Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted

Black looked better. This glittery blue reads as 70s disco. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Posted

Prefer the black and in person up close it was beautifully blinding.

The bracelet over a long sleeved dress also cheapens the look.. Annie what you playing at, did you forget to pull the sleeve up or what 🤣

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/30/2026 at 9:03 PM, Shamrock_1982 said:

Prefer the black and in person up close it was beautifully blinding.

The bracelet over a long sleeved dress also cheapens the look.. Annie what you playing at, did you forget to pull the sleeve up or what 🤣

100% agree! This is a moment for the history books! 😝

Posted
On 9/30/2026 at 3:58 PM, Thomas said:

image.thumb.png.eb83f7be6a73482dc44179d76ae45427.png

It doesn’t matter if the dress is blue/ black or gold the dress itself is ugly. It’s her worst of this show imo… that and the titanic pilgrim outfit 🤣 

 

however I’m here for the voice lol 

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/30/2026 at 4:06 PM, LukeD said:

100% agree! This is a moment for the history books! 😝

She’s been having the bracelet over the sleeve for a few shows now.

Posted
On 9/30/2026 at 4:09 PM, MaiconSC said:

the bracelet is a snake right?

Yes, and it was over the black version too. 

Posted

It's somewhat wasted since the screens never show it in colour anyway. But it's a beautiful blue.

cel1.thumb.jpg.e4dd147d3833b46f513f7ee5a801a2ec.jpg

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/30/2026 at 9:08 PM, Nmj said:

She’s been having the bracelet over the sleeve for a few shows now.

Black and silver together look crisp and luxurious. It is a high contrast which makes the bracelet look very sharp, like an intentional metallic touch. 

The blue dress, on the other hand, has more colour and visual richness, so the bracelet feels a bit disconnected, like serving no purpose. It'd look better with darker blue, IMO.

Posted
On 9/30/2026 at 9:07 PM, Nmj said:

It doesn’t matter if the dress is blue/ black or gold the dress itself is ugly. It’s her worst of this show imo… that and the titanic pilgrim outfit 🤣 

 

however I’m here for the voice lol 

I think the dress she wears before the last gorgeous outfit is the less flattering…. I know Céline is nearing her 60’s but that dress ages her.

As we are now half way though this residency I can’t wait to see the setlist and costumes for May. 

 

  • Like 1
Posted

WOW the belt!!!! JC is.... so so good.😭❤️ How glad to have this song in the setlist😭🙏

  • Like 4
Posted

oh my, the show will finish so early today

 

I wish they would be more adventurous with trying NEW songs rather than dresses.... apart from cutting Dansons that's the only kind of changes we've been seeing

  • Like 4
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted

100% the strongest attempt of the belt on “et ça m'aide tant à vivre”

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/30/2026 at 9:58 PM, Thomas said:

image.thumb.png.eb83f7be6a73482dc44179d76ae45427.png

Its so weird to see color in this show 🤣 it feels a bit like you did this in photoshop. Im so used at the black/grey look of this show.

  • Haha 2
Posted
On 9/30/2026 at 3:15 PM, Thomas said:

It's somewhat wasted since the screens never show it in colour anyway. But it's a beautiful blue.

cel1.thumb.jpg.e4dd147d3833b46f513f7ee5a801a2ec.jpg

That would look so much better without the shoulder pads.

  • Like 5
Posted
On 9/30/2026 at 5:22 PM, AdrienneM said:

100% the strongest attempt of the belt on “et ça m'aide tant à vivre”

I think today was the best! together with 16th sept

Posted
On 9/30/2026 at 10:18 PM, Shamrock_1982 said:

I think the dress she wears before the last gorgeous outfit is the less flattering…. I know Céline is nearing her 60’s but that dress ages her.

As we are now half way though this residency I can’t wait to see the setlist and costumes for May. 

 

Really hope they will spice up the setlist in May. I do wonder what would they change, I mean this one seems very solid.

And yes maybe she can add new songs from the album, but look at Dansons it didn't last. They never bother to add BPM now, so I really wonder if they will add new songs in May. Maybe 'old' new songs.

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/30/2026 at 9:25 PM, mirage said:

Really hope they will spice up the setlist in May. I do wonder what would they change, I mean this one seems very solid.

And yes maybe she can add new songs from the album, but look at Dansons it didn't last. They never bother to add BPM now, so I really wonder if they will add new songs in May. Maybe 'old' new songs.

Call The Man is NECESSARY with the choir

  • Like 5
Posted

Do you think they put those flowers in a box after each show and get them out again, or are they fresh each night and someone (Celine, anyone) takes them home?

Someone has to ask the real questions.

 

  • Haha 3
Posted
On 9/30/2026 at 10:18 PM, Shamrock_1982 said:

I think the dress she wears before the last gorgeous outfit is the less flattering…. I know Céline is nearing her 60’s but that dress ages her.

As we are now half way though this residency I can’t wait to see the setlist and costumes for May. 

 

Oh yes, I would love to see her in the RDMH dresses, or the 2013 Balmain and silver MHWGO those were stunning!

  • Like 1
Posted

If she sang Thankful with the choir it would be absolutely stunning.

  • Like 4
Posted

Aww, looks like CelineDionDirect was banned on Twitch. Thanks for your efforts streaming the shows.

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 12
Posted
On 9/30/2026 at 9:32 PM, A new day... said:

If she sang Thankful with the choir it would be absolutely stunning.

It would be an amazing closing song! Even if she only did the chorus with the choir! 

  • Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   43 members

    • Shaun
    • LouisePetersen
    • Shocker
    • IMCL
    • Printemps
    • MaiconSC
    • celine angelil
    • wobar86
    • Gicedi
    • cdurand54
    • Fabrice
    • dawn
    • brendanm999
    • djuba82
    • juls75
    • Giraffe
    • Tianna31
    • Céline RO
    • clbmed02
    • Celinemaniac
    • AdrienneM
    • LukeD
    • sarit_celine
    • wenneke
    • Celine Fan 77
    • clefurgey
    • Domi
    • Peppercorn1991
    • Littlemouse
    • biscuit2
    • joaofilho
    • bilinkew
    • Béluga
    • kathyr1
    • Nautanick
    • woodstock
    • NewRobyfan84
    • Nmj
    • jpatdeleon09
    • Marc29
    • CelinesDIVO5
    • isurrender
    • Abodi2002
×
×
  • Create New...