anewdayhascome Posted September 28, 2026 at 07:57 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 07:57 PM On 9/28/2026 at 3:56 PM, mirage said: Longer video! What a nice surprise! She looks like last week when she left the hotel. I don't know about these wigs these days. But she looks good and nice to see her doing something different. I thought she wasn't doing anything other than her concerts 🤪 https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dd1-QHkxRXk/?stkn=czVkdmlzdTM5cTFw well, that's kind of a concert, just a shorter version 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Holborn Posted September 28, 2026 at 07:57 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 07:57 PM On 9/28/2026 at 10:56 PM, jpatdeleon09 said: The one beside Kendall is an actress, right? The one with white/silver hair. I know I saw her in one of my fave horror/thriller movie called "Ready Or Not" You mean Andie MacDowell? 1 Quote
sarit_celine Posted September 28, 2026 at 07:58 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 07:58 PM She gives the fans so much at this new area and Celine is more loved than ever, feels like a dream 🥰 7 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Nmj Posted September 28, 2026 at 07:59 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 07:59 PM On 9/28/2026 at 3:56 PM, mirage said: Longer video! What a nice surprise! She looks like last week when she left the hotel. I don't know about these wigs these days. But she looks good and nice to see her doing something different. I thought she wasn't doing anything other than her concerts 🤪 https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dd1-QHkxRXk/?stkn=czVkdmlzdTM5cTFw L’Oréal paid alot of money to sponsor those shows… it’s probably kinda an obligation… next we’ll see her doing a Coca-Cola commercial 👀. 2 5 Quote
sarit_celine Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:01 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:01 PM She doesn't seem to care about interviews, let the girl keep enjoying on singing 🙂 1 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
AXG_16 Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:01 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:01 PM On 9/28/2026 at 9:59 PM, Nmj said: L’Oréal paid alot of money to sponsor those shows… it’s probably kinda an obligation… next we’ll see her doing a Coca-Cola commercial 👀. I screamed 🤣🤣 1 Quote
Celinemaniac Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:03 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:03 PM Should I start complaining now? Céline looks gorgeous, but I don't understand the choice of song combined with this dress, which in my opinion was also very "poor" for her and restricted her movements. Also, the surprise was nice, but was this really necessary right now, the way it played out? Either she should have appeared as a diva, sung something special, and vanished, or come out looking more simple and energetic to sing what she sang and mingle with the rest of the girls like she did. Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:03 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:03 PM On 9/29/2026 at 3:57 AM, Holborn said: You mean Andie MacDowell? Yes!! that's her, right? Quote
Holborn Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:05 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:05 PM On 9/28/2026 at 11:03 PM, jpatdeleon09 said: Yes!! that's her, right? Yeap! 68 y/o and looking amazing btw 1 1 Quote
IMCL Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:05 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:05 PM https://www.facebook.com/reel/1627846942051894 Don't know where to put this,all I know is its great Quote
LeChauffeur100 Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:05 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:05 PM On 9/28/2026 at 5:03 PM, Celinemaniac said: Should I start complaining now? Céline looks gorgeous, but I don't understand the choice of song combined with this dress, which in my opinion was also very "poor" for her and restricted her movements. Also, the surprise was nice, but was this really necessary right now, the way it played out? Either she should have appeared as a diva, sung something special, and vanished, or come out looking more simple and energetic to sing what she sang and mingle with the rest of the girls like she did. Oh God just enjoy the video! 6 1 Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:06 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:06 PM On 9/29/2026 at 4:05 AM, Holborn said: Yeap! 68 y/o and looking amazing btw 68! She looks amazing! Quote
dawn Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:07 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:07 PM On 9/28/2026 at 9:03 PM, Celinemaniac said: Should I start complaining now? Not yet 😁 6 Quote
Nmj Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:07 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:07 PM On 9/28/2026 at 4:03 PM, Celinemaniac said: Should I start complaining now? Céline looks gorgeous, but I don't understand the choice of song combined with this dress, which in my opinion was also very "poor" for her and restricted her movements. Also, the surprise was nice, but was this really necessary right now, the way it played out? Either she should have appeared as a diva, sung something special, and vanished, or come out looking more simple and energetic to sing what she sang and mingle with the rest of the girls like she did. I’m usually all for a good complain… but this one today. nahh can’t complain. The best she’s looked so far and it felt very DIVA-ish to me. 4 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:08 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:08 PM (edited) You know while watching her performance. In some angles, her look kinda reminds me of late 90s CHER. I don't know if it's the hair or the eyes.. But she really looks pretty! Edited September 28, 2026 at 08:08 PM by jpatdeleon09 3 Quote
LukeD Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:08 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:08 PM On a separate note, Andy MacDowell looks incredible! I love how she embraces her gray/silver hair! 4 Quote
Nmj Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:08 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:08 PM On 9/28/2026 at 4:08 PM, jpatdeleon09 said: You know while watching her performance. In some angles, her look kinda reminds me of late 90s CHER. I don't know if it's the hair or the eyes.. It’s the Botox. 🤣 5 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:10 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:10 PM Gosh, she looks stunning! Crazy what hair can do. 2009 Céline is back! 2 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
homerton Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:10 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:10 PM She looks fab. It seems live. Who cares. It’s new vocal and she looks absolutely amazing. X Celine is literally everywhere. We’ve all gone Celine mad 🤣🤣 5 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:10 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:10 PM On 9/29/2026 at 4:08 AM, Nmj said: It’s the Botox. 🤣 Ohhh lol but i like it! she looks younger 😁 2 Quote
Nmj Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:11 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:11 PM On 9/28/2026 at 4:10 PM, homerton said: She looks fab. It seems live. Who cares. It’s new vocal and she looks absolutely amazing. X Celine is literally everywhere. We’ve all gone Celine mad 🤣🤣 I think it’s a new vocal but not sure live… who care, even if lipped it might’ve been required. Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:12 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:12 PM Are u guys happy that she picked "I'm Alive" for this event? or what do you think is better? Quote
LukeD Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:13 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:13 PM On 9/28/2026 at 9:08 PM, Nmj said: It’s the Botox. 🤣 Darling, Cher has had so much surgery that she cannot sleep with her eyes closed anymore 😂 Celine still has a long way to go to reach that level...! 5 Quote
mirage Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:13 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:13 PM Wow just watched the full thing on YouTube, what a gift! She sounded wonderful and I loved the ending, when she got her moment to shine and being celebrated by all the women! So I guess she still has a contract with L'Oréal? Or is this just a favor? I do prefer her hair a tad darker (opening night 2015 vibes) ,especially when they keep her makeup so light. 5 Quote
sarit_celine Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:14 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:14 PM On 9/28/2026 at 11:08 PM, jpatdeleon09 said: You know while watching her performance. In some angles, her look kinda reminds me of late 90s CHER. I don't know if it's the hair or the eyes.. But she really looks pretty! Because of you I pay close attention to her eyebrows lol, loved more how they looked on the show but the hair fits her nicely and that dress she feels so free spirit in it, she seems to have a great time on this performance like never before. 1 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Popular Post Holborn Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:14 PM Popular Post Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:14 PM On 9/28/2026 at 11:12 PM, jpatdeleon09 said: Are u guys happy that she picked "I'm Alive" for this event? or what do you think is better? No. She should have picked ABM so Wings of Pegasus could add another performance of it to his collection 😁 2 8 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:15 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:15 PM (edited) On 9/28/2026 at 4:11 PM, Nmj said: I think it’s a new vocal but not sure live… who care, even if lipped it might’ve been required. I would say that's a playback they recorded for the concert (like for TTWII) but she decided to sing it live in concert after all. I still think that this colour doesn't suit her at all. Hair down is not everything. Miles better than the tribute last week but still this hair colour and her tan/light make-up don't go well together. Well she is everywhere and not everywhere. I talked to a friend and thought she was literally everywhere and she had no idea. It's all about algorithms I guess and since we follow Celine, it seems as if she was everywhere but it's not for everybody. Edited September 28, 2026 at 08:15 PM by anewdayhascome 2 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Nmj Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:15 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:15 PM On 9/28/2026 at 4:13 PM, LukeD said: Darling, Cher has had so much surgery that she cannot sleep with her eyes closed anymore 😂 Celine still has a long way to go to reach that level...! I agree. My point is the only thing that Celine resembles Cher is the new Botox / face. Not that they are the same. 🤣 I’m all for the work Celine clearly had done, good for her! She looks great! I still can’t believe some people here think it’s just a wig that gives her a youthful look.🤣 1 Quote
IMCL Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:15 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:15 PM https://www.facebook.com/reel/2820344105017244 I never imagined that all these moments would be possible. So proud of her 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:16 PM Posted September 28, 2026 at 08:16 PM So, Rihanna is in the event as well. She saw Celine Thrice by now in Paris 3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.