Nmj Posted September 30, 2026 at 10:13 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 10:13 PM On 9/30/2026 at 5:59 PM, anewdayhascome said: Kids have germs. If Celine gets sick I will search the girl myself 🤬🤬🤬 she should be more careful tbh it's nice but come on. (I want a hug too) Come on now… let the girl have her moment. bottom line Céline or the “clone” 😂 picked that kid up like it was nothing. Either SPS is in a coma or knocked the f— out! 💪🏽 1 3 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 30, 2026 at 10:53 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 10:53 PM On 9/30/2026 at 6:13 PM, Nmj said: Come on now… let the girl have her moment. bottom line Céline or the “clone” 😂 picked that kid up like it was nothing. Either SPS is in a coma or knocked the f— out! 💪🏽 she can pick me up on Friday then! 1 5 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
lyn Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:05 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:05 PM https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZP8E7yVTT/ Omg I love her so, so much. Little girl I completely understand you breaking out in tears. Personally I would have dropped dead. 2 1 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Nmj Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:06 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:06 PM On 9/30/2026 at 6:53 PM, anewdayhascome said: she can pick me up on Friday then! As long as you tell her when she does that we want ANDHC in the show! 😂 2 1 Quote
rachel9767 Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:07 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:07 PM Sorry to interrupt, as I am looking for May 2027 tickets, is that Vigogo the only choice for now? Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:10 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:10 PM On 9/30/2026 at 7:06 PM, Nmj said: As long as you tell her when she does that we want ANDHC in the show! 😂 DEAL! (I already mentioned that in a letter😈) 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
lyn Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:11 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:11 PM On 9/30/2026 at 7:07 PM, rachel9767 said: Sorry to interrupt, as I am looking for May 2027 tickets, is that Vigogo the only choice for now? I emailed event travel and asked to be put on a waitlist! 🤞 3 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
anewdayhascome Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:13 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:13 PM On 9/30/2026 at 7:11 PM, lyn said: I emailed event travel and asked to be put on a waitlist! 🤞 can you do that? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
lyn Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:15 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:15 PM On 9/30/2026 at 7:13 PM, anewdayhascome said: can you do that? yes thanks to @Dancing_Queen for letting me know it existed!! 🙏 I just emailed and they said they'd put me on it 1 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
rachel9767 Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:16 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:16 PM On 10/1/2026 at 12:11 AM, lyn said: I emailed event travel and asked to be put on a waitlist! 🤞 ohh i thought all packages were sold out already? Do they have a waitlist?🤩 Quote
rachel9767 Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:17 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:17 PM On 10/1/2026 at 12:15 AM, lyn said: yes thanks to @Dancing_Queen for letting me know it existed!! 🙏 I just emailed and they said they'd put me on it Is it to fill in the contact form? Quote
lyn Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:25 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:25 PM On 9/30/2026 at 7:17 PM, rachel9767 said: Is it to fill in the contact form? I emailed customersupport@eventtravel.com, I presume it goes to the same place..! I also presume they just email everyone as an opening appears..? I got sick of refreshing their website 😅 1 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Nmj Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:46 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:46 PM Some celebrities at tonight’s show. Adriana Lima Aya Nakamura Miranda Kerr Heidi Klum Tom Kaulitz Kelsea Ballerini Cara Delevingne Donatella Versace 2 1 Quote
rachel9767 Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:56 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:56 PM On 10/1/2026 at 12:25 AM, lyn said: I emailed customersupport@eventtravel.com, I presume it goes to the same place..! I also presume they just email everyone as an opening appears..? I got sick of refreshing their website 😅 That’s great!! Thank you so much🥹🙏🏻🙏🏻 1 Quote
MaxRayÎles Posted October 1, 2026 at 12:28 AM Posted October 1, 2026 at 12:28 AM I was listening to D'amour ou d'amitié all day today 😭 i knew i was spiritually connected to celine such. a. banger. 1 1 Quote
drove all night Posted October 1, 2026 at 12:47 AM Posted October 1, 2026 at 12:47 AM On 10/1/2026 at 12:00 AM, Shamrock_1982 said: I said the look I didn’t say the bracelet was cheap… 🙄 Well - of course you don't have to like that look. But, please, don't say it's cheap! Just say, you don't like it. A lot of work ran into this piece, by the creative director of Tom Ford in collaboration with Annie and of course Céline, who chose to wear it for a show which is so much more than just entertainment. A lot of people like this outfit (including me) - and for sure, this couture work is beyond being "cheap" (in any kind of means). 1 Quote
Nmj Posted October 1, 2026 at 12:54 AM Posted October 1, 2026 at 12:54 AM On 9/30/2026 at 8:47 PM, drove all night said: Well - of course you don't have to like that look. But, please, don't say it's cheap! Just say, you don't like it. A lot of work ran into this piece, by the creative director of Tom Ford in collaboration with Annie and of course Céline, who chose to wear it for a show which is so much more than just entertainment. A lot of people like this outfit (including me) - and for sure, this couture work is beyond being "cheap" (in any kind of means). It’s definitely not cheap, but it’s ugly in my opinion. Expensive doesn’t always translate into beautiful. Also, I think this dress calls for long hair down, some outfits are not made for a bun. The others she wears could Suit both looks this one has the high next line seems odd with a bun. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everybody likes their tea differently. 3 Quote
drove all night Posted October 1, 2026 at 01:04 AM Posted October 1, 2026 at 01:04 AM On 10/1/2026 at 2:54 AM, Nmj said: It’s definitely not cheap, but it’s ugly in my opinion. Expensive doesn’t always translate into beautiful. Also, I think this dress calls for long hair down, some outfits are not made for a bun. The others she wears could Suit both looks this one has the high next line seems odd with a bun. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everybody likes their tea differently. You wrote, that the look is "cheap" Quote
CourageProject Posted October 1, 2026 at 01:28 AM Posted October 1, 2026 at 01:28 AM https://www.instagram.com/p/Dd6ojVvIygM/ this guy has some serious feud with Celine, which is weird cause mostly he talks good about celebrities (at least the one i've seen before) Quote
aleMe Posted October 1, 2026 at 01:29 AM Posted October 1, 2026 at 01:29 AM On 30/9/2026 at 19:46, Nmj said: Algunas celebridades en el espectáculo de esta noche. Adriana Lima Aya Nakamura Miranda Kerr Heidi Klum Tom Kaulitz Kelsea Ballerini Cara Delevingne Donatella Versace Was Aya Nakamura at the show again?😮 Quote
aleMe Posted October 1, 2026 at 01:37 AM Posted October 1, 2026 at 01:37 AM On 30/9/2026 at 16:51, Nmj said: Por ley… otra diva acaba de aterrizar hoy en París… LAW ROACH. ¡Desesperadamente quiero que vaya al backstage y se tome una foto con Annie Horth! 🤣 Puedo percibir cierto comportamiento de diva ahí 😂 Me pregunto si siquiera asistirá a los espectáculos. I was thinking about that🤔 Law and Celine seem to have a great personal relationship. She chose Ihim to style her for her Grammys appearance after the SPS . I wonder how he took it that Celine chose her former stylist for her residency. Anyway, we'll see if he attends any of her shows while he's in Paris. Quote
Nmj Posted October 1, 2026 at 01:38 AM Posted October 1, 2026 at 01:38 AM On 9/30/2026 at 9:04 PM, drove all night said: You wrote, that the look is "cheap" I didn’t say such thing. Quote
drove all night Posted October 1, 2026 at 01:52 AM Posted October 1, 2026 at 01:52 AM On 10/1/2026 at 3:38 AM, Nmj said: I didn’t say such thing. Ah, sorry, it was "Shamrock_1982" Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 1, 2026 at 03:00 AM Posted October 1, 2026 at 03:00 AM On 10/1/2026 at 7:46 AM, Nmj said: Some celebrities at tonight’s show. Adriana Lima Aya Nakamura Miranda Kerr Heidi Klum Tom Kaulitz Kelsea Ballerini Cara Delevingne Donatella Versace Where did u find out this? Especially Cara? I saw Heidi’s pic earlier Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 1, 2026 at 03:01 AM Posted October 1, 2026 at 03:01 AM On 10/1/2026 at 9:28 AM, CourageProject said: https://www.instagram.com/p/Dd6ojVvIygM/ this guy has some serious feud with Celine, which is weird cause mostly he talks good about celebrities (at least the one i've seen before) He is mostly talking about Céline’s hair in every videos of Céline. But I saw someone in the comment which is a hairtsylist saying. The wig looked fine in her view Quote
TheBobWig Posted October 1, 2026 at 03:46 AM Posted October 1, 2026 at 03:46 AM On 9/30/2026 at 6:13 PM, Nmj said: Céline or the “clone” 😂 picked that kid up like it was nothing. Either SPS is in a coma or knocked the f— out! 💪🏽 She doesn't want people knowing but she can actually carry Brian over her head. 😂 3 Quote
Popular Post LukeD Posted October 1, 2026 at 04:35 AM Popular Post Posted October 1, 2026 at 04:35 AM The way Celine interacts with her fans in Paris is honestly something else. I have never seen anything quite like it from a celebrity of her stature, or any celebrity for that matter. And it is not just the interaction per se, but how genuine that interaction feels. She is willing to connect with people on a personal level and moments like this make you understand why all of us feel such a deep connection with her. It is not just the voice, it is not just the songs, it is not just the journey, it is Celine as a person that captivates us. I said it before and I'll say it again - we are witnessing history being written both in terms of the economic impact of the residency and the public response to it. Celine feeds that response and demonstrates how willing an artist can be to build a deep connection with their audience. The bar is set really, really high. 22 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 1, 2026 at 06:16 AM Posted October 1, 2026 at 06:16 AM What a lucky kid she is.. I hope she will never forget this moment. Imagine you being carried and being hugged by Céline for a long moment! That’s a moment that will last forever… 4 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted October 1, 2026 at 06:20 AM Posted October 1, 2026 at 06:20 AM On 10/1/2026 at 1:47 AM, drove all night said: Well - of course you don't have to like that look. But, please, don't say it's cheap! Just say, you don't like it. A lot of work ran into this piece, by the creative director of Tom Ford in collaboration with Annie and of course Céline, who chose to wear it for a show which is so much more than just entertainment. A lot of people like this outfit (including me) - and for sure, this couture work is beyond being "cheap" (in any kind of means). I’ll say what I feel thank you very much! I’ve even questioned Annie directly on a few looks over the years and she loves the feedback actually 😉 2 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 1, 2026 at 06:23 AM Posted October 1, 2026 at 06:23 AM (edited) On 10/1/2026 at 2:20 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: I’ll say what I feel thank you very much! I’ve even questioned Annie directly on a few looks over the years and she loves the feedback actually 😉 Actually, that’s how will make them better by giving an honest feedback and if they are professional they will accept those criticisms in order for them to be better. I remember Law saying when she worked with Céline for the first time. That he learned so much from Céline and made him become better stylist. Edited October 1, 2026 at 06:24 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.