Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 10:56 PM, KyleVan41 said:

Who cares if it’s mimed - hell it shoukd be it’s her vocal rest day. What matters is she’s there, it’s promo, it’s fabulous she looks amazing 

Totally agree!

  • Like 1
62008933_3302094023149751_3467110073363333120_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fbru2-1.fna&oh=4f58e00ddc52743e263578419950824a&oe=5D5255DE
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 5:32 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

I didn't see Viola Davis at the end of the show... Who is the woman wearing a crown? At the end, she was giving Celine a kiss but Celine like kinda avoided the kiss maybe she thought the crown has sharp pointy thingy thinking she might get pierced..

Yeah looked like Céline wanted to dodge her. I just think Celine for good reason is being told to be a germaphobe… these shows costs too much money to cancel especially for simple cold after she was sidelined for 6 years. 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
Posted
On 9/29/2026 at 5:35 AM, Nmj said:

Yeah looked like Céline wanted to dodge her. I just think Celine for good reason is being told to be a germaphobe… these shows costs too much money to cancel especially for simple cold after she was sidelined for 6 years. 

I hope she doesn't feel bad about Celine dodging...

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 11:50 PM, karatedude317 said:

I didn’t catch that til you mentioned it! Could be worse she could have mimed the 2002 vocals like in Saudi Arabia 😂 now I’m wondering if this track is used at the concerts, I would have sworn this was live!

It is live..  I don't understand how we have come to the point of comparing performances to prove to her own fans what is live lmao but here we are. After the opera performances, let's continue with IA.
 

 

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 9:45 PM, LukeD said:

Eva Longoria hugging Celine Dion!!! This meant so much for my gayness! 😭😂🤣

I bawled my eyes out when I saw this.. cause desperate housewives is my fav tv series😭😭😭

  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

a totally random post on facebook. Darker hair (even if blond) is better than the light one. Unfortunately the pics the media is picking up from Loreal event are not really flattering... (even though the text is super positive)

image.png.7235732183b22a809e58b46fb435e83e.png

Edited by anewdayhascome
  • Like 3
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted (edited)
On 9/28/2026 at 5:37 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

I hope she doesn't feel bad about Celine dodging...

Celine was gracious enough even air kissed… diva behavior is okay once in awhile if you’re Celine Dion. Mariah would’ve air kissed from a mile away. And she don’t have sold out shows for 900k people booked 🤣 

Edited by Nmj
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
On 9/28/2026 at 1:59 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

at 12:10, who is the guy? :)

bleh it's some cringe TikTok dude 

Edited by Your_Su_Phu
  • Haha 1
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 2:42 PM, Nmj said:

Celine was gracious enough even air kissed… diva behavior is okay once in awhile if you’re Celine Dion. Mariah would’ve air kissed from a mile away. And she don’t have sold out shows for 900k people booked 🤣 

omg it's Aishwarya rai lmao

Posted

not celine snubbing teh queen of bollywood

I wonder how Indian fans are going to editorialize this 😘

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 5:37 PM, Holborn said:

It is live..  I don't understand how we have come to the point of comparing performances to prove to her own fans what is live lmao but here we are. After the opera performances, let's continue with IA.
 

 

Send this to that Pegasus guy!!

  • Haha 2
Posted
On 9/29/2026 at 1:09 AM, karatedude317 said:

Send this to that Pegasus guy!!

Surely lol. The only performance of IA this guy is gonna react to is the lipped one from today, because that's what he does and that's what his viewers want. To expose the lip-syncing 🙄

  • Sad 1
Posted

I love the comments online about how young she looks and that she gained weight. If she would only keep this look for her shows. That dress and wig make a world of difference to her face and her frame.

  • Like 1
Posted

I don’t really like how IA is sung. She sounds a bit hoarse, and it’s not as clean as her other songs

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

The L’Oreal event felt like the official coronation of Céline as “ Céline, Queen of the divas and goddesses of humanity”

lol I got chills. Haha 

Edited by ewh12
  • Like 6
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 4:53 PM, Nmj said:

But those were better covers. 

No way lol, outside of paganini and open arms all those covers were either lipped (3 of them) or total snoozefests. I'd rather watch her ACDC cover than most of those. 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/29/2026 at 6:37 AM, Holborn said:

It is live..  I don't understand how we have come to the point of comparing performances to prove to her own fans what is live lmao but here we are. After the opera performances, let's continue with IA.
 

 

She's definitely singing this live. Actually, with the tech they are using for this show (basically some AI software that allows them to isolate the vocals live from the mic and refine the sound) it would be very easy for Celine to just, let's say, use Tuesday's vocals for Saturday's show, for example. If she's lipping something, it either came from another show or was recorded on the same sound system at a rehearsal. It does make it harder to tell the difference, I suppose. 

I am absolutely convinced she sang ABM fully live opening night (you can see the difference in her neck) and just decided, "OK, I did it live, let's just use this one going forward." So when she does that, what we are hearing is actually a reenactment of a live moment from one show rather than something recorded in a studio. 

  • Like 2
Posted

What a pleasant surprise this was. Been watching videos all evening and just loving how the crowd lost it when they realized it was her.  Simply sensational.

On a side note, I sent the video to a co-worker advising this is the reaction I expect from them once I return to work from vacation. Lol

  • Haha 6
Instagram: @delphis78
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 8:11 PM, Tyler1991 said:

No way lol, outside of paganini and open arms all those covers were either lipped (3 of them) or total snoozefests. I'd rather watch her ACDC cover than most of those. 

Nah... Open Arms was BEAUTIFUL and so Celinish despite being a cover, other songs are just random

  • Like 3
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted (edited)

Viola Davis also bowed down to Celine! A Queen acknowledging a Queen! 

Edited by LukeD
  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/29/2026 at 3:02 AM, jpatdeleon09 said:

I didn't see Viola Davis at the end of the show... Who is the woman wearing a crown? At the end, she was giving Celine a kiss but Celine like kinda avoided the kiss maybe she thought the crown has sharp pointy thingy thinking she might get pierced..

she is an indian actress and Miss World 1994, Aishwarya Rai, considered to be one of the most beautiful people alive. I don't think Celine or Aishwarya knew each other, it was probably told to them to go out and above for Celine.

  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 9/29/2026 at 6:21 AM, CourageProject said:

she is an indian actress and Miss World 1994, Aishwarya Rai, considered to be one of the most beautiful people alive. I don't think Celine or Aishwarya knew each other, it was probably told to them to go out and above for Celine.

and actually now that I see closely, Celine did acknowledge the hug and kiss. she kissed back lol.

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/29/2026 at 6:26 AM, anewdayhascome said:

Is it me or only Celine is making headlines from this event even though there are huge names like Fonda or Longoria there... and the crowd is only chanting Celine, it's like nobody and nothing else from this event was "worth it" (pun intended!)

hmmmm, yes a lot of media is covering it, although idk about headline it could just be social media algorithm for you, these events seem to get a lot of attention from media anyway. Celine quickl became the star of the show. 

 

And I love the dress, say whatever you want, but I love the hair, the shorter, more flat down than voluminous, and the wave....the lighting in the show was amazing too, goes to show what great lighting and great styling can do for you. I hope we get a BTS getting ready video or some acknowledgement from Celine...but then we have TC sooooo

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 8:47 PM, anewdayhascome said:

Nah... Open Arms was BEAUTIFUL and so Celinish despite being a cover, other songs are just random

The Bond medley was done beautifully and with great graphics… not all covers are bad. When they have purpose and done beautifully they can be great… TSMGO also good. But random BS isn’t needed. 

  • Like 5
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 6:33 PM, karatedude317 said:

I love the comments online about how young she looks and that she gained weight. If she would only keep this look for her shows. That dress and wig make a world of difference to her face and her frame.

I don't know if it's purposeful or not, but the dresses that really show the tiny waist sometimes make her hips look big in photos. To the average observer not paying close attention, it tricks the eye. She's still quite thin but these outfits don't have the general public screaming feed her a cheeseburger. 

  • Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   4 members

    • Ajax
    • Henri
    • Shaun
    • juls75
×
×
  • Create New...