Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Eventtravel update:

I just received my etickets from Plenitude Arena for the 10/10 show. Excited!! 🤗

Edited by Jay718
  • Like 4
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Jay7180/im_13.jpg
Posted (edited)
On 10/2/2026 at 5:08 PM, Jay718 said:

Eventtravel update:

I just received my etickets from Plenitude Arena for the 10/10 show. Excited!! 🤗

Same! :bananadance:

Edited by Remon
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)
On 10/2/2026 at 2:27 PM, anewdayhascome said:

Don't kill me. No idea how I did it. I am right between two columns 🤣🤣🤣🤣

20261002_191450.jpg

enjoy!!!

if you can, please, record the show for us... even if it's only audio...

have a  great concert!

Edited by MaiconSC
  • Like 4
Posted

so does that member who was doing Twitch lives found another way of keep doing it?

 

Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 3:36 AM, anewdayhascome said:

Boarding! Off from forum drama. Next stop. Front row 😁 

You're so lucky! enjoy the show

  • Like 3

"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall

Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

Posted

hello everyone can't wait for the show to start.

Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 1:27 PM, anewdayhascome said:

Don't kill me. No idea how I did it. I am right between two columns 🤣🤣🤣🤣

20261002_191450.jpg

enjoy the show

Posted

No sound coming from the straming just the video itself 🤒

"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall

Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

Posted (edited)
On 10/2/2026 at 7:45 PM, dawn said:

theyre trying to avoid copyright by messing with the pitch which makes it unlistenable unfortunately

 

edit: they seem to have stopped for now...

Edited by AdrienneM
Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 9:47 PM, AdrienneM said:

theyre trying to avoid copyright by messing with the pitch which makes it unlistenable unfortunately

Really? I’m watching and haven’t noticed.

The best is yet to come...
Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 7:47 PM, Celinemaniac said:

Tonight, her voice is not at very good shape. But well, it's still Céline!

This seems to be the pattern... shes a bit weaker on Fridays and then gives her best vocal performances on the Saturday

Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 7:49 PM, Céline RO said:

Really? I’m watching and haven’t noticed.

During LDSLP the pitch changed about three times until the final chorus before the adlibs

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 9:49 PM, MaiconSC said:

is this one trully live? or he's showing previous dates?

Truly live! It’s the first time she really messes up TLDH.

The best is yet to come...
Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 2:50 PM, AdrienneM said:

This seems to be the pattern... shes a bit weaker on Fridays and then gives her best vocal performances on the Saturday

I told her not to play in the rain the other day.

  • Haha 2
Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 8:49 PM, MaiconSC said:

is this one trully live? or he's showing previous dates?

She's going to stop at 9:00 p.m.... Her arm hurts and her battery is dead.

Posted
On 10/3/2026 at 2:50 AM, AdrienneM said:

During LDSLP the pitch changed about three times until the final chorus before the adlibs

Yeah! I heard that also. Now, playing The Power of Love, they’re doing it again. Changing the pitch

Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 7:54 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

Yeah! I heard that also. Now, playing The Power of Love, they’re doing it again. Changing the pitch

Yup its happening again

Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 9:54 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

Yeah! I heard that also. Now, playing The Power of Love, they’re doing it again. Changing the pitch

 

On 10/2/2026 at 9:55 PM, AdrienneM said:

Yup its happening again

Okay but that was minimal - to the point that I think it was just a streaming error and not deliberate. Definitely not unlistenable.

The best is yet to come...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   54 members

    • MaiconSC
    • jpatdeleon09
    • Thomas
    • Jessy
    • Celinemaniac
    • lyn
    • Clarab
    • Printemps
    • adi dion
    • Geremy
    • biscuit2
    • Marc29
    • sarit_celine
    • clefurgey
    • djuba82
    • isurrender
    • kathyr1
    • dawn
    • Abodi2002
    • Shaun
    • celine angelil
    • beeb
    • cdurand54
    • A new day...
    • brendanm999
    • Shocker
    • Giraffe
    • daccord_12
    • wobar86
    • tessika
    • LouisePetersen
    • celine_dion_faces
    • Domi
    • AdrienneM
    • Céline RO
    • Fabrice
    • AXG_16
    • juls75
    • bilinkew
    • TheBobWig
    • danieli25031984
    • homerton
    • mirage
    • wenneke
    • fikus1
    • Celi
    • ordinary fan
    • clbmed02
    • Taking Chances
    • matt987
    • Rachel_5
    • Nmj
    • delta
    • Littlemouse
×
×
  • Create New...