Nmj Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:36 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:36 PM On 9/30/2026 at 4:18 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: I think the dress she wears before the last gorgeous outfit is the less flattering…. I know Céline is nearing her 60’s but that dress ages her. As we are now half way though this residency I can’t wait to see the setlist and costumes for May. You talking about choir dress? I actually like that on her! That L’Oréal dress woulda been a good replacement for this blue dress. Quote
LukeD Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:37 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:37 PM The ''Anymooooore'' at the end was really strong tonight! 5 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:38 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:38 PM Yeah, the L’Oréal dress was stunning….. I think maybe one outfit in white to match the concept photos of this residency would be perfect. 1 Quote
LukeD Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:39 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:39 PM Her voice sounds a lot fuller in the soft verses of PQTME. Like she regained some volume and body! I really like what I'm hearing! 4 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:41 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:41 PM Apart from the blue dress is everything the same so far tonight? Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:42 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:42 PM the show ended early, let's have a new song! 1 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
LukeD Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:42 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:42 PM Hands down the best version of PQTME so far, no? She sounded incredible! And what an hymn this song is! 4 Quote
A new day... Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:42 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:42 PM I was hoping it would be a part of the show, and when I found out about the choir, I had high hopes she'd sing it, but no Quote
Nmj Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:44 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:44 PM On 9/30/2026 at 4:42 PM, anewdayhascome said: the show ended early, let's have a new song! Started much earlier tonight. 🤣 but I’ll take a new song. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:45 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:45 PM Sneak in I’ll Be… I still believe during her time away/covid etc that this song although for a movie was a little message to say I’m still here with you to the fans no matter what’s going on ❤️ 4 Quote
AdrienneM Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:46 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:46 PM Damn… hopefully someone there tonight is able to upload something from the final set cause I didnt get to hear anything after Je chanterai Quote
Nmj Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:49 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:49 PM On 9/30/2026 at 4:46 PM, AdrienneM said: Damn… hopefully someone there tonight is able to upload something from the final set cause I didnt get to hear anything after Je chanterai That’s where it cut off for me too. And JC sounded great but last week was better in my opinion! Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:49 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:49 PM On 9/30/2026 at 4:44 PM, Nmj said: Started much earlier tonight. 🤣 but I’ll take a new song. Shhhhhh nobody needs to know it started early 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Thomas Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:51 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:51 PM Another hotel cam: https://www.tiktok.com/@ulysseodysee/live 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:51 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:51 PM (edited) On 9/30/2026 at 4:18 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: I think the dress she wears before the last gorgeous outfit is the less flattering…. I know Céline is nearing her 60’s but that dress ages her. As we are now half way though this residency I can’t wait to see the setlist and costumes for May. By the law… another diva just landed in Paris today… LAW ROACH. I so desperately want him to go backstage and take a pic with Annie Horth! 🤣 I can sense some diva behavior there 😂 I wonder hell attend the shows at all. Edited September 30, 2026 at 08:53 PM by Nmj 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:52 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:52 PM (edited) On 9/30/2026 at 4:49 PM, anewdayhascome said: Shhhhhh nobody needs to know it started early Not by ticket time standards it was still late but earlier than the usual late 😂 Edited September 30, 2026 at 08:53 PM by Nmj Quote
Popular Post Tyler1991 Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:52 PM Popular Post Posted September 30, 2026 at 08:52 PM Interesting, it cut off for me right after the opera song when she was speaking before ABM. It's a shame they banned that channel. Thankyou Brendan for your contributions. 7 1 Quote
LukeD Posted September 30, 2026 at 09:01 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 09:01 PM On 9/30/2026 at 9:45 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: Sneak in I’ll Be… This would be like ordering food from the nicest Michelin-starred French restaurant and getting a complimentary can of Pepsi. 3 Quote
mirage Posted September 30, 2026 at 09:04 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 09:04 PM On 9/30/2026 at 10:18 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: I think the dress she wears before the last gorgeous outfit is the less flattering…. I know Céline is nearing her 60’s but that dress ages her. As we are now half way though this residency I can’t wait to see the setlist and costumes for May. Oh yes, I would love to see her in the RDMH dresses, or the 2013 Balmain and silver MHWGO those were stunning! Quote
kathyr1 Posted September 30, 2026 at 09:07 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 09:07 PM On 9/30/2026 at 4:34 PM, Thomas said: Aww, looks like CelineDionDirect was banned on Twitch. Thanks for your efforts streaming the shows. No more streams Quote
Nmj Posted September 30, 2026 at 09:07 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 09:07 PM (edited) Is there anyone better than Celine? Edited September 30, 2026 at 09:09 PM by Nmj 6 Quote
rachel9767 Posted September 30, 2026 at 09:07 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 09:07 PM Aww Celine hugging the little girl😭❤️ 2 Quote
Popular Post LukeD Posted September 30, 2026 at 09:10 PM Popular Post Posted September 30, 2026 at 09:10 PM Another career highlight! 😍 There is no one like her! 8 Quote
Nmj Posted September 30, 2026 at 09:13 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 09:13 PM On 9/30/2026 at 5:10 PM, LukeD said: Another career highlight! 😍 There is no one like her! The bodyguard looked panicked when Celine picked up the girl. 😂 she’s not a baby. 2 Quote
Popular Post IMCL Posted September 30, 2026 at 09:14 PM Popular Post Posted September 30, 2026 at 09:14 PM That's what I love about her, she is so real. I mean really its raining,she could have just gotten under an umbrella and gone inside the hotel,like any other famous diva would have done. Not celine, she takes the time to sing D'amour ou d'amitié and hug a little kid. She is amazing 8 Quote
stevo Posted September 30, 2026 at 09:29 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 09:29 PM On 9/30/2026 at 8:40 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: Stevo you up for another concert? 👀 Immediately if not sooner! 1 Quote
stevo Posted September 30, 2026 at 09:32 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 09:32 PM On 9/30/2026 at 9:31 PM, Thomas said: Do you think they put those flowers in a box after each show and get them out again, or are they fresh each night and someone (Celine, anyone) takes them home? Someone has to ask the real questions. When we were waiting for her outside her hotel last Friday, the flowers were delivered so they must refresh them every now and then- madness 🌹 1 2 Quote
drove all night Posted September 30, 2026 at 09:58 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 09:58 PM On 9/30/2026 at 10:03 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: Prefer the black and in person up close it was beautifully blinding. The bracelet over a long sleeved dress also cheapens the look.. Annie what you playing at, did you forget to pull the sleeve up or what 🤣 Just a Bvlgari diamond bracelet for around of approx. 150.000 Euro. Really cheap. 🤣 3 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 30, 2026 at 09:59 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 09:59 PM Kids have germs. If Celine gets sick I will search the girl myself 🤬🤬🤬 she should be more careful tbh it's nice but come on. (I want a hug too) 2 4 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 30, 2026 at 10:00 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 10:00 PM I said the look I didn’t say the bracelet was cheap… 🙄 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.