Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 11:28 PM, Abodi2002 said:

Je Chanteri is great tonight! She was so close to that Eb5!!

What do you mean she was close? She hit the note, like she has done every night so far. And, to be fair, she belts it pretty softly in the studio version so it’s a rather good recreation of that.

The best is yet to come...
Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 10:58 PM, AdrienneM said:

I know we’re not even there yet in the show- but they really need to either put a song in between ABM and PQTME, or add a snippet of something after PQTME to bulk out that last section. 

Why should it be bulked out? They’ve obviously gone and tried to turn it into a proper encore with the whole goodbye and flowers after the opera segment. More than two songs and it no longer feels like an encore but rather like another act in the show, which it is but 🤫 

The best is yet to come...
Posted

Did she sing SSDA today? I lost some parts of the show.

Posted (edited)
On 9/25/2026 at 10:23 PM, danieli25031984 said:

Did she sing SSDA today? I lost some parts of the show.

Yes, she did it.

Edited by dawn
Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 10:12 PM, Céline RO said:

Why should it be bulked out? They’ve obviously gone and tried to turn it into a proper encore with the whole goodbye and flowers after the opera segment. More than two songs and it no longer feels like an encore but rather like another act in the show, which it is but 🤫 

Because I feel the ending is rushed. There’s not a ton of breathing room between ABM and PQTME, and then after PQTME they all sort of awkwardly shuffle forward and then shuffle back off with Celine just meandering back to the backstage area… the ending with Des milliers de baisers felt more like a proper wrap up and had a good finality to it, though id prefer if it were a different song to tie the show up. 

  • Like 2
Posted

Hi If anyone recorded or has videos of   the show today I would love to watch it. I really wanted to watch the live stream but because of work I wasn't able to. Thanks in advance

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 5:49 PM, IMCL said:

Hi If anyone recorded or has videos of   the show today I would love to watch it. I really wanted to watch the live stream but because of work I wasn't able to. Thanks in advance

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2883813134 will be up for a few hours

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 5:48 PM, AdrienneM said:

Because I feel the ending is rushed. There’s not a ton of breathing room between ABM and PQTME, and then after PQTME they all sort of awkwardly shuffle forward and then shuffle back off with Celine just meandering back to the backstage area… the ending with Des milliers de baisers felt more like a proper wrap up and had a good finality to it, though id prefer if it were a different song to tie the show up. 

You know a breathtaking ballad version of ANDHC would work beautifully between those two songs… 🤣 I know I won’t let up! 
 

I truly believe that, but if they don’t add  new song they outta either love  EUS or BYLM into the back end of the show… both could work… the opening ACT is long enough to give one of those songs to the final act. 

  • Haha 1
Posted

I saw on fb that Adele was there tonight. I feel we’d know by now if that was true? 

EZRRIMBUMAEcL2n.jpg

Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 5:52 PM, brendanm999 said:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2883813134 will be up for a few hours

I must be late to the party. This doesn’t appear to be working now, and there was a label that some songs are muted due to copyright Issues 

Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 7:05 PM, karatedude317 said:

I must be late to the party. This doesn’t appear to be working now, and there was a label that some songs are muted due to copyright Issues 

me too😞

Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 5:48 PM, AdrienneM said:

Because I feel the ending is rushed. There’s not a ton of breathing room between ABM and PQTME, and then after PQTME they all sort of awkwardly shuffle forward and then shuffle back off with Celine just meandering back to the backstage area… the ending with Des milliers de baisers felt more like a proper wrap up and had a good finality to it, though id prefer if it were a different song to tie the show up. 

ABM is too heavy for the end and after PQTME you kind of expect something, you are on such a high that a short outro should be there at least... 

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 5:48 PM, AdrienneM said:

Because I feel the ending is rushed. There’s not a ton of breathing room between ABM and PQTME, and then after PQTME they all sort of awkwardly shuffle forward and then shuffle back off with Celine just meandering back to the backstage area… the ending with Des milliers de baisers felt more like a proper wrap up and had a good finality to it, though id prefer if it were a different song to tie the show up. 

So I've basically never been to concerts other than Celine's... so I know she always does the fake out encore thing.... Is that actually a typical feature of other concerts?

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 7:25 PM, fikus1 said:

I don't kkow where to post it. It's behind of scenes of creating Courage from Stephan Moccio instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/Ddt7IUqIGzl/?img_index=3&stkn=em5uaGFkdjl2YTd5

those strings are BEAUTIFUL... and we can barely hear it on the studio version... I'm so glad that Scott made the strings more evident on the arrangement for the concerts...

  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

Okay, I caught up with the concert.

Les derniers sont les premiers has such a 1f4t vibe now!

Ne bouge pas sounded awesome today!

I still wish we would have IA/TTWII in full. Those arrangements are fun but it's too short. I really don't care about the covers. The climax in IA was awesome today, finally. The screaming adlibs a la LCMM still there but less. TTWII is cut way too fast and in a weird spot (after the final climax note and you want the rest and it's gone). It's like we rediscovered BYLM and TPOL because they have their second verses back and we need that here too. Truly. And I guess we are stuck with this medley even for future English concerts...

Je chanterai is getting better and better, her improvising today from the beginning is so beautiful, she is much more playful, in my opinion she wouldn't need to scream at the very end though, her gentle singing is more beautiful, better than the album. Adlibs are awesome, just sometimes she "overscreams" it, not sure how to say this, today she did less of it

 

ABM 🤢she is doing well but I am soooooooooooooo tired of it. And it's getting worse each time, it's so worn out for me.

 

I think the problem with the ending is that she jumps from ABM right into PQTME without any speech and that's why after PTQME it's kind of weird that she stays for so long but there is nothing else after

Edited by anewdayhascome
  • Like 3
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 7:01 PM, anewdayhascome said:

Okay, I caught up with the concert.

Les derniers sont les premiers has such a 1f4t vibe now!

Ne bouge pas sounded awesome today!

I still wish we would have IA/TTWII in full. Those arrangements are fun but it's too short. I really don't care about the covers. The climax in IA was awesome today, finally. The screaming adlibs a la LCMM still there but less. TTWII is cut way too fast and in a weird spot (after the final climax note and you want the rest and it's gone). It's like we rediscovered BYLM and TPOL because they have their second verses back and we need that here too. Truly. And I guess we are stuck with this medley even for future English concerts...

Je chanterai is getting better and better, her improvising today from the beginning is so beautiful, she is much more playful, in my opinion she wouldn't need to scream at the very end though, her gentle singing is more beautiful, better than the album. Adlibs are awesome, just sometimes she "overscreams" it, not sure how to say this, today she did less of it

 

ABM 🤢she is doing well but I am soooooooooooooo tired of it. And it's getting worse each time, it's so worn out for me.

 

I think the problem with the ending is that she jumps from ABM right into PQTME without any speech and that's why after PTQME it's kind of weird that she stays for so long but there is nothing else after

It’s missing one more hit in between. They outta add a beautiful ballad version of ANDHC, I know I sound like a broken record 😂… in between the two songs… or if they refuse to add which they should, then take EUS or BYLM from the first act and place it between the two songs. 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 9:09 PM, Nmj said:

It’s missing one more hit in between. They outta add a beautiful ballad version of ANDHC, I know I sound like a broken record 😂… in between the two songs… or if they refuse to add which they should, then take EUS or BYLM from the first act and place it between the two songs. 

And I thought that was only my broken record 🤣

  • Haha 1
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 11:15 PM, Tyler1991 said:

I'm genuinely so glad she is back. She looks good, she sounds good. And most importantly she seems happy and to be enjoying herself. I cannot be more proud of her for what she is doing right now. 

I'm also very happy for everyone who has been fortunate to attend the shows. Wish I could've been there myself.

With that said, I can't help but to be absolutely livid regarding how her team is handling concert videos this time around. Not every fan is able to go to the show. Not every fan is able to catch livestreams on apps they may not even have downloaded. I miss being able to simply go on YouTube and watch every song from every show on my days off. I can't attend this time, and that's on me - my own fault, not theirs.... but I still want to be as involved in the discourse and celebration as I can be, and her team is doing everything to quiet that. 

Coupling all that with them taking about a week to even acknowledge her return with a short youtube video, it sure seems her team is doing everything they can to minimize and downplay her return. They either want you to go to Paris and attend, or just settle for being left out.

I know I'm whining, but what the hell are they doing? I don't see benefit to restricting the videos. It's not like playback is any different than prior. It's not like her voice is incapable. I just don't  understand why her team sabotages the exposure when they literally do absolutely nothing to bring exposure to her themselves. We've always known her team is full of incompetent morons that do not care, but they've really proven it this time, and they're making enemies outta fans by removing their channels altogether. 

Apologies for the long rant. 

 

It really is frustrating. Thankfully I watched the first show on YouTube before all this started happening. I want to see more but I don't really want to get back on TikTok and I've never used Twitch. Even with those, the show starts around 2:30 PM for me so watching live isn't often doable. 

Posted (edited)
On 9/25/2026 at 5:44 PM, Steeeepphh said:

20260923_213833.jpg

The angle makes it look like she’s attached to the mic on the big screen behind her. It looks like she has a mic strapped to her back like a jet pack. 😅 Or big Celine is singing with a mini Celine attached to her mic. 😂

Edited by TommKat22
  • Haha 5
Tommy
Posted
On 9/26/2026 at 5:59 AM, No1IrishFan said:

I saw on fb that Adele was there tonight. I feel we’d know by now if that was true? 

I want to know as well if it’s true

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   2 members

    • Nmj
    • jpatdeleon09
×
×
  • Create New...