lyn Posted October 4, 2026 at 10:17 PM Posted October 4, 2026 at 10:17 PM Oh man look at those lights going for NBP… not sure what date this was but might have been the last day it was performed. Whyyyy why is it goneeee https://www.instagram.com/p/DeAR-eDjGPd/?img_index=11&stkn=NXA3OXZiamRtOGRt Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
TheBobWig Posted October 5, 2026 at 04:58 AM Posted October 5, 2026 at 04:58 AM Céline made a new friend this week but of course it has people saying "the real Céline" would never. 🤣 https://www.instagram.com/reel/DeD8ybbBVU2/?stkn=emYweTFwanRhcng0 Quote
MartaCelineFan Posted October 5, 2026 at 07:34 AM Posted October 5, 2026 at 07:34 AM On 10/4/2026 at 9:51 PM, sarit_celine said: Are you a professional photographer? Can't remember her team taking photos like these, that speaks miles for themselves. Hope it's ok I took it for my profile's image Oh that’s so nice!!! Not a professional at all, just a regular owner of a phone (it is the new iPhone, which I decided to splurge on in hopes of getting some good images) 😊 Of course, enjoy everyone, sharing these is my way of thanking everybody in this forum for all the support in the April ticket hunt madness. For me, I feel like there was a before and now there’s an after the show. My heart is so full of joy, I’m still pinching myself, not fully understanding how on earth I got so lucky. Quote
comingback Posted October 5, 2026 at 08:17 AM Author Posted October 5, 2026 at 08:17 AM The Pegasus guy is on again... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.