Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted

I would prefer her backup singers just back her up .  No need for any duets.  I've always found it odd how her fans obsess over her band and backup singers.  Boring.

  • Like 2

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted (edited)

What annoys me is the kid singing like monotone

Edited by jpatdeleon09
Posted
On 9/26/2026 at 4:27 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

What annoys me is the kid singing like monotone

don't complain, at least you have a stable stream, we could have been left with nothing

  • Thanks 1
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
On 9/26/2026 at 11:27 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

What annoys me is the kid singing like monotone

I’d rather hear her than this IACBTMN track. I’m thanking her for singing over it.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
The best is yet to come...
Posted

Yeah the IACBTMN track is starkly obvious… and for the opposite reason one would expect 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 4:28 AM, anewdayhascome said:

don't complain, at least you have a stable stream, we could have been left with nothing

Still… it over powers celine’s voice

Posted
On 9/26/2026 at 11:28 PM, Céline RO said:

I’d rather hear her than this IACBTMN track. I’m thanking her for singing over it.

But hopefully she doesn’t know “Je chanterai”.

  • Haha 2
The best is yet to come...
Posted

And here we get to (in my opinion) the greatest moment of the show… Je Chanterai ❤️ 

  • Like 6
Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 4:28 AM, Céline RO said:

I’d rather hear her than this IACBTMN track. I’m thanking her for singing over it.

I rather hear celine

Posted
On 9/26/2026 at 11:29 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

Still… it over powers celine’s voice

Thankfully!

  • Haha 1
The best is yet to come...
Posted (edited)
On 9/27/2026 at 4:30 AM, Céline RO said:

Thankfully!

Thankfully, she doesn’t know Je Chanterai. Finally my ears. I can hear Celine’s gorgeous voice

Edited by jpatdeleon09
  • Like 1
Posted

buy a ticket and go to Paris, don't spoil the concert. It's awesome today 

On 9/26/2026 at 4:30 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

I rather hear celine

 

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted

A belted Eb5 in 2026… I didn’t think id see the day lmfao 

  • Like 6
Posted
On 9/26/2026 at 4:28 PM, Céline RO said:

I’d rather hear her than this IACBTMN track. I’m thanking her for singing over it.

 
lol damn the track isn't that bad.

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 4:31 AM, anewdayhascome said:

buy a ticket and go to Paris, don't spoil the concert. It's awesome today 

 

Tell that to the kid

  • Haha 1
Posted

Awww Celine bless you never knowing your own songs ❤️ I also love seeing her adapt to exactly what her voice is capable of doing every moment. 

  • Like 2

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted
On 9/26/2026 at 4:31 PM, AdrienneM said:

A belted Eb5 in 2026… I didn’t think id see the day lmfao 

If someone doesn’t write her a power ballad album and get her in the studio ASAP… they’d be nuts. The Queen has warmed up! 

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/26/2026 at 4:32 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

Tell that to the kid

wtf, stop watching and commenting, nobody forces you

  • Like 1
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
On 9/26/2026 at 11:32 PM, Abodi2002 said:

 
lol damn the track isn't that bad.

It’s a playback track - it’s meant to be stellar, not the weakest vocals of the entire show.

  • Like 1
The best is yet to come...
Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 4:34 AM, anewdayhascome said:

wtf, stop watching and commenting, nobody forces you

Shhh it’s opera time

  • Haha 1
Posted
On 9/26/2026 at 11:32 PM, lyn said:

Awww Celine bless you never knowing your own songs ❤️ I also love seeing her adapt to exactly what her voice is capable of doing every moment. 

I wish she’d do the studio version ad-libs on “Je chanterai”, what she’s doing now sounds pretty random.

  • Like 2
The best is yet to come...
Posted
On 9/26/2026 at 9:32 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

Tell that to the kid

Awww, it's probably her first ever Celine concert. It will stay with her forever just like those of us lucky enough to have seen her. I remember my first show 27 years ago like it was yesterday.

If she suddenly starts belting out La Wally I will buy her a ticket to the rest of the tour.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Posted
On 9/26/2026 at 4:34 PM, Céline RO said:

It’s a playback track - it’s meant to be stellar, not the weakest vocals of the entire show.

That’s was irks me about the track… if it’s playback it’s supposed be superior or on track with current vocals… When right now it’s inferior to both.

  • Like 3
Posted
On 9/26/2026 at 4:35 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

Shhh it’s opera time

I hope the kid morphs into Callas just for you! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Posted (edited)
On 9/27/2026 at 4:36 AM, Thomas said:

Awww, it's probably her first ever Celine concert. It will stay with her forever just like those of us lucky enough to have seen her. I remember my first show 27 years ago like it was yesterday.

If she suddenly starts belting out La Wally I will buy her a ticket to the rest of the tour.

I know. She’s cute and a kid singing to a celine dion love it but honestly…. The voice is really annoying anyways. Opera still on. I hope the kid get more amazed especially this part 😁

Edited by jpatdeleon09
Posted

Yeah the opera is definitely live cause that high note was flatter than my chest 🤣🤣🤣

  • Haha 6
Posted
On 9/26/2026 at 9:37 PM, Nmj said:

That’s was irks me about the track… if it’s playback it’s supposed be superior or on track with current vocals… When right now it’s inferior to both.

I’ll say it: they should’ve just pitched down the 2011 track, they already did it with the high note in TPOL 

  • Like 3
Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 4:39 AM, AdrienneM said:

Yeah the opera is definitely live cause that high note was flatter than my chest 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah it’s kinda off in that part

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   7 members

    • Del
    • Nmj
    • danieli25031984
    • IMCL
    • Mlaroche2711
    • rachel9767
    • TheBobWig
×
×
  • Create New...