Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 11:10 PM, homerton said:

She looks fab.  It seems live. Who cares. It’s new vocal and she looks absolutely amazing. X Celine is literally everywhere.  We’ve all gone Celine mad 🤣🤣

We are being so spoiled I can't believe how much from her presence she gives to the fans. Fingers crossed the same thing happen when the new album come out.

  • Like 3

"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall

Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

Posted
On 9/29/2026 at 4:14 AM, sarit_celine said:

Because of you I pay close attention to her eyebrows lol, loved more how they looked on the show but the hair fits her nicely and that dress she feels so free spirit in it, she seems to have a great time on this performance like never before.

Well, eyebrows is one of the most important feature on face as it alter the perceived shape/symmetry of the face and gives younger looking as well

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 11:19 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

Well, eyebrows is one of the most important feature on face as it alter the perceived shape/symmetry of the face and gives younger looking as well

Totally agree, imo they are doing great job with that for the running shows.

  • Like 1

"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall

Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 4:03 PM, Celinemaniac said:

Should I start complaining now?

 

Céline looks gorgeous, but I don't understand the choice of song combined with this dress, which in my opinion was also very "poor" for her and restricted her movements.

 

Also, the surprise was nice, but was this really necessary right now, the way it played out? Either she should have appeared as a diva, sung something special, and vanished, or come out looking more simple and energetic to sing what she sang and mingle with the rest of the girls like she did.

How much more simple could she look unless she came out with no makeup and frizzy hair?

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 3:56 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

The one beside Kendall is an actress, right? The one with white/silver hair.  I know I saw her in one of my fave horror/thriller movie called "Ready Or Not"

Andie McDowell

  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 8:59 PM, Nmj said:

L’Oréal paid alot of money to sponsor those shows… it’s probably kinda an obligation… next we’ll see her doing a Coca-Cola commercial 👀.

I would love that 😆❤️ Let's do a tribute to the 91 one

  • Haha 1
Posted

It would have been passable if she had of mimed the ‘we’re alive’ instead of going for ‘I’m alive’ at the very end-  made it very obvious  

  • Haha 2
Posted
On 9/29/2026 at 4:26 AM, québecflower said:

Andie McDowell

Love her! She really looks amazing especially the white hair

  • Like 1
Posted

See i told you guys she would make an appearance at fashion week didnt think a performance but this is better then just making an appearance watching the show

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 4:33 PM, stevo said:

It would have been passable if she had of mimed the ‘we’re alive’ instead of going for ‘I’m alive’ at the very end-  made it very obvious  

I didn’t catch that til you mentioned it! Could be worse she could have mimed the 2002 vocals like in Saudi Arabia 😂 now I’m wondering if this track is used at the concerts, I would have sworn this was live!

  • Haha 1
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 2:57 PM, anewdayhascome said:

that was the worst setlist EVER

  
Still better than 2011. Open Arms

Mr. Pagneni, 

Good night my Angel

Goldfinger

Nobody Does It Better

How Do You Keep the Music Playing

Overjoyed

At Seventeen

Ben

Man in the Mirror

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Posted

OMG! Also, Kristen Bell!! I really love seeing celebs with Celine 

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 4:51 PM, Abodi2002 said:

  
Still better than 2011. Open Arms

Mr. Pagneni, 

Good night my Angel

Goldfinger

Nobody Does It Better

How Do You Keep the Music Playing

Overjoyed

At Seventeen

Ben

Man in the Mirror

But those were better covers. 

  • Like 1
Posted

1st concert that someone uploaded and I downloaded at the time 

 

 

Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg

Posted

Who cares if it’s mimed - hell it shoukd be it’s her vocal rest day. What matters is she’s there, it’s promo, it’s fabulous she looks amazing 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Posted

It’s lipped but seems to have live bits. Who cares. As my friend just text. Is 1997. Celine us everywhere and the world loves it 🤣❤️❤️

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 9:59 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

at 12:10, who is the guy? :)

Asking for a friend, right? 😝

  • Haha 1
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 4:56 PM, KyleVan41 said:

Who cares if it’s mimed - hell it shoukd be it’s her vocal rest day. What matters is she’s there, it’s promo, it’s fabulous she looks amazing 

Question is one off… Paris fashion week ? Or more shows to come on off days?

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 9:51 PM, Abodi2002 said:

  
Still better than 2011. Open Arms

Mr. Pagneni, 

Good night my Angel

Goldfinger

Nobody Does It Better

How Do You Keep the Music Playing

Overjoyed

At Seventeen

Ben

Man in the Mirror

I don't mind Mr. Paganini at all🤩

  • Confused 1
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 5:06 PM, Nmj said:

Question is one off… Paris fashion week ? Or more shows to come on off days?

one off out of sponsorship obligation as you have mentioned, I don't expect her to do anything until after the shows... maybe she will stay in Europe for a while? NRJ awards are Oct 20 something I think....

  • Like 1
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted

It’s making marks everywhere already. Wildfire 🔥 

IMG_7452.thumb.jpeg.6f8df6b964b3cf86812bd3155d7962cd.jpeg

  • Like 3
Posted (edited)
On 9/28/2026 at 5:14 PM, anewdayhascome said:

one off out of sponsorship obligation as you have mentioned, I don't expect her to do anything until after the shows... maybe she will stay in Europe for a while? NRJ awards are Oct 20 something I think....

That’s a long stay in Paris I’d assume she’s out same night or day after the final show. She probably wants to get back to her own bed; even if the hotel is a palace 🤣 and get back to her routine and ballet 🤣. she’ll be back in about 6 months after. 

Edited by Nmj
Posted

A few HQ pics I found, click for full size.

n7QC2cB.md.jpg

n7QC38P.md.jpg

n7QCK91.md.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 7:12 PM, Celinemaniac said:

She just left the hotel... I wonder where she might be going. I hope we find out (without invading her personal space and time, though). She deserves to spend some carefree time in Paris, see a few people, and get a breath of fresh air.

This didn't age well.

  • Haha 5
Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
Posted

OMG what a surprise... she was radiant! she was fabulous, perfect dress, perfect hair... I got emotional to see her doing what she loves again... she seems so happy 😭

we're having our Celine back 🥰

  • Like 2
Posted

I didn't see Viola Davis at the end of the show... Who is the woman wearing a crown? At the end, she was giving Celine a kiss but Celine like kinda avoided the kiss maybe she thought the crown has sharp pointy thingy thinking she might get pierced..

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   6 members

    • alexpepin
    • remykyes
    • pat200
    • Reeceraul0045
    • celinexvocals
    • ewh12
×
×
  • Create New...