Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 9:08 PM, Nmj said:

👑

IMG_7458.thumb.jpeg.655004432f5cbad45d9f176fc796614e.jpeg

This should’ve been the final dress in the show. It’s classy and flattering on her. 

  • Like 3
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 9:59 PM, Nmj said:

This should’ve been the final dress in the show. It’s classy and flattering on her. 

I wonder who dressed her tonite. Annie horth has been a bit disappointing 

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 10:01 PM, karatedude317 said:

I wonder who dressed her tonite. Annie horth has been a bit disappointing 

It was Annie Horth tonight. 

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 10:05 PM, Nmj said:

It was Annie Horth tonight. 

Wow! She was totally on point tonight. She should stick with this theme. The gowns and dresses Iike the one tonite are light years better than anything she has worn so far 

  • Like 1
Posted

I thought it was impossible to take pics with Celine! 😮 This must've been right before the show

instagram-1790648969470.jpg

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 10:34 PM, fikus1 said:

I thought it was impossible to take pics with Celine! 😮 This must've been right before the show

instagram-1790648969470.jpg

Its AI lol the person said that

  • Haha 2
Posted

I woke up all groggy and thought they’d posted yet another TCWT tribute :laugh:

  • Haha 5
The best is yet to come...
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 8:27 PM, Nmj said:

Celine is back doing sold out arenas.
Nearly 1 million overall spectators will have witnessed this record breaking Paris residency when it wraps up.

She’s recording new music, French and English.

She’s starring in an animated musical movie alongside legends in the game.

She’s further cemented her status as Living legend to everyone and Everytime she “appears” it’s an event.

— And to think just a couple years ago it was all so bleak we weren’t sure she’d ever sing again, instead she’s back and giving her best vocals in YEARS. 
 

What a time to be a fan.  👑 

(and I’ve been a fan for nearly 30 years, when it wasn’t “cool” to be a fan.) Eat dirt to those people who didn’t see what we all saw decades ago. 🤣 

This!!!

I've been a fan for over 20 years, ever since childhood. ANYONE who knows me, knows I simply adore Celine. I've even got a tattoo on my back to prove it! 

I always got made fun of/laughed at for liking her. I genuinely never understood why. I acknowledge her music is not going to be EVERYONE'S style/cup of tea, but I never understood why I got made fun of for it.

  • Like 2

http://www.123posters.com/images/m-dion2.jpg

"Let your Heart Go On and start Taking Chances."

"The Reason My Heart Goes On is Because You Loved Me and Thats The Way It Is."

Posted
On 9/29/2026 at 8:48 AM, LukeD said:

Viola Davis also bowed down to Celine! A Queen acknowledging a Queen! 

What? Where? Which part?

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 11:56 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

What? Where? Which part?

Not a great angle but she’s on the left of a group bow here! https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dd1-hZWR0Oi/?stkn=ajNxOWdocmJ4Mmp6

On 9/28/2026 at 11:27 PM, Nmj said:

Celine is back doing sold out arenas.
Nearly 1 million overall spectators will have witnessed this record breaking Paris residency when it wraps up.

She’s recording new music, French and English.

She’s starring in an animated musical movie alongside legends in the game.

She’s further cemented her status as Living legend to everyone and Everytime she “appears” it’s an event.

— And to think just a couple years ago it was all so bleak we weren’t sure she’d ever sing again, instead she’s back and giving her best vocals in YEARS. 
 

What a time to be a fan.  👑 

(and I’ve been a fan for nearly 30 years, when it wasn’t “cool” to be a fan.) Eat dirt to those people who didn’t see what we all saw decades ago. 🤣 

lol what a delight indeed to analyze group bows of people finally admitting what we’ve known all along 😄

  • Like 1

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 5:51 PM, CourageProject said:

she is an indian actress and Miss World 1994, Aishwarya Rai, considered to be one of the most beautiful people alive. I don't think Celine or Aishwarya knew each other, it was probably told to them to go out and above for Celine.

aishwarya is worldly. I would bet money she knows who celine is lol

I also think it would be weird for LOREAL to be like "show this random old bat some love. we just hired her as the karaoke portion to close it out"

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Posted
On 9/29/2026 at 4:56 AM, jpatdeleon09 said:

What? Where? Which part?

You can see it for like a second when Celine is in the front. Viola takes a bow at the same time others do. She is behind someone though so you need to pay close attention. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Posted
On 9/29/2026 at 12:36 PM, lyn said:

Not a great angle but she’s on the left of a group bow here! https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dd1-hZWR0Oi/?stkn=ajNxOWdocmJ4Mmp6

lol what a delight indeed to analyze group bows of people finally admitting what we’ve known all along 😄

OMG!! Yeah! I see it!! THANKS! EEHEHEHHEFEFEHJFNKLDJHGFBVDBFJKD I feel giddy lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Posted
On 28/9/2026 at 20:50, lyn said:

Dios mío, me reí muchísimo durante todo el final… no tengo ni idea de si se suponía que iba a terminar así, pero en lugar de un panel de famosos, se convirtió en la reina Celine y su gente… y luego ella simplemente dice: «Bueno, ya he tenido suficiente» y se va pavoneándose 🤣 🤣 🤣 mientras todos los demás intentan recordar quiénes son 😆

I was watching the video again, and at one point you can see Eva Longoria—right before Celine left—seemingly asking the others to make room so Celine could get out. That’s just my theory based on what I saw. But yeah... it was beautiful, and Celine’s final turn was soooo dramatic😍. I love it!

  • Like 3
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 11:47 PM, CelineDionForever said:

Do you all not ever tire of the whole "lipped vs live" shenanigans? 

The queen is back (against all odds), radiant, gorgeous, and sounding amazing. 

Literally who cares what's lipped, what's not, and what her hair looks like. It's exhausting. 

Honestly I've always found it interesting. I was way more tired scrolling thru pages of people moaning and groaning about her hair in the bun. Most of the playback commentary has been good faith discussion of people inquiring, which is more than I can say for the discussions criticizing her appearance and how she's styled. 

  • Like 5
Posted

Actually, her whole looks also reminds of 2008 The Woman In Me Special. Remember her ending outfit wearing a black dress

  • Like 2
Posted

Omg, what a pleasant surprise! She looks absolutely stunning, radiant and so fresh, honestly like a decade younger than some of her residency looks. They really need to incorporate more of these relaxed looks into the show. She seemed so much more comfortable and agile in this dress and hairstyle, and you can really see it in the way she moves.

The vocals sounded amazing too! Whether live or not, that track suited her voice so beautifully. The lower key really showed off how rich and gorgeous her more mature voice has become. 

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/29/2026 at 5:21 AM, Thomas said:

A few HQ pics I found, click for full size.

n7QC2cB.md.jpg

n7QC38P.md.jpg

n7QCK91.md.jpg

Amazing~~

www.celinecn.com

Youtube | Sohu 

Posted

The more times I watch the clip, the more it's bugging me that it sounds like she's saying, "Could knows that I'm alive." Has it been like that before and I somehow didn't notice? Or do we have a new mispronounced word to add to the collection?

Posted

If we take three rather objective parameters to measure how “good” a setlist is: percentage of songs being covers, number (or percentage) of albums represented, and number of own songs performed for the first time; Vegas 2011 is Céline’s worst setlist ever by a mile:

- 13 out of 24 songs performed by Céline herself were covers (54%!)

- Only 5 albums were represented (for comparison, opening night in Paris 2026 had 14)

-  Céline performed a grand total of 0 of her own songs for the first time

Counting songs like “Overjoyed” and “Open Arms” as covers, not yet included on any album.

  • Like 5
The best is yet to come...
Posted (edited)
On 9/29/2026 at 8:54 AM, Céline RO said:

If we take three rather objective parameters to measure how “good” a setlist is: percentage of songs being covers, number (or percentage) of albums represented, and number of own songs performed for the first time; Vegas 2011 is Céline’s worst setlist ever by a mile:

- 13 out of 24 songs performed by Céline herself were covers (54%!)

- Only 5 albums were represented (for comparison, opening night in Paris 2026 had 14)

-  Céline performed a grand total of 0 of her own songs for the first time

Counting songs like “Overjoyed” and “Open Arms” as covers, not yet included on any album.

Overjoyed was on LMBTL album and Open arms on the japanese version on LMBTL album.
The album was released 2 years after the Vegas 2011 residency though

Edited by cdurand54
typo
Posted
On 9/29/2026 at 3:38 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

Actually, her whole looks also reminds of 2008 The Woman In Me Special. Remember her ending outfit wearing a black dress

The dress reminds me of 2009 and the hair from 2012

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
On 9/29/2026 at 8:54 AM, Céline RO said:

If we take three rather objective parameters to measure how “good” a setlist is: percentage of songs being covers, number (or percentage) of albums represented, and number of own songs performed for the first time; Vegas 2011 is Céline’s worst setlist ever by a mile:

- 13 out of 24 songs performed by Céline herself were covers (54%!)

- Only 5 albums were represented (for comparison, opening night in Paris 2026 had 14)

-  Céline performed a grand total of 0 of her own songs for the first time

Counting songs like “Overjoyed” and “Open Arms” as covers, not yet included on any album.

Love these parameters. It’s crazy if we compare them to the 2016 Summer Tour:

- 2 out of 27 songs were covers (not counting Ordinaire as she had already recorded it by the start of the tour). That is 7%

- 12 albums were represented.

- 10 songs were performed for the first time. 

Edited by Celine Fan 77
  • Like 5

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted
On 9/29/2026 at 9:59 AM, Nmj said:

This should’ve been the final dress in the show. It’s classy and flattering on her. 

Now, with this shot. It kinda reminds me of one of her final outfit for Taking Chances World Tour. I think she wore it around Europe. 

Remember this outfit?

 

  • Like 6
Posted
On 9/29/2026 at 3:35 AM, Celine Fan 77 said:

Love these parameters. It’s crazy if we compare them to the 2016 Summer Tour:

- 2 out of 27 songs were covers (not counting Ordinaire as she had already recorded it by the start of the tour). That is 7%

- 12 albums were represented.

- 10 songs were performed for the first time. 

That setlist was a fans wet dream. It's such a shame we never got a professional film of that one. I loved the simplicity of keeping the same outfit throughout too. Ce soir on danse was my favorite part.

I also think both 2017 mini tour setlists were very good too for the same reason. I think the Queen songs were the only two covers. I feel like grand total was like 44 or 45 songs which I'd imagine may be her highest number of different songs on any tour?? 

  • Like 6

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   9 members

    • celine angelil
    • Celine0384
    • TheBobWig
    • Shamrock_1982
    • Abodi2002
    • dawn
    • Domi
    • Nmj
    • Mlaroche2711
×
×
  • Create New...