Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 9:03 PM, Shamrock_1982 said:

I prefer the original dress… too much going on with this, it looks plastic and more importantly she looks awkward moving in this while performing.

This outfit is work of art and a prime example of her relationship with haute couture. To say it looks like plastic is like listening to SSDA and thinking it's bubblegum pop.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
Posted (edited)
On 9/27/2026 at 4:44 PM, LukeD said:

This outfit is work of art and a prime example of her relationship with haute couture. To say it looks like plastic is like listening to SSDA and thinking it's bubblegum pop.

Or like saying “Let Your Heart Decide” is a work of art.


It’s much better than the opening dress they dropped. 

Edited by Nmj
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
On 9/27/2026 at 4:52 PM, Nmj said:

Or like saying “Let Your Heart Decide” is a work of art.


It’s much better than the opening dress they dropped. 

Ooooops. First time we won't agree.

 

I love Let your heart decide 🙈🙊 and I think the first dress was better 🙊🙈

Edited by anewdayhascome
  • Haha 2
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 4:56 PM, anewdayhascome said:

Ooooops. First time we won't agree.

 

I love Let your heart decide 🙈🙊 and I think the first dress was better 🙊🙈

LYHD could have been produced by a 5 year old. And written by a 3 year old.  And I don’t hate the first dress but I find the shape of it odd… I prefer this gothic bow dress 🤣 

but I do like the necklace from the first dress. 💎 

Posted

LYHD takes the cake as the worst English adaption of her career, in my books. But to each their own, of course!

  • Like 1
Posted
On 27/9/2026 at 16:24, Mlaroche2711 said:

Wings of Pegasus ha publicado un vídeo en el que muestra a Chase como ejemplo de la "única" interpretación vocal en directo del espectáculo. 

That guy again🙄

Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 11:24 PM, LukeD said:

LYHD takes the cake as the worst English adaption of her career, in my books. But to each their own, of course!

Neck and neck with Ziggy

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted (edited)

Wings of Pegasus is now on it...

The problem with those exposés is that it makes people believe that the entire or almost entire concert is mimed—when it's the complete opposite!

Edited by Arckangel
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 11:22 PM, Arckangel said:

Wings of Pegasus is now on it...

 

As was said above. Referring to The Chase as the only live song in the show is utterly disingenuous, and inarguably the lipping in this show is less than it has been for over 25 years which speaks for itself. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 11:26 PM, AdrienneM said:

As was said above. Referring to The Chase as the only live song in the show is utterly disingenuous, and inarguably the lipping in this show is less than it has been for over 25 years which speaks for itself. 

Absolutely! Many many powerful notes throughout the show but that doesn’t make for good YouTube views. It was only a matter of time but it’s 2.5 songs that aren’t live out of the whole set, less than ever. 

  • Like 3
Posted
On 27/9/2026 at 18:26, AdrienneM said:

Como ya se mencionó, afirmar que "The Chase" es la única canción en vivo del espectáculo es completamente falso, y sin duda, la sincronización labial en este show es menor que en los últimos 25 años, lo cual habla por sí solo. 

I looked up his video and left a comment. I asked him specifically whether he claims that four songs were supposedly lip-synced or if the entire show was lip-synced—which seems to be his argument. I find his narrative extremely biased, especially since he didn't analyze all the videos from the setlist. Without analyzing the whole show, he can't possibly claim that only one song was performed entirely live. It’s not just a false argument; it’s a false argument constructed with deliberate intent.

  • Like 5
Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 10:42 AM, Abodi2002 said:

Oh btw, the twitch stream that was uploaded to google drive that is dated as March 23 seems to be the March 19 stream. The actual March 19 stream is correct.

Fixed this. The September 23 recording is uploading now. 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 12:22 AM, Arckangel said:

Wings of Pegasus is now on it...

 

That guy is talking s*** 😂 I just watched his video, and yeah, some of the lines do match, but with ABM for example you can clearly see differences. And he’s still trying to say it’s all the exact same audio.

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 7:30 PM, Mlaroche2711 said:

Absolutely! Many many powerful notes throughout the show but that doesn’t make for good YouTube views. It was only a matter of time but it’s 2.5 songs that aren’t live out of the whole set, less than ever. 

Which are…? I never catch that stuff and haven’t compared any performance show by show to know so.

EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.com

Posted (edited)
On 9/27/2026 at 6:46 PM, LeChauffeur100 said:

Which are…? I never catch that stuff and haven’t compared any performance show by show to know so.

TPOL (whole song)

MHWGO (climax until hums)

TTWII (Whole song)

IACBTMN (Whole song until final closing phrases)

ABM (the big note)

~3.5 songs. 

 

Edited by Nmj
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Posted

just a short video about the audio and sound of this concert.

 

Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 6:41 PM, brendanm999 said:

Fixed this. The September 23 recording is uploading now. 

 oh thank you. Also now just realized I said March three times in my last reply when I meant to say September.

  • Haha 2
Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 6:50 PM, Nmj said:

TPOL (whole song)

MHWGO (climax until hums)

TTWII (Whole song)

IACBTMN (Whole song until final closing phrases)

ABM (the big note)

~3.5 songs. 

 

 Also all of All By Myself except the final note. And BYLM from the sustain through the last "I'm everything I am". 
if Sony or whoever is removing all the videos it's only doing them and Celine harm for reasons like this. The videos that get to stay up are often of the lipped hits, which will make people believe more is lipped. I'm not saying this Phil guy is right for his argument at all because if he's saying everything is lipped except the Chase, that is clearly bs. But without more videos staying up, people will be more likely to believe videos such as this one instead of being able to varify for themselves like we already have.

  • Like 4
Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 11:50 PM, Nmj said:

TPOL (whole song)

MHWGO (climax until hums)

TTWII (Whole song)

IACBTMN (Whole song until final closing phrases)

ABM (the big note)

~3.5 songs. 

 

TTWII is so random to be lipped esp in the key it’s in. 😂😂

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 7:04 PM, Abodi2002 said:

 Also all of All By Myself except the final note. And BYLM from the sustain through the last "I'm everything I am". 
if Sony or whoever is removing all the videos it's only doing them and Celine harm for reasons like this. The videos that get to stay up are often of the lipped hits, which will make people believe more is lipped. I'm not saying this Phil guy is right for his argument at all because if he's saying everything is lipped except the Chase, that is clearly bs. But without more videos staying up, people will be more likely to believe videos such as this one instead of being able to varify for themselves like we already have.

I don’t think BYLM is lipped at all?

Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 7:08 PM, Mlaroche2711 said:

TTWII is so random to be lipped esp in the key it’s in. 😂😂

This one had me 😂

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 12:09 AM, Nmj said:

I don’t think BYLM is lipped at all?

Same, I didn’t think it was at all either just because she plays about with it. 

Posted

Wish the copyright police would take his vid down, armchair critics. I can’t even watch the whole video because he’s implying that “the chase” is the full extent of her vocal capabilities now and the comment section is just lapping it up. 

Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 7:12 PM, Mlaroche2711 said:

Wish the copyright police would take his vid down, armchair critics. I can’t even watch the whole video because he’s implying that “the chase” is the full extent of her vocal capabilities now and the comment section is just lapping it up. 

yeah he's displaying the very same disingenuousness he's supposedly taking down 🫠 

On 9/27/2026 at 6:43 PM, Steeeepphh said:

That guy is talking s*** 😂 I just watched his video, and yeah, some of the lines do match, but with ABM for example you can clearly see differences. And he’s still trying to say it’s all the exact same audio.

yeah that duality kills me... when it fits his narrative, the difference is 'noise'

Anyway i can't believe i rage-watched that.. time to forget it 🙃

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 6:43 PM, Steeeepphh said:

That guy is talking s*** 😂 I just watched his video, and yeah, some of the lines do match, but with ABM for example you can clearly see differences. And he’s still trying to say it’s all the exact same audio.

ABM is only live for the very last note. His analysis literally states that the last note is live.

On 9/27/2026 at 6:39 PM, aleMe said:

I looked up his video and left a comment. I asked him specifically whether he claims that four songs were supposedly lip-synced or if the entire show was lip-synced—which seems to be his argument. I find his narrative extremely biased, especially since he didn't analyze all the videos from the setlist. Without analyzing the whole show, he can't possibly claim that only one song was performed entirely live. It’s not just a false argument; it’s a false argument constructed with deliberate intent.

I agree. His analysis is correct. No lies told. The framing of it is the issue I take. It does make it appear as if the entire show is lipped minus the two things in the video he shows to be live. I would've preferred he did a more full length in depth analysis which would've concluded the show is mostly live.

On 9/27/2026 at 7:09 PM, Nmj said:

I don’t think BYLM is lipped at all?

The long note and belts after are. 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 27/09/2026 at 21:58, MaiconSC said:

C'est tellement beau !  😍

Cela me rappelle un peu la robe de la couverture d'ANDHC, mais en version nocturne.

Aucun rapport ! 

Posted

Did any of the songs start out live on the 12th and since revert to being lipped? I was there on the 12th and I have always had a pretty good ear for this stuff, and I would've sworn BATB was sang live that night. But it's tough to tell how the performances compare using YouTube footage.

It's still less lipped than any show I saw this side of 2010. Worth every penny. 

 

 

  • Like 2

Celine in Las Vegas, CWT in Atlanta, Louisville, Jacksonville, Charlotte, Raleigh - 55 shows attended

Show #56 & #57 - Paris - 9/12/2026 & 5/15/2027

Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 8:18 PM, rachel9767 said:

Still recovering from the 25th concert... I can only say that no recording does it justice AT ALL, live is definitely 10000 times better... Experienced the 2018 and 19 Asia tour also yet not sure why this concert is so explicit that live is A LOT better than the videos. I keep struggling between crying and taking up my phone to record, so ended up recording around 10 songs only (and the lady next to me kept singing her heart out so you will probably will hear her voice quite clearly 😆). And yes I have to say Ziggy, LCMM, and JC are truly the highlights for me😭❤️ I have uploaded my recordings and all other videos gathered to the Google Drive (@Abodi2002@fikus1@Shocker@karatedude317 thanks for the recommended site!), please enjoy ❤️ (Remember to watch LCMM and JC from the 25th, BOTH ARE UNBELIEVABLY GOOD!🤩!!)

12-23/9: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XoaEPCopRMTN4uMXxiD2qWleH41311Q_?usp=drive_link

25-26/9: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CmLqUboNTzcl59iyOdxlRfcuquizeyqF?usp=drive_link

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! 😍😍😍

Posted (edited)
On 9/27/2026 at 10:34 PM, MLowery855 said:

Did any of the songs start out live on the 12th and since revert to being lipped? I was there on the 12th and I have always had a pretty good ear for this stuff, and I would've sworn BATB was sang live that night. But it's tough to tell how the performances compare using YouTube footage.

It's still less lipped than any show I saw this side of 2010. Worth every penny. 

 

 

BATB is 100% live. I don’t think she’s ever lipped that song ever in her career, except maybe an early promotional performance with Peabo. Never either backup singer.

Edited by Nmj
  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 10:34 AM, MLowery855 said:

Did any of the songs start out live on the 12th and since revert to being lipped? I was there on the 12th and I have always had a pretty good ear for this stuff, and I would've sworn BATB was sang live that night. But it's tough to tell how the performances compare using YouTube footage.

It's still less lipped than any show I saw this side of 2010. Worth every penny. 

 

 

It’s live

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   19 members

    • LinaKaro
    • rodrigofreitas
    • Anadel
    • AdrienneM
    • Abodi2002
    • comingback
    • CourageProject
    • Celinemaniac
    • Shocker
    • anewdayhascome
    • jolo87
    • Nmj
    • Ajax
    • Mlaroche2711
    • Shaun
    • lyn
    • manu23
    • Lysvar
    • Taking Chances
×
×
  • Create New...