Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/30/2026 at 8:23 PM, Nmj said:

But if you’re there, can’t hurt to get another if the opportunity arises! 
 

—-The Chase is getting stronger as the shows continue.

Are selfies still a thing these days 🤣

I just ask her security nicely if they will take a pic and they have always kindly agreed. ☺️

 

Posted

ne bouge pas

bye bye faut que jmen aille

Posted (edited)
On 9/30/2026 at 3:30 PM, Shamrock_1982 said:

Are selfies still a thing these days 🤣

I just ask her security nicely if they will take a pic and they have always kindly agreed. ☺️

 

You had the opportunity with Celine in London,  not around  6000 people lol… selfies are easier when it’s quick like at the hotel. 

Edited by Nmj
  • Haha 1
Posted

The ''I Feel Love/I'm Alive'' medley is giving me life!!! 🤩

  • Like 3
normal_one-heart-7.jpg

Posted
On 9/30/2026 at 4:36 PM, GoldenLeaf said:

The ''I Feel Love/I'm Alive'' medley is giving me life!!! 🤩

where are you watching? all streams stopped

Posted

I’ve had a few taken by her security at concerts and outside her hotel in London, Paris & Vegas… it’s just about timing and less face it no one looks good in a selfie 😂

Posted

Anyone find another stream celine dion direct is  been super bad today feel like ive missed most songs

Posted
On 9/30/2026 at 4:44 PM, Celinemaniac said:

Ηe's re-streaming whichever stream is broadcast on TikTok. If there are no streams, there's nothing he can do. Plus, he's very fast and extremely methodical. We should say a huge thank you to him.

hey, how are you finding new profiles with live? today I'm finding nothing on tiktok...

Posted
On 9/30/2026 at 9:44 PM, Celinemaniac said:

Ηe's re-streaming whichever stream is broadcast on TikTok. If there are no streams, there's nothing he can do. Plus, he's very fast and extremely methodical. We should say a huge thank you to him.

I’m absolutely thrilled to have the chance to see every single concert... the fact that it works out every time is just amazing. Thanks, Brendan.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Posted
On 9/30/2026 at 3:48 PM, MaiconSC said:

am I crazy, or the dress has a new color? 😳

It looks purple tonight, but the screens are black and white

  • Haha 1
Posted
On 9/30/2026 at 4:49 PM, brendanm999 said:

It looks purple tonight, but the screens are black and white

yes... I don't think it's an illusion by the light

Posted (edited)

for those saying she only wears black... now we have gray and purple lol

Edited by MaiconSC
Posted
On 9/30/2026 at 10:48 PM, MaiconSC said:

hey, how are you finding new profiles with live? today I'm finding nothing on tiktok...

Just scrolling furiously from one live to the next. I can't find a search function.

Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
Posted
On 9/30/2026 at 4:53 PM, Thomas said:

A lot of people have been asking for a splash of colour, guess they are reading!

Just in case they are, we would also like a load of unreleased concerts, better anniversary box sets with demo versions and unreleased songs and a new social media team. Kthxbai.

I would like to ask for Play Me Like A Love Song release...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   4 members

    • beeb
    • IMCL
    • danieli25031984
    • GoldenLeaf
×
×
  • Create New...