Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted

I suggest: putting the various links we share here randomly into a Word document and checking them every now and then to see if they are working again.

Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 3:59 PM, Celinemaniac said:

I suggest: putting the various links we share here randomly into a Word document and checking them every now and then to see if they are working again.

I left all the links open in various tabs, and keep changing between when one stops

Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 9:49 PM, MaiconSC said:

is this one trully live? or he's showing previous dates?

very strange the streaming went down

"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall

Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 9:58 PM, MaiconSC said:

https://www.tiktok.com/@amelieboussy/live

this one is still working

They are switching down the audio all the time, what a nightmare. 

"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall

Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

Posted

LOL Celine and Barney got some comedy going on.. and Celine sang Rihanna’s “Please don’t stop the music” 😂

Posted

I'm not understand what she's saying... did she talked about her mom?

Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 10:07 PM, Celinemaniac said:

I didn't quite understand why she is crying right now...

I got it: she is very moved by the people singing with her.
That's why she stopped the song in tears.

  • Like 2
Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 8:07 PM, Celinemaniac said:

I didn't quite understand why she is crying right now...

If my French isn’t deceiving me when she first started crying it’s because she said something along the lines of “I never thought id be doing this again” 

  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 4:09 PM, AdrienneM said:

If my French isn’t deceiving me when she first started crying it’s because she said something along the lines of “I never thought id be doing this again” 

OMG now  I AM CRYING 😭

Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 10:12 PM, MaiconSC said:

today was HER BEST high note in BATB...

It’s been perfect for a few shows now.

The best is yet to come...
Posted

She’s doing a lot of talking tonight… probably to make up for the fact the show was only 25 minutes late 🤣

  • Haha 2
Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 9:16 PM, AdrienneM said:

She’s doing a lot of talking tonight… probably to make up for the fact the show was only 25 minutes late 🤣

🤣 Girl lurves to talk 😍

  • Haha 1
Posted

Awesome rendition of “j’irai où tu iras”! Great energy and amazing vocals!

But… NBP is out? :down:

  • Haha 1
The best is yet to come...
Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 9:09 PM, AdrienneM said:

If my French isn’t deceiving me when she first started crying it’s because she said something along the lines of “I never thought id be doing this again” 

Oh my... Now I'm crying Celine

Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 8:22 PM, Céline RO said:

Awesome rendition of “j’irai où tu iras”! Great energy and amazing vocals!

But… NBP is out? :down:

Seems like it :(

  • Sad 4
Posted

From the youtube stream when it was active it seemed she was more shakey on BYLM and EUS tonight. Maybe now she'll be better after a few songs. With the past couple shows being closer to on time maybe another song will be added soon.

Posted

So we've now lost three songs- two of which being deep cuts, and one being a new single

  • Sad 1
Posted

They better have something great up their sleeve if they’re gonna cut NBP! Scott mentioned “one or two” surprises…

  • Like 2
The best is yet to come...
Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 4:22 PM, dawn said:

Is 'Ne Bouche Pas' out?

apparently yes... I hope she just moved it...

Posted

Was this the surprise Scott was talking about? Cutting more songs? Ugh halfway the residency. 

  • Haha 2
Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 8:27 PM, mirage said:

Was this the surprise Scott was talking about? Cutting more songs? Ugh halfway the residency. 

My thoughts exactly

  • Like 1
Posted

I'm surprised, too. It was a song that worked well, and there weren't any difficulties like with “Dansons.” 

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   20 members

    • juls75
    • Shamrock_1982
    • adi dion
    • lyn
    • Nmj
    • Gicedi
    • jacwar58
    • Shocker
    • CelineDionForever
    • biscuit2
    • Béluga
    • Steeeepphh
    • LukeD
    • MaiconSC
    • Naiomi zhannah
    • Abodi2002
    • daccord_12
    • danieli25031984
    • Javito
    • celine angelil
×
×
  • Create New...