Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted

LOL did she just to tippy taps on the mound to make it go down 🤣

  • Haha 1

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted (edited)

Seee! the opera is live! Hope the kid got goosebumps after seeing and hearing that in person

Edited by jpatdeleon09
  • Like 1
Posted

Ohhhh so the kid is the one who sang with Celine outside the hotel singing “Destin”.

  • Like 1
Posted

I’m pretty sure the kid is about to sustain “The” note on ABM and then look at Scott in disbelief! 🤣 

  • Haha 5
Posted
On 9/26/2026 at 11:39 PM, AdrienneM said:

Yeah the opera is definitely live cause that high note was flatter than my chest 🤣🤣🤣

I’ll happily admit I was wrong, but I’m just not convinced yet…

We should layer performances from different nights and see.

It could turn out that there’s even more live in this show than we initially thought, given that “I Feel Love” was just debunked today as well.

The best is yet to come...
Posted

Ooooooh that last note is gooooddddd

  • Like 4

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted
On 9/26/2026 at 9:48 PM, Céline RO said:

I’ll happily admit I was wrong, but I’m just not convinced yet…

We should layer performances from different nights and see.

It could turn out that there’s even more live in this show than we initially thought, given that “I Feel Love” was just debunked today as well.

I think it would be a little weird if the hardest parts of the opera were live but the simpler legatos weren’t… i think a lyric flub and the high note tonight being flat and shorter do speak to it being live. 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/26/2026 at 10:48 PM, Céline RO said:

I’ll happily admit I was wrong, but I’m just not convinced yet…

We should layer performances from different nights and see.

It could turn out that there’s even more live in this show than we initially thought, given that “I Feel Love” was just debunked today as well.

There is more live then what is been discussed here. I said it from the first show, La Wally, and I Feel Love are live. Her head voice is insane she does it effortlessly.

And for La Wally I sat so close I could hear her singing it.

  • Like 5
Posted

I’ve noticed it before just by observing her breathing in the opera part that makes me knew that it was really live. 

  • Like 1
Posted

the opera is live because she's not singing true opera, she's just doing head voice... that pretty easy...

  • Like 1
Posted

It’s just hard to get over the exaggerated lipsync mannerisms we’ve come to know for 40 years now.

The best is yet to come...
Posted
On 9/26/2026 at 4:54 PM, AdrienneM said:

1000% the strongest show vocally. If this trend of improvement continues i will personally book a studio in Paris and tell her Sia, Rihanna, and John Farnham are there to make sure she shows up and get some power ballad tracks for her to record 🤣

That’s what I’ve said… I don’t want her to over do it but get these shows are a perfect opportunity to bank some new music.. she sounds great and is ready! They did this in Vegas after shows… she could make use of a studio! 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/26/2026 at 5:54 PM, AdrienneM said:

1000% the strongest show vocally. If this trend of improvement continues i will personally book a studio in Paris and tell her Sia, Rihanna, and John Farnham are there to make sure she shows up and get some power ballad tracks for her to record 🤣

then she'll sing Play Me Like A Love Song and release it as a single for the new english album

  • Haha 1
Posted
On 9/26/2026 at 8:30 PM, Your_Su_Phu said:

every single recorded audio is different with diff mistakes.  I do think it's funny that it debunks the long held belief that she always lips when she's overly animated with her lips or vibrato because she def does that for the big note 

True

Posted

Ok i love the kid now. She’s really a fan of Celine. Go kid! Cheer for her 😁

  • Like 3
Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 4:56 AM, MaiconSC said:

then she'll sing Play Me Like A Love Song and release it as a single for the new english album

Wth happened to that song? 

Posted
On 9/26/2026 at 4:59 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

Ok i love the kid now. She’s really a fan of Celine. Go kid! Cheer for her 😁

Convenient you love the kid AFTER the show is over.. I hope she goes to the hotel next 👀 🤣 

  • Haha 4
Posted
On 9/26/2026 at 11:59 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

Wth happened to that song? 

It leaked, that’s what happened. Otherwise it’s just one of hundreds of songs that never get released and we never find out about.

  • Sad 2
The best is yet to come...
Posted (edited)
On 9/27/2026 at 5:00 AM, Nmj said:

Convenient you love the kid AFTER the show is over.. I hope she goes to the hotel next 👀 🤣 

Yeah hahaha but she’s really….. you know. Good to know she loves Celine. 👍🏼😁

Edited by jpatdeleon09
Posted
On 9/26/2026 at 6:03 PM, Céline RO said:

It leaked, that’s what happened. Otherwise it’s just one of hundreds of songs that never get released and we never find out about.

and yet, we still don't have it... 

  • Sad 1
Posted

she should have really released an album right now, best promo ever, next year will be too late

  • Like 3
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted

Yeah I wonder if they got a song going it would have lasted longer

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 5:14 AM, Nmj said:

That was a very fast encounter!

Maybe they received complaints about the noise outside the hotel?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   45 members

    • Celinex
    • danieli25031984
    • Celinemaniac
    • Geremy
    • Tyler1991
    • Coffeegirl
    • Nmj
    • MaiconSC
    • Anadel
    • brendanm999
    • Thomas
    • juls75
    • No1IrishFan
    • Sosof12
    • IMCL
    • TheBobWig
    • PaulTo
    • LukeD
    • Marc29
    • Naiomi zhannah
    • A new day...
    • Shocker
    • anewdayhascome
    • phillippeoreilly
    • ChrCel83
    • alexpepin
    • mattia
    • dawn
    • Shamrock_1982
    • Gicedi
    • celine_dion_faces
    • AdrienneM
    • rachel9767
    • Lillia184
    • Lorenzo77
    • Abodi2002
    • isurrender
    • MaxRayÎles
    • daccord_12
    • cher&celinefan
    • ivo
    • Lysvar
    • Mlaroche2711
    • Fabrice
    • LinaKaro
×
×
  • Create New...