Céline RO Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:00 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:00 PM On 9/26/2026 at 10:53 PM, Xpresso said: No please no movie speech from Celine. She talks too much, let her sing. 😁 Yes! Thank God the 20-minute speeches about nothing are gone! 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
Mlaroche2711 Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:01 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:01 PM SSDA works a lot better here in the show. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:03 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:03 PM Is this first time she had audience sing with her on this song? Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:04 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:04 PM On 9/26/2026 at 4:03 PM, Nmj said: Is this first time she had audience sing with her on this song? YESSSSSSS Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Nmj Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:06 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:06 PM On 9/26/2026 at 4:04 PM, anewdayhascome said: YESSSSSSS She either got tired or the audience is on fire tonight! Quote
lyn Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:07 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:07 PM God Ziggy is soooo cleannnn 2 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Nmj Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:07 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:07 PM WHAT AN ENDING TO ZIGGY!! that run was delicious! Quote
LukeD Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:09 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:09 PM ''Ziggy'' is another highlight for me, the sing-along is magical every time 🥰 4 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:10 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:10 PM Friday is only a soundcheck for Saturday. Tonight she is incredible..... (yeah, but don't get the idea I want another incredible duet with Barnev...) 2 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
MaiconSC Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:12 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:12 PM people who used to say Celine was disappointing are pretty quiet now, aren't they? 3 Quote
lyn Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:12 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:12 PM I'm only just discovering there's a whole video of her dancing/moving in the background of courage lol. Been so transfixed by her voice every time i've watched this live/online 2 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
MaiconSC Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:13 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:13 PM the vocalize at the end of Courage 😭😭😭 4 Quote
Popular Post Thomas Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:14 PM Popular Post Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:14 PM I think it's time Elise had a duet, they can do Tell Him or How do You Keep the Music Playing. But as a real duet and not a hologram this time. I mean, she's there every night... 9 1 Quote
homerton Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:14 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:14 PM I see her this time next week. Although I’ve seen her before several times, this feel special. My first time to Paris and France. Even though I live next door. I’m so excited and feel truly blessed. 3 Quote
AdrienneM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:15 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:15 PM On 9/26/2026 at 9:14 PM, Thomas said: I think it's time Elise had a duet, they can do Tell Him or How do You Keep the Music Playing. But as a real duet and not a hologram this time. I mean, she's there every night... I do feel that she always been sort of sidelined with the exception of the flute playing… she has a great voice and she’s been with Celine for knocking on 40 years, she should get to do Tell Him or Quand on n’a Que Lamour or something with Celine on stage Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:15 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:15 PM On 9/26/2026 at 5:14 PM, Thomas said: I think it's time Elise had a duet, they can do Tell Him or How do You Keep the Music Playing. But as a real duet and not a hologram this time. I mean, she's there every night... why Elise never had a duet in all these years... I always keep thing about it... Quote
Nmj Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:16 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:16 PM On 9/26/2026 at 4:14 PM, Thomas said: I think it's time Elise had a duet, they can do Tell Him or How do You Keep the Music Playing. But as a real duet and not a hologram this time. I mean, she's there every night... Elise definitely deserves a moment… but I don’t think she’ll be able to contend with Streisand vocals… they outta give her an interlude and make Barnev do backup… I’m thinking Elise doesn’t want a solo moment. Or she should’ve had one by now. 2 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:17 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:17 PM On 9/26/2026 at 4:00 PM, AdrienneM said: The live I’m watching they think this video interlude leads into IACBTMN, and I hadn’t thought about it but it really *does* sound like an extended intro for that and the intro for LCMM is rather an intro to Call the man 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
MaiconSC Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:20 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:20 PM On 9/26/2026 at 5:16 PM, Nmj said: Elise definitely deserves a moment… but I don’t think she’ll be able to contend with Streisand vocals… they outta give her an interlude and make Barnev do backup… I’m thinking Elise doesn’t want a solo moment. Or she should’ve had one by now. of course he can handle Streisand... she sings higer than Celine in TPOL... Quote
Céline RO Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:20 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:20 PM The LCMM bridge is officially disowned again. 2 Quote The best is yet to come...
AdrienneM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:20 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:20 PM These high notes in LCMM are genuinely insane… 1 Quote
Thomas Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:21 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:21 PM On 9/26/2026 at 9:16 PM, Nmj said: Elise definitely deserves a moment… but I don’t think she’ll be able to contend with Streisand vocals… they outta give her an interlude and make Barnev do backup… I’m thinking Elise doesn’t want a solo moment. Or she should’ve had one by now. She must have been asked by now, I find it implausible she was just overlooked for decades. I've read about backing singers who absolutely adore their role and it is what they live for, to support an artist and be part of a band and it is enough for them. I can only presume she turned it down in the past. I know Celine has less duets with a woman in her catalogue but they could rework something or just do it anyway. She sang WIFIL with Anne Murray and it was nice enough. 1 Quote
AdrienneM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:22 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:22 PM On 9/26/2026 at 9:16 PM, Nmj said: Elise definitely deserves a moment… but I don’t think she’ll be able to contend with Streisand vocals… they outta give her an interlude and make Barnev do backup… I’m thinking Elise doesn’t want a solo moment. Or she should’ve had one by now. In fairness, Babs at the time likely wasn’t able to either, hence “da flu”… plus if we’re being honest, Celine did most of the vocal heavy lifting in that song anyway- at least comparatively 2 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:22 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:22 PM her lows are so powerful... she's sounding like classic Celine here on TP 4 Quote
Céline RO Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:22 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:22 PM On 9/26/2026 at 11:20 PM, AdrienneM said: These high notes in LCMM are genuinely insane… Someone said there’s a sustained C6 in there most nights. Never bothered checking but could be. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
lyn Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:22 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:22 PM Man I have NEver cared for the prayer but it's one of my favorites this concerts... there's a beautiful intentionality/force behind notes... they're so thick and rich... 1 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
AdrienneM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:23 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:23 PM Yeah she’s definitely a lot stronger than last night, i felt by this point in the show last night she was flagging vocally and was noticeably getting tired Quote
Nmj Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:23 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:23 PM On 9/26/2026 at 4:20 PM, MaiconSC said: of course he can handle Streisand... she sings higer than Celine in TPOL... I’m very fond of Elise, she’s my favorite backing vocal of Celine … but let’s not ever put Elise on the level of Barbra Streisand. Going high in a backup note isn’t the same as singing a whole song. 1 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:25 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:25 PM On 9/26/2026 at 4:22 PM, lyn said: Man I have NEver cared for the prayer but it's one of my favorites this concerts... there's a beautiful intentionality/force behind notes... they're so thick and rich... It's well sung and without Andrea I enjoy it more but still. Very. Tired. Of. It. It should retire with BATB and ABM for a bit at least. 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Nmj Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:25 PM Posted September 26, 2026 at 08:25 PM The final note of “The Prayer” is light years away from opening night. It’s amazing… the power and confidence is back! 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.