Tyler1991 Posted September 30, 2026 at 06:53 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 06:53 PM I love hearing this song again in her concerts. Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 30, 2026 at 06:54 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 06:54 PM (edited) On 10/1/2026 at 2:52 AM, Nmj said: Nahhh check your ears, she’s still clearly capable of getting louder and it sounds nothing like CWT vocals. Nah i like her soft voice without singing louder. It makes me think when she does this her voice may get tired easily. but then again, we are just listening to a fancam. Her voice is much better in person Edited September 30, 2026 at 06:56 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 30, 2026 at 06:54 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 06:54 PM I like the first segment the most. It's so coherent and good songs, it's so balanced, no fillers (like later). Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
mirage Posted September 30, 2026 at 06:55 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 06:55 PM Hahahaha love when she mess up lyrics. 4 Quote
brendanm999 Posted September 30, 2026 at 06:56 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 06:56 PM Left Jumbotron stopped working? Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 30, 2026 at 06:56 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 06:56 PM On 9/30/2026 at 3:55 PM, mirage said: Hahahaha love when she mess up lyrics. actually she forgot a whole verse lol but she saved it 2 Quote
Celinemaniac Posted September 30, 2026 at 06:56 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 06:56 PM I'll say it again: it bothers me that she does vocal acrobatics in "Les derniers seront les premiers". It's one of her most political/social songs; it's not "Love Can Move Mountains". It speaks about poverty. 3 Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
anewdayhascome Posted September 30, 2026 at 06:58 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 06:58 PM On 9/30/2026 at 8:56 PM, Celinemaniac said: I'll say it again: it bothers me that she does vocal acrobatics in "Les derniers seront les premiers". It's one of her most political/social songs; it's not "Love Can Move Mountains". It speaks about poverty. Lol That's the best part of the song🤣🤣🤣 4 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Nmj Posted September 30, 2026 at 06:58 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 06:58 PM On 9/30/2026 at 2:54 PM, anewdayhascome said: I like the first segment the most. It's so coherent and good songs, it's so balanced, no fillers (like later). Usually the first segment of her shows is typically the best. I don’t understand why they don’t move more the gems around… like EUS and BYLM could easily be moved to the back end of the show and throw in something like Ziggy and The Chase in the front half. I feel besides PQTME there isn’t really huge hits near the end. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:01 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:01 PM On 9/30/2026 at 2:58 PM, Nmj said: Usually the first segment of her shows is typically the best. I don’t understand why they don’t move more the gems around… like EUS and BYLM could easily be moved to the back end of the show and throw in something like Ziggy and The Chase in the front half. I feel besides PQTME there isn’t really huge hits near the end. Also call me crazy… I think MHWGO should be near the end of the show… hell she’s basically on an ice berg for the callas song, she should stay there and do it right after 😂 1 4 Quote
LukeD Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:03 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:03 PM On 9/30/2026 at 7:58 PM, anewdayhascome said: Lol That's the best part of the song🤣🤣🤣 Celinemaniac is referring to the improvisations she does in the intro. He's right that they sound splattered. You're referring to the ending, I guess, which is my fave part as well. 5 Quote
rachel9767 Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:03 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:03 PM I've a mixed feelings about the belting... I'm more than happy that Celine gained back the confidence to go for a belt, but only if she preserves the "sweetness" of it, like not forcing it but belting in a relaxed way 🥹 (and as mentioned, only when without the R sound like the luvr🫣) Quote
kathyr1 Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:04 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:04 PM loved the power of love 1 Quote
LukeD Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:04 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:04 PM On 9/30/2026 at 8:01 PM, Nmj said: Also call me crazy… I think MHWGO should be near the end of the show… hell she’s basically on an ice berg for the callas song, she should stay there and do it right after 😂 I can imagine the visuals! Her on the iceberg, ending the Callas song, as the mighty Titanic approaches for the inevitable! 😂 2 Quote
kathyr1 Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:08 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:08 PM did the stream stop? Quote
LukeD Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:08 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:08 PM (edited) On 9/30/2026 at 7:58 PM, Nmj said: Usually the first segment of her shows is typically the best. I don’t understand why they don’t move more the gems around… like EUS and BYLM could easily be moved to the back end of the show and throw in something like Ziggy and The Chase in the front half. I feel besides PQTME there isn’t really huge hits near the end. I like the sequence of songs. The first 3 in particular send the message that the little girl from Charlemagne is still here, because it is her destiny and thanks to the fans. I actually think that they have never put more of an effort to ensure that songs flow not only musically, but also lyrically. This show is almost like a narrated story. Edited September 30, 2026 at 07:08 PM by LukeD 3 Quote
Nmj Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:09 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:09 PM On 9/30/2026 at 3:04 PM, LukeD said: I can imagine the visuals! Her on the iceberg, ending the Callas song, as the mighty Titanic approaches for the inevitable! 😂 🧊 🚢 🤣 Honestly on opening night I was confused when that prop came out.. if she hadn’t already performed MHWGO so early in the show I would’ve sworn that it was supposed to be an iceberg. Especially because in the past the biggest props and staging are usually reserved for MHWGO 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:10 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:10 PM MHWGO is SO GOOD.... I wish someday she try the climax again... 5 1 Quote
Celinemaniac Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:11 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:11 PM MHWGO sounded and looked live... 2 Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
Popular Post LukeD Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:12 PM Popular Post Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:12 PM I want to share that I am so excited! The final show that I am attending is approaching! It is also super close to my birthday - giving myself the best gift EVER! 😁 13 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:13 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:13 PM Y'all will never make me hate hearing BATB in her shows. 2 4 Quote
Nmj Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:13 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:13 PM On 9/30/2026 at 3:12 PM, LukeD said: I want to share that I am so excited! The final show that I am attending is approaching! It is also super close to my birthday - giving myself the best gift EVER! 😁 You might get lucky and get a selfie if you see her outside… being the last shows she might be okay risking germs again! Have the best time ever Luke! 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:14 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:14 PM On 9/30/2026 at 3:13 PM, Tyler1991 said: Y'all will never make me hate hearing BATB in her shows. Don’t worry, I hate it enough for both of us. 🤣 🌹 1 1 Quote
rachel9767 Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:15 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:15 PM I'm kinda curious that Celine seems to be sticking to pronouncing the R sound here and there especially when doing the ad-lib... Is it just a habit that built up over the years, or is it a tactic that eases sound projection? 🤔 Quote
LukeD Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:16 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:16 PM (edited) On 9/30/2026 at 8:13 PM, Nmj said: You might get lucky and get a selfie if you see her outside… being the last shows she might be okay risking germs again! Have the best time ever Luke! Τhank you! I got a selfie with her from 2017 when I first saw her. I don't want to be greedy and wish for another. That said... I WILL BE OUTSIDE HER HOTEL BEFORE AND AFTER THE SHOW! Edited September 30, 2026 at 07:17 PM by LukeD 4 Quote
MaxRayÎles Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:18 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:18 PM yes there's something about the chase 2 2 Quote
Celinemaniac Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:19 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:19 PM immruuunbowowokawayyyy 1 2 Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
MaiconSC Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:21 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:21 PM Ce soir... on danse... ON NAZILAND 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:23 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:23 PM On 9/30/2026 at 3:16 PM, LukeD said: Τhank you! I got a selfie with her from 2017 when I first saw her. I don't want to be greedy and wish for another. That said... I WILL BE OUTSIDE HER HOTEL BEFORE AND AFTER THE SHOW! But if you’re there, can’t hurt to get another if the opportunity arises! —-The Chase is getting stronger as the shows continue. 1 Quote
Celinemaniac Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:26 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 07:26 PM https://www.tiktok.com/@sylsolre/live Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.