Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thank you to the beautiful soul that shared the Event Travel code back in April and thus helped me make my dream come true. I’m still not over the awe of it, she is out of this world.

IMG_0273.jpeg

  • Like 5
Posted

Celine’s after show outfit looks like the blouse could be from TJ Max or Walmart… 😂 

except it’s probably a couture ungodly amount of money LOL. 
 

IMG_7572.thumb.jpeg.b50c8c121005fbdb0492d4ae03b1fe60.jpeg

  • Haha 2
Posted
On 10/3/2026 at 6:29 PM, Del said:

You mean you don’t get this kind of treatment when you jet around the world? I thought everyone was treated this way. 😛 haha

I personally just get carried in. My feet don’t even touch the ground. 💅🏻

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted
On 10/3/2026 at 8:13 PM, CelinesDIVO5 said:

I personally just get carried in. My feet don’t even touch the ground. 💅🏻

IMG_7575.thumb.jpeg.f14934b7d5063c9ada02351549a2897e.jpeg

  • Haha 2
Posted
On 10/4/2026 at 5:49 AM, ryba said:

"The audacity to ask"? :D 

I'm very sorry to say, but people from all over the world pay a lot of money to travel and see these shows. Using phrases like "the audacity to ask" is highly inappropriate here. 

I can't imagine being frustrated that she messes up a lyric? it doesn't matter if its every night - its not the same audience she's performing to. Forgetting a very small portion of lyrics from a 2.5 hr show its not a sign of lack of preparation. I would rather her be engaged with the audience than have her eyes glued more to the teleprompter

  • Like 1
Posted

OmGod that is a lot of people at her hotel!!! Definitely didn’t seem like that the first week

 

  • Like 2

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted
On 10/4/2026 at 1:31 AM, MartaCelineFan said:

Thank you to the beautiful soul that shared the Event Travel code back in April and thus helped me make my dream come true. I’m still not over the awe of it, she is out of this world.

IMG_0273.jpeg

What an amazing image, glad you had a blast at her show.

"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall

Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   7 members

    • Ajax
    • alexpepin
    • TheBobWig
    • jpatdeleon09
    • sarit_celine
    • queenofvegas
    • Danystar
×
×
  • Create New...