MaiconSC Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:08 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:08 PM this is the most perfect she EVER sounded on Courage 😭 3 Quote
rachel9767 Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:10 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:10 PM Love can move mountains is coming!!! Celine voice is unbelievably top shape today😭😭😭 3 Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:14 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:14 PM On 9/25/2026 at 2:49 PM, Thomas said: I guess we will see a bit later if week 2 costumes are all new. It would keep the social media interest as was previously discussed. Also a good way of knowing when posted videos online were taken, which are recent and which are older. She should keep changing up the dresses and wigs to keep things interesting. 1 1 Quote
Abodi2002 Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:16 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:16 PM My dream for LCMM would be if she randomly decided to bring back the "if you believe in me I believe in you, we got to believe in each other" some day. Quote
AdrienneM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:20 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:20 PM On 9/25/2026 at 9:16 PM, Abodi2002 said: My dream for LCMM would be if she randomly decided to bring back the "if you believe in me I believe in you, we got to believe in each other" some day. I believe she did on night 3 or 4. But only once. Quote
lyn Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:21 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:21 PM oof the strength/support behind those Prayer notes... 1 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
AdrienneM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:27 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:27 PM She’s *really* trying to get that belt as strong as she can in Je Chanterai and she’s getting closer and closer with every show. 6 Quote
danieli25031984 Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:27 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:27 PM Je chanterai it's fabulous as always. ❤️ Quote
remykyes Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:28 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:28 PM Oh my god! GO CELINE! 🥳 1 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Abodi2002 Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:28 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:28 PM Je Chanteri is great tonight! She was so close to that Eb5!! 2 Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:29 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:29 PM BEST JE CHANTERAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she's doing runs in high notes 😭 OMG EPIC she did a crazy melisma... BEST OF ALL DATES 3 Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:32 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:32 PM oh I love the * DRAMA * she puts in the Opera 😅 2 Quote
AdrienneM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:36 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:36 PM okay the roses are getting REAL corny now Celine lmaooooooo 2 1 4 Quote
Thomas Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:40 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:40 PM On 9/25/2026 at 9:36 PM, AdrienneM said: okay the roses are getting REAL corny now Celine lmaooooooo Some say she made her dream come true, but I can't be sure. 5 Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:40 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:40 PM On 9/25/2026 at 5:36 PM, AdrienneM said: okay the roses are getting REAL corny now Celine lmaooooooo I think she's acting a little play in this part... great sopranos in operas always receives flowers at the end of the concert... she's living her "Callas dream"... 😅 6 Quote
Abodi2002 Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:41 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:41 PM The audience really went crazy today between the opera and All By Myself 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:44 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:44 PM today she SUSTAINED that last note 😍 1 Quote
danieli25031984 Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:45 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:45 PM The last note on ABM today.😍🥰 1 Quote
remykyes Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:46 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:46 PM That last ABM note just keeps getting better and stronger! 🥰😭 3 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
MaiconSC Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:47 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:47 PM I really need someone to have recorded Je Chanterai from today in great quality 😭 Quote
Abodi2002 Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:47 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:47 PM The ABM final note today was pretty similar to Wednesday. Hoping PQTME is decent today like Wednesday too. Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:47 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:47 PM On 9/25/2026 at 5:46 PM, remykyes said: That last ABM note just keeps getting better and stronger! 🥰😭 night 5 was the best, but today she sustained longer... Quote
Celinemaniac Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:49 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:49 PM To my French-speaking friends, have you noticed that for a while now she doesn't say "fallait pas commencer m'attirer, me toucher" but "m'attoucher"... Strange (even though you can't really call it wrong). 2 Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
MaiconSC Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:50 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:50 PM On 9/25/2026 at 5:49 PM, Celinemaniac said: To my French-speaking friends, have you noticed that for a while now she doesn't say "fallait pas commencer m'attirer, me toucher" but "m'attoucher"... Strange (even though you can't really call it wrong). I think she messed up some lyrics in other songs too... I can remember The Chase... Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:51 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:51 PM look at her... she's so happy 🥰 2 Quote
lyn Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:53 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:53 PM Sigh I do miss SSDA and DMDB here but the pacing really does work out a lot better I think, in terms of building up anticipation and paying it off, and then rounding out with satisfying closure. (and this way I also get a special personal memory of the first 2 nights ☺️) 3 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Celinemaniac Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:53 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:53 PM On 9/25/2026 at 11:50 PM, MaiconSC said: I think she messed up some lyrics in other songs too... I can remember The Chase... She always says it like that, every single time recently. Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
woodstock Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:54 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:54 PM On 9/25/2026 at 10:49 PM, Celinemaniac said: To my French-speaking friends, have you noticed that for a while now she doesn't say "fallait pas commencer m'attirer, me toucher" but "m'attoucher"... Strange (even though you can't really call it wrong). In fact I noticed that from the early live performances of the song 30 years ago. I've always found that strange, but I think it's just misprounonciation rather than really singing "m'attoucher" (which would be...disturbing !) 1 Quote
Celinemaniac Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:59 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 08:59 PM On 9/25/2026 at 11:54 PM, woodstock said: In fact I noticed that from the early live performances of the song 30 years ago. I've always found that strange, but I think it's just misprounonciation rather than really singing "m'attoucher" (which would be...disturbing !) I have the same impression, but it's a shame she doesn't try to pronounce it clearly. And that's not the only spot she pronounces incorrectly or strangely. Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
Celinemaniac Posted September 25, 2026 at 09:04 PM Posted September 25, 2026 at 09:04 PM On 9/25/2026 at 11:59 PM, Celinemaniac said: I have the same impression, but it's a shame she doesn't try to pronounce it clearly. And that's not the only spot she pronounces incorrectly or strangely. For example, she never pronounces the word "vide" clearly in "Dansons" and in "Bonjour, pardon, merci," or the word "immobile" in "Celle qui m'a tout appris." Anyway, details... Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.