing 25 songs that are part of her discography. These along form a set-list that is longer than the typical range of 18 to 20 songs.

Are we really going to complain about her adding 3 random covers on the grounds of the money that we pay? Sorry, but this came off as entitlement. 

yes we are. money ain't cheap darling. Why must we normalise this? One cover is okay. 3 is too much. And in CWT, there were 4 (include YTV).

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 2:39 PM, anewdayhascome said:

yes, so that's why some should have a rest (for instance TLYM is always enjoyable because it comes and goes) and we are always stuck with MHWGO, TPOL, IACBTMN, BYLM, ABM, LCMM, BATB, TP and ABM, BATB and TP are NOT essential hits.

For me TP BATB, LCMM( though I’m loving it recently) and ABM aren’t so big of hits that they should non negotiable. Other songs have charted much higher and aren’t anywhere to be seen.

LCMM wasn’t even a hit, RDMH has been shoved down our throats for decades (finally gone) and it’s not even a big Tina Turner hit let alone Céline. 😂 

 

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
On 9/28/2026 at 2:44 PM, CourageProject said:

yes we are. money ain't cheap darling. Why must we normalise this? One cover is okay. 3 is too much. And in CWT, there were 4 (include YTV).

You can’t compare CWT setlist to this though. CWT was much worse.

That included YTV which lasted 15 minutes and a random weird medley that was also long and ended with “Imagine” another cover. All in a show that was less than 90 minutes. 

Edited by Nmj
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 7:44 PM, CourageProject said:

yes we are. money ain't cheap darling. Why must we normalise this? One cover is okay. 3 is too much. And in CWT, there were 4 (include YTV).

Are you even attending the shows? 😂

It is normalised because we are already getting a set-list that is considerably longer than the typical set-list of pop concerts.

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 7:39 PM, anewdayhascome said:

yes, so that's why some should have a rest (for instance TLYM is always enjoyable because it comes and goes) and we are always stuck with MHWGO, TPOL, IACBTMN, BYLM, ABM, LCMM, BATB, TP and ABM, BATB and TP are NOT essential hits. That would leave space for more English hit songs performed less frequently or French songs...

She has stated repeatedly the impotence of BATB in her career, and it’s true whether we like it or not; it made her a household name. The Barnev situation is a separate issue… 

 

As for ABM, it was a top 10 hit virtually everywhere, and has embedded itself in the cultural landscape as one of, if not THE, most famous vocal moments in music history and has at this point become almost as synonymous with Celine as MHWGO has. *Everyone* and their dog knows and loves “the note”, and no matter where you go in the world the reaction to it is the same. Love it or hate it, it’s how it is.

 

The Prayer though I agree- having never really cared for it outside of when she duets with Andrea or even Josh, and I find it to be more “special” when she sang it so rarely as a duet. TCWT ruined the song for me almost permanently anyway, it was completely soulless- and while I appreciated the solo version on the Courage Tour, it’s had its moment. 

  • Like 4
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 2:50 PM, AdrienneM said:

She has stated repeatedly the impotence of BATB in her career, and it’s true whether we like it or not; it made her a household name. The Barnev situation is a separate issue… 

 

As for ABM, it was a top 10 hit virtually everywhere, and has embedded itself in the cultural landscape as one of, if not THE, most famous vocal moments in music history and has at this point become almost as synonymous with Celine as MHWGO has. *Everyone* and their dog knows and loves “the note”, and no matter where you go in the world the reaction to it is the same. Love it or hate it, it’s how it is.

 

The Prayer though I agree- having never really cared for it outside of when she duets with Andrea or even Josh, and I find it to be more “special” when she sang it so rarely as a duet. TCWT ruined the song for me almost permanently anyway, it was completely soulless- and while I appreciated the solo version on the Courage Tour, it’s had its moment. 

The Prayer, takes up precious space in the choir section… they want random “deep cuts” then why not “How Did You Get Here?” In that spot? That song includes a choir and would be upbeat. 😂 

  • Haha 1
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 9:44 PM, CourageProject said:

yes we are. money ain't cheap darling. Why must we normalise this? One cover is okay. 3 is too much. And in CWT, there were 4 (include YTV).

There were 6 covers during the CWT and they were taking significantly more time than the 3 current ones
You're the Voice
Let's Dance
Another One Bites the Dust
Kiss 
Lady Marmalade
Imagine

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted

We had no BATB since 1997 until 2011 so even if it is somewhat important it is not ESSENTIAL

 

ABM had a big exposure in TCWT and this is the only moment I could stand it. Then it was worn out and it only became "virtually everywhere" as you put it because Celine cracked in it after Rene's death and later it was part of the documentary. It has never been a big hit, neither in the radio nor among the fans. I don't care about that note at all. This song is sooo tiring and boring to me.

  • Thanks 1
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 2:54 PM, Holborn said:

There were 6 covers during the CWT and they were taking significantly more time than the 3 current ones
You're the Voice
Let's Dance
Another One Bites the Dust
Kiss 
Lady Marmalade
Imagine
 

that was the worst setlist EVER

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   3 members

    • Tyler1991
    • Celine0384
    • brendanm999
×
×
  • Create New...