lyn Posted September 27, 2026 at 03:43 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 03:43 PM Am I the only one who never noticed there were horns 1 2 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
godessceline Posted September 27, 2026 at 03:54 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 03:54 PM I am in Sweden and can't get to Paris (bc chronically ill and poor) but I wrote Céline a letter that I would like for her to get. A fellow fan was going to try to help when outside her hotel, but apparently the bodyguards weren't accepting things for her at the time so it fell through. I was wondering if anyone who is going to her hotel could please print my letter and try for me? 🥺 It would truly mean so much. I don't want anything in return from Céline, I truly just want to tell her how proud I am of her. 2 Quote http://image71.webshots.com/71/0/85/81/2396085810060336923zxaiTG_ph.jpg "...and let me tell you...if René thought that he was the bus...but forget about it. It's René-Charles that's the bus". I love you Céline! Corel Centre, Ottawa, September 14, 1999Palais D'Omnisports De Bercy, Paris, May 19 & 20, 2008The Globe, Stockholm, June 7, 2008
Nmj Posted September 27, 2026 at 04:10 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 04:10 PM On 9/27/2026 at 11:43 AM, lyn said: Am I the only one who never noticed there were horns Then clearly Scott made a good choice. Cut the pork. Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 27, 2026 at 04:11 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 04:11 PM I just saw this on YouTube and the quality is great even the audio. Not sure what date is this. I really like how great the arrangement for this opening song. So, cinematic and the cinematic bass is amazing 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 27, 2026 at 04:51 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 04:51 PM Clear quality BYLM Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 27, 2026 at 04:51 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 04:51 PM (edited) call me a delusional... but the highest note in PMLALS is a B4... and Celine is nailing it in the recent concerts... so it would be totally possible for her to sing PMLALS... 🤪 Edited September 27, 2026 at 04:53 PM by MaiconSC 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 27, 2026 at 04:59 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 04:59 PM On 9/27/2026 at 12:51 PM, MaiconSC said: call me a delusional... but the highest note in PMLALS is a B4... and Celine is nailing it in the recent concerts... so it would be totally possible for her to sing PMLALS... 🤪 Not even possible for her to release it. 😂 Quote
Céline RO Posted September 27, 2026 at 05:00 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 05:00 PM On 9/27/2026 at 4:45 PM, IMCL said: Hi does anybody know where I can find videos or a recording of yesterdays show? Because of work I haven't been able to follow along as much as I would like to. Thanks In addition to what everyone else has already said, you can find clips (often of full songs) from each show on the @lescinqceline Instagram page - surprised no one talks about that. Quote The best is yet to come...
Céline RO Posted September 27, 2026 at 05:02 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 05:02 PM On 9/27/2026 at 6:43 PM, lyn said: Am I the only one who never noticed there were horns I know I noticed, because they ruined quite a few songs… Quote The best is yet to come...
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 27, 2026 at 05:44 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 05:44 PM On 9/28/2026 at 12:51 AM, MaiconSC said: call me a delusional... but the highest note in PMLALS is a B4... and Celine is nailing it in the recent concerts... so it would be totally possible for her to sing PMLALS... 🤪 I want Sony to release this officially. It sounds like a soundtrack. I want it!! We should ask again why it’s not yet released. 1 2 Quote
CourageProject Posted September 27, 2026 at 05:55 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 05:55 PM On 9/27/2026 at 11:14 PM, jpatdeleon09 said: I want Sony to release this officially. It sounds like a soundtrack. I want it!! We should ask again why it’s not yet released. i liked this song, but now that i think of it it's super cheesy, and i don't think so they want that now, cuz public will probably not listen to it Quote
CourageProject Posted September 27, 2026 at 05:55 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 05:55 PM On 9/27/2026 at 11:14 PM, jpatdeleon09 said: I want Sony to release this officially. It sounds like a soundtrack. I want it!! We should ask again why it’s not yet released. they should only save it for james bond. Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 27, 2026 at 06:02 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 06:02 PM On 9/27/2026 at 2:55 PM, CourageProject said: i liked this song, but now that i think of it it's super cheesy, and i don't think so they want that now, cuz public will probably not listen to it cheesy it's totally classic Celine from the 90s.... and it's fitting Celine's voice now... 2 Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 27, 2026 at 06:02 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 06:02 PM On 9/27/2026 at 2:44 PM, jpatdeleon09 said: I want Sony to release this officially. It sounds like a soundtrack. I want it!! We should ask again why it’s not yet released. it has a classic feeling to it... a true diva ballad 2 Quote
LeChauffeur100 Posted September 27, 2026 at 06:07 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 06:07 PM (edited) On 9/27/2026 at 12:10 PM, Nmj said: Thank god for no horns. They woulda got a horny rendition of RDMH. 🙄 😂 Probably unpopular but I really like horny RDMH from Une seule fois. 🙈 JDDMT and DMQS sounded great too. But yes I LOVE Scott’s arrangements way more, it’s a shame we haven’t gotten a live release since he took over. Edited September 27, 2026 at 06:08 PM by LeChauffeur100 2 Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 27, 2026 at 06:10 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 06:10 PM Me too but RDMH ain’t part of this residency and I find as mentioned before the horns previously ruined other songs… so for now it makes sense for them to be gone… who knows they could return in a year or two if things change Quote
Popular Post rachel9767 Posted September 27, 2026 at 06:18 PM Popular Post Posted September 27, 2026 at 06:18 PM (edited) Still recovering from the 25th concert... I can only say that no recording does it justice AT ALL, live is definitely 10000 times better... Experienced the 2018 and 19 Asia tour also yet not sure why this concert is so explicit that live is A LOT better than the videos. I keep struggling between crying and taking up my phone to record, so ended up recording around 10 songs only (and the lady next to me kept singing her heart out so you will probably will hear her voice quite clearly 😆). And yes I have to say Ziggy, LCMM, and JC are truly the highlights for me😭❤️ I have uploaded my recordings and all other videos gathered to the Google Drive (@Abodi2002@fikus1@Shocker@karatedude317 thanks for the recommended site!), please enjoy ❤️ (Remember to watch LCMM and JC from the 25th, BOTH ARE UNBELIEVABLY GOOD!🤩!!) 12-23/9: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XoaEPCopRMTN4uMXxiD2qWleH41311Q_?usp=drive_link 25-26/9: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CmLqUboNTzcl59iyOdxlRfcuquizeyqF?usp=drive_link Edited September 27, 2026 at 06:25 PM by rachel9767 3 5 Quote
IMCL Posted September 27, 2026 at 06:19 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 06:19 PM On 9/27/2026 at 2:00 PM, Céline RO said: In addition to what everyone else has already said, you can find clips (often of full songs) from each show on the @lescinqceline Instagram page - surprised no one talks about that. Thanks 1 Quote
Shocker Posted September 27, 2026 at 06:34 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 06:34 PM On 9/27/2026 at 8:18 PM, rachel9767 said: Still recovering from the 25th concert... I can only say that no recording does it justice AT ALL, live is definitely 10000 times better... Experienced the 2018 and 19 Asia tour also yet not sure why this concert is so explicit that live is A LOT better than the videos. I keep struggling between crying and taking up my phone to record, so ended up recording around 10 songs only (and the lady next to me kept singing her heart out so you will probably will hear her voice quite clearly 😆). And yes I have to say Ziggy, LCMM, and JC are truly the highlights for me😭❤️ I have uploaded my recordings and all other videos gathered to the Google Drive (@Abodi2002@fikus1@Shocker@karatedude317 thanks for the recommended site!), please enjoy ❤️ (Remember to watch LCMM and JC from the 25th, BOTH ARE UNBELIEVABLY GOOD!🤩!!) 12-23/9: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XoaEPCopRMTN4uMXxiD2qWleH41311Q_?usp=drive_link 25-26/9: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CmLqUboNTzcl59iyOdxlRfcuquizeyqF?usp=drive_link hi @rachel9767, i need an additional permission for access, please check, if it's configured right. I will try again tomorrow. Greetings and thank you in advance. 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 27, 2026 at 06:37 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 06:37 PM On 9/27/2026 at 3:18 PM, rachel9767 said: Still recovering from the 25th concert... I can only say that no recording does it justice AT ALL, live is definitely 10000 times better... Experienced the 2018 and 19 Asia tour also yet not sure why this concert is so explicit that live is A LOT better than the videos. I keep struggling between crying and taking up my phone to record, so ended up recording around 10 songs only (and the lady next to me kept singing her heart out so you will probably will hear her voice quite clearly 😆). And yes I have to say Ziggy, LCMM, and JC are truly the highlights for me😭❤️ I have uploaded my recordings and all other videos gathered to the Google Drive (@Abodi2002@fikus1@Shocker@karatedude317 thanks for the recommended site!), please enjoy ❤️ (Remember to watch LCMM and JC from the 25th, BOTH ARE UNBELIEVABLY GOOD!🤩!!) 12-23/9: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XoaEPCopRMTN4uMXxiD2qWleH41311Q_?usp=drive_link 25-26/9: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CmLqUboNTzcl59iyOdxlRfcuquizeyqF?usp=drive_link you can configure for anyone with the link to be able to download... the way it's configured now, you need to allow each person individually... thank you so much for sharing 1 Quote
rachel9767 Posted September 27, 2026 at 06:41 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 06:41 PM On 9/27/2026 at 7:37 PM, MaiconSC said: you can configure for anyone with the link to be able to download... the way it's configured now, you need to allow each person individually... thank you so much for sharing Done!! 2 Quote
Popular Post lyn Posted September 27, 2026 at 06:50 PM Popular Post Posted September 27, 2026 at 06:50 PM On 9/27/2026 at 2:18 PM, rachel9767 said: Still recovering from the 25th concert... I can only say that no recording does it justice AT ALL, live is definitely 10000 times better... Experienced the 2018 and 19 Asia tour also yet not sure why this concert is so explicit that live is A LOT better than the videos. I keep struggling between crying and taking up my phone to record, so ended up recording around 10 songs only (and the lady next to me kept singing her heart out so you will probably will hear her voice quite clearly 😆). And yes I have to say Ziggy, LCMM, and JC are truly the highlights for me😭❤️ I have uploaded my recordings and all other videos gathered to the Google Drive (@Abodi2002@fikus1@Shocker@karatedude317 thanks for the recommended site!), please enjoy ❤️ (Remember to watch LCMM and JC from the 25th, BOTH ARE UNBELIEVABLY GOOD!🤩!!) 12-23/9: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XoaEPCopRMTN4uMXxiD2qWleH41311Q_?usp=drive_link 25-26/9: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CmLqUboNTzcl59iyOdxlRfcuquizeyqF?usp=drive_link Thankyou!! And oh hey, a video about her sound in the stadium specifically just popped up on my feed 8 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Your_Su_Phu Posted September 27, 2026 at 07:03 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 07:03 PM On 9/26/2026 at 12:28 PM, Céline RO said: What’s with the BATB hate? It’s a beautiful song and I personally think she sings it more beautifully now than ever. And it shouldn’t be a Peabo tribute, it’s one of the two “classics” that Céline keeps mentioning as defining her career. her team is so weird for giving permanent tributes to ppl she's never been seen with in public but relegating the peabo tribute to a disappearing instagram story Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 27, 2026 at 07:13 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 07:13 PM On 9/28/2026 at 2:50 AM, lyn said: Thankyou!! And oh hey, a video about her sound in the stadium specifically just popped up on my feed I just watched this earlier, and I love that they are up to date now with the sounds. Having said that, this is closer to studio quality. Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 27, 2026 at 07:14 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 07:14 PM From Céline’s instagram story https://www.instagram.com/stories/celinedion/3995524715875783625?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&stkn=MmkzeDFlYzY4b3Zn Quote
Nmj Posted September 27, 2026 at 07:15 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 07:15 PM On 9/27/2026 at 2:10 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: Me too but RDMH ain’t part of this residency and I find as mentioned before the horns previously ruined other songs… so for now it makes sense for them to be gone… who knows they could return in a year or two if things change Thank God, that RDMH is away sleeping. I hope it stays gone! My fav thing about the setlist is the fact that it’s gone. 😂 Now if BATB, and TP could join them. And if IA stays this way it can go too. “If You Asked Me To” is missed in my opinion it was even decent in CWT with her vocals then imagine what it could sound like now! Other songs shoulda been in the show or considered, ANHDC, IDAN, TC, LMBTL, JSP, JNVOP. 1 Quote
Celinemaniac Posted September 27, 2026 at 07:36 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 07:36 PM And finally... official photos from the new Dior dress! More here: https://www.instagram.com/p/DdzT6rYCCSm/ 4 Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
MaiconSC Posted September 27, 2026 at 07:58 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 07:58 PM On 9/27/2026 at 4:36 PM, Celinemaniac said: And finally... official photos from the new Dior dress! More here: https://www.instagram.com/p/DdzT6rYCCSm/ it's so beautiful! 😍 it somehow reminds me of the dress in the cover of ANDHC, but in a night version 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 27, 2026 at 08:03 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 08:03 PM I prefer the original dress… too much going on with this, it looks plastic and more importantly she looks awkward moving in this while performing. 1 Quote
Mlaroche2711 Posted September 27, 2026 at 08:24 PM Posted September 27, 2026 at 08:24 PM Wings of Pegasus has posted a video, has the Chase up as an example of the “only” live vocal in the show. 4 3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.